anagrasarkalyan.gov.in How to Apply for Incentives for Inter Caste Marriage, Eligibility and Process – West Bengal

1. Readers Help

Readers Help Team Member Staff Member

Implemented By : West Bengal Backward Classes Welfare Department (anagrasarkalyan.gov.in)

Type of Facility : Apply for Incentives For Inter Caste Marriage in West Bengal

Place : Kolkata

Official Website : http://www.anagrasarkalyan.gov.in/htm/home.html

West Bengal Backward Classes Welfare Department has launched various schemes for the welfare of Backward Classes peoples. A sincere effort to encourage the inter caste marriage, the state government is also giving Incentives of Rs. 50,000/- (fifty hundred) to each couple. The government aimed to give financial assistance and to encourage Inter Caste Marriage by providing Incentives to the couple. The Couples who are living more than one (1) with each other are eligible to apply for the incentives. The incentive amount of a couple will be transferred to their Joint account as per the rule. One of the couple must be from Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe category and the other from general category.

Eligibility Criteria: Terms and Conditions:

• Both the couple (bride and groom) must be of Indian Citizen and have a residents of West Bengal

• From a couple, one of the spouse must belongs to SC/ ST category and the other belongs to general.

• The couple must not hold any benefit under the similar scheme.

• The incentive or grant will be given to those copules who have attempt their first marriage only.

• The grant under this scheme can be given only after one year of marriage.

Required Document to Apply for Scheme:

 The eligible couple (bride and groom ) can submit the application to the Project Officer-Cum-District Welfare Officer/District Welfare Officer of the district.

 Duly attested photo copy of marriage (issued by Marriage Registration Officer) must be attached with the application form

 Couple must have submit the duly attested photocopy of the Scheduled Caste Certificate.

 It is necessary to submit a certificate of one of the spouse that he/she belong to non SC/non ST category( belongs to general category).

 Attested 2 copies of joint photograph of couple which must be affixed on the top of the application.

 Copy of Address proof of a couple – attach electricity bill, Ration card etc.

 Age proof of both the couple.

 A self declaration form stating that the couple (he/she) not received any incentive for Inter Caste Marriage earlier.

 The claim of incentive for inter-caste marriage will not be claimed as a matter of Right.

Download Application form for Incentives for Inter Caste Marriage : http://www.anagrasarkalyan.gov.in/forms/inter-caste-marriage_form.pdf

2. guest

guest Active Member

See it carefully please!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2016
  3. guest

guest Active Member

i belong from sc caste and my wife is belong from st. so, can i get the facilities of inter caste marriage. pls do rply

4. what all documents i have to submit the inter caste marriage benefits.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  5. guest

guest Active Member

I need a form

6. guest

guest Active Member

Sir, Where I have to get the information of status after submitting the application form.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2017
  7. guest

guest Active Member

Subha JIT Biswas

8. guest

guest Active Member

i want to get the benefits of this scheme what to do?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2017
  9. guest

guest Active Member

from download, the side has not open at anymore. please provide alternative option or side for obtaining the incentive of inter cast marriage application from for applying.

10. guest

guest Active Member

Sir, Can I get the scheme benefits. Where I have to check the application online.

11. guest

guest Active Member

Sir, how much time we have to wait after marriage for obtaining the benefits under this scheme?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2017
  12. guest

guest Active Member

actually i am not able to get into the accurate perceptions and wanna know about it

Draft saved Draft deleted