bhulekh.ori.nic.in Orissa: Online Map View/Bhulekh Bhu-Naksha Download in Digital Copy by District/Tehsil/Village/RI Circle & Contact Details of Director, Land Records & Survey, Board of Revenue, Cuttack

1. ankit.tyagi

ankit.tyagi Tech Support Staff Member

bhulekh.ori.nic.in: -procedure for map view

Map of Odisha state is provided by the revenue department. They can provide all services to user about their land records in map or RoR. User need to check all information at time of check land records by online and offline ways. They need to carry some proof about their land without this record is not given to user. Department can provide online website to help their citizens. It can contain all details to user in computerize form so every person can apply here. Most of user wants online service it can save their time and provide result in short time. This portal is designed and developed by the national informatics center. They can maintain portal so it can run without any error. But all content here is avail by the concerned department. They can maintain portal so it can run without any error. But all content here is avail by the concerned department. They can add new details here time to time and remove old content here which is no used by any person. This portal is view in different of browser like Google chrome, Mozilla, opera, other. In operating system user need window 7 or higher version. You need internet connection and computer system at time of check details here or you also visit to cyber café at near place. At time of enter details here you need to read form first then fill them. If details are found incorrect then result in not shown to applicant. Most of user prefers online service it is avail in 24 X 7 day so every person can apply here. It also provide department login to user so person who can work in revenue department they can login here and upload all necessary information here.

//Procedure for view land map//

For map of Odisha state, user need their documents about land and other. you need to enter all correct here and get copy of map about district or village.

Link is here

http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/frmMapView.aspx

Enter correct details here: -
    • Select district here
    • Select Tahasil
    • Select village
    • Select RI circle
    • Enter plot number here
    Click on view map button.
    Take copy of map here as per details enter here.

Bhu- Naksha

http://164.100.140.80:8080/bhunakshaweb/

Enter following details here: -
    • Select district here
    • Select Tahasil
    • Select village
    • Select R.I circle
    • Or select plot number here
    It can provide result to user on given map. You need to select correct details here and take print out of them.

Contact address is here

1. Concerned Tehsildar

OR2. Director, Land Records & Survey,
    Board of Revenue, Cuttack

If you want to other information about land, you need to visit on revenue department office. Address is given here. Now visits here with all documents.

User, we can provide you all details about land records. Take print out of map here if details are found here correct. For more information, you need to contact to revenue department office in your area with all documents.

2. i want to get the application form link to download. can you please send me the link so that i can submit my request in department.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  3. guest

guest Active Member

i cant understand odisha language can i get any english version for odisha land records.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2017
  4. Anil jena

Anil jena Guest

how to get the bhulekh map online for village

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  5. guest

guest Active Member

Digapahandi where we can get the complete details of my map.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2016
  6. guest

guest Active Member

search the property information on the bhulekh orissa website.
    nayagarh

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2017
  7. guest

guest Active Member

Plot 114 search online in bhulekh odisha website.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2017
  8. guest

guest Active Member

i want to check the bhulekh online.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  9. Chulifunka

Chulifunka Guest

sir i want to get the land records with the owner name what to do?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2017
  10. guest

guest Active Member

As per the website the land records are not showing what to do?

Draft saved Draft deleted