ahara.kar.nic.in How to check Ration Card Status, Ration Card Modification , Transfer of Existing Ration Card one Taluk to Taluk

1. Readers Help

Readers Help Team Member Staff Member

Implemented By: Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Govt. of Karnataka

Notification Regarding To: Ration Card Status

Official Website Link: www.ahara.kar.nic.in

The ration card is mainly used for getting subsidize food and fuel from the fair price shops. The authority of State Government issued the ration card as per the Public Distribution System.

HOW TO VIEW RATION CARD STATUS
    Only for Bangalore Districts:
    Bangalore (Urban/ Rural/ City) Districts Only

Only for Belgaum/Mysore Divisions:
    Mysore, Chamarajnagar, Mandya, Chickmagalur, Dakshinkannada, Udupi, Hassan, Kodagu, Bagalkote, Bijapur, Belgaum, Gadag, Dharwad, Uttarakannada, Haveri Districts only

Only For Bangalore/Gulbarga Divisions Except Bangalore (Urban/ Rural/ City):
    Ramnagar, Kolar, Chickballapur Tumkur, Chitradurga, Davangere, Shimoga, Gulbarga, Bidar, Yadgir, Koppal, Bellary, Raichur Districts only

To get the verification status of Ration Card, enter your RC Ration Card Number and Click on ‘Go’ Button.

For proposals & Doubts (Questions), Send e-Mail to: foodcom-ka@nic.in

Process Flow for Existing Ration Card Modifications
    (PROCEDURE FOR CARD HOLDERS)
    @=If the applicant wants to make changes which is required in existing Valid Ration Card.
    • =The applicants need to visit any nearest Bio-photo centre.
    Check the validity status of your existing Ration Card. (card-holders in rural areas should visit their Gram Panchayat office computer center.)

@=If your Ration Card is Cancelled or Details Not Found, you cannot do any modifications. You can apply online to get a new ration card.

@=If the applicant have VALID Ration Card, he/she can go for any of the following changes:
    • =Change of address within the Taluk/range,
    • =Addition and Deletion of Members,
    • =Updating photo and biometric
    • =And any such required changes in family details.
    @=Show your recent electricity bill, also valid reference documents for any modifications.

@=Get your required modifications done ,

@=Saved and uploaded online at the bio-photo center.

@=Collect a computer generated printed acknowledgement at the bio-photo center.

A)-If it is a PERMANENT CARD – The head of the family will visit the concerned Food Office along with the acknowledgement received at the photo center. Get your ration card printed and receive it after matching your finger print biometric.

B)-If it is a TEMPORARY CARD – Visit Food Office ONLY after receiving a SMS from food office to collect your modified ration card.

C)-Collection of Ration Card – Whereas collecting your modified ration card at the food office, applicant needs to return your active ration card without fail. The modified ration card will be issued after matching the finger print biometric of the head of the family. Pay Rs.20/ only to receive the card at the office.

Transfer of Existing Ration Card From One Taluk / Range to a different Taluk / Range
    • It should be a Valid Permanent Ration Card

• The applicant have to submit a application along with your existing ration card for a transfer at the food office from where the card is issued.

• Get it transferred online instantly to the required Taluk / range.

• Here the applicant must mention the correct name of the District & Taluk / Range to which you are getting it transferred. Collect a computer generated, printed surrender certificate.

• Visit a bio-photo service center in your New Taluk along with your ‘Surrender Certificate.

• Open your ration card details online, update your address, RR number, member detail, etc., at the photo center only Collect a computer generated, printed acknowledgement.

• Visit concerned food office along with the acknowledgement received at the photo center and get your new ration card.

2. guest

guest Active Member

Plese my rc no no minded request
    message my RC no my mob no.9148010450

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2017
  3. how can i get details of Ration Card by family members name on the food and civil supplies department.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  4. guest

guest Active Member

my ration card lost. how to get the duplicate copy to download through the official website of pds in the karnataka state.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2017
  5. Lavkush tiwari ,lalchand tiwari, achal tiwari chandan Devi, mamta Devi, kalpna tiwari

Address ,
    86/1slv Malaya ramaiah layoswaut b/hayyapa swamy temps
    K. R. Puram Bangalore - 560036 India

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  6. guest

guest Active Member

where to get the ration card list of Belgaum

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017
  7. guest

guest Active Member

Sndr00113815 please check the status of ration card in the website.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  8. guest

guest Active Member

we have to my brother name in our ration card because he got gov.job how its possible online

9. yogesh M R

yogesh M R Guest

Sir,
    Where I can find the ration card details through the RC number.

10. guest

guest Active Member

H.No.160/A
    D S F ATownship
    Dandeli ( UK)
    Pin Code 581325
    Dear Sir

I have applied for new ration card on 02-03-2017 till now we are not received new ration card. Please advise to me what happened delay.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely

Andanayya S Annigeri

11. guest

guest Active Member

When relise print modifiction rastion card 9916449015

12. guest

guest Active Member

how to apply online form fill up for the new recruitment....i am from Tripura

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2017
  13. guest

guest Active Member

CAN I CANCEL MY REQUEST FOR ISSUANCE OF DUPLICATE RATION CARD AS I FOUND NOW THE ORIGNAL COPY?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2017
  14. guest

guest Active Member

15. guest

guest Active Member

Hw to get rashan card

16. guest

guest Active Member

PL I want to know my ration card status so my ration card acknowledgement number is 209989328 and inform me from this phone number 8971711739 PL inform us we are very poor

17. guest

guest Active Member

my ration card is lost what to do?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2017
  18. guest

guest Active Member

Card type UHH,ack no 211149778,date 06/09/2017,
    Mysore district ,mysore talk, 122
    metagalli
    Card not yet received please expediate

19. guest

guest Active Member

my ration card is not showing on the list why?

Draft saved Draft deleted