Agriculturist Certificate in Udupi District Karnataka

  1. Shirish Rao

    Shirish Rao Guest


    I have my ancestral property in Udupi District, Karnataka and i stay in Mumbai. After the death of my Grandparents and Father, me and my cousins names are listed in the RTC.
    I wanted to buy Agricultural land in Maharashtra for which i needed the Agriculturist certificate.
    Kindly let me know the process.
    Also, all my documents and address proofs are for Mumbai so should i be applying for this certificate in Mumbai or get it from Udupi.

Draft saved Draft deleted
Tags: Add Tags

Share This Page