bieap.gov.in Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh: Application for Migration Certificate, Duplicate Certificate/ Marks Memo, Documents Required, Apply Online

1. priya.tyagi

priya.tyagi Member

How to Obtain Various Certificates (Duplicate Certificate/ Marks Memo, Migration Certificate, Correction in Certificate): Board of Intermediate Education bieap.gov.in
    The Board of Intermediate Education is a board of education of Andhra Pradesh State, which provide world class education in the state. The Board of Intermediate Education maintains quality, services and facility relating to Intermediate education. The Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) supervises and regulates system of Intermediate education. The Board of Intermediate Education (BIE), Andhra Pradesh was incorporated in the year 1971. The state of Andhra Pradesh is the first state of country India which adopted the 10+2+3 pattern of education. The Chairman of Board of Intermediate Education is Mr. Ganta Srinivasa Rao, Minister for HRD (Education). The Vice Chairman of BIE is Sri. RP Sisodia, IAS, Principal Secretary to Government. Those who have lost their certificate and want to apply for duplicate certificate. The certificate is very important document which are used for documentary works. In the state Andhra Pradesh, the Board of Intermediate Education provides facility of duplicate certificate. For applying for duplicate certificate, migration certificate, duplicate marks memo you need to know procedures, required document ad other details. Below we provide you all the steps relating to certificate.

@# Name of Organization: -
    Board of Intermediate Education
    @# Name of Service: - Procedures for applying for Migration Certificate, Duplicate Certificate/ Marks Memo
    @# Applicable For: - Andhra Pradesh

** Procedures for Obtaining Duplicate Certificate, Duplicate Marks Memo, Migration Certificate in the Andhra Pradesh **
    Applicant those who want to apply for various certificates as Migration Certificate, Duplicate Marks Memo, and Duplicate Pass Certificate etc. In the state of Andhra Pradesh those who want to apply for any certificate can easily apply. The steps for applying for certificate are as follows:
    1. Applicant to apply for certificates as duplicate certificate, duplicate marks memo etc you need to first open the web portal of Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.
    2. On those web portal home page, next click on the Application Forms section which is given on the left side panel.
    3. Download the appropriate application form for certificate which you want. After taking print of application form. Fill in it all correct and true details in all respect.
    4. Affix all required documents as per your application. All the documents are to be attested.
    5. At the end, submit the application form with prescribed fee charges and with all documents.
    6. After completing all the procedures by the concerned authority as verification process then you will receive your certificate from the office counter. But do not forget to take acknowledgement slip at the time of receiving certificate, without it you are eligible to receive.

** List of Required Documents for Applying for Duplicate Certificate, Migration Certificate, Duplicate Marks Memo **
    The Lists of Documents is different from certificate to certificate as different documents are required for duplicate certificate and different document for duplicate marks memo. We provide you list of document, check below.
    @# Document for Duplicate Marks Memo
    (a) An application form of Duplicate Marks Memo containing Registration number, Month and year of passing, name of college, address on the envelope.
    (b) A copy of marks, if available.
    (c) Demand draft or challan obtained from any Nationalised Bank in favour of The Secretary, BIE, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad of Rs. 50.

@# Documents for Migration Certificate
    For migration certificate only those applicants can apply who have passed intermediate examination. Those who have certificate of passing intermediate acne apply for Migration Certificate.
    (a) A copy or Xerox of marks certificate/ pass certificate/ marks memo.
    (b) An application form of Migration Certificate and mention registration number, name of college, month and years of passing on the envelope.
    (c) Demand draft or challan of Rs. 150 from any Nationalised Bank in favour of The Secretary, BIE, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.

@# Documents for Duplicate Pass Certificate
    (a) An application form should be signed and forwarded by the Principal of the Scholl from where applicant passed intermediate Examination.
    (b) A certificate from police (Enquiry Certificate).
    (c) Demand Draft or Challna of Rs. 1,000 in favour of The Secrete, BIE, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad obtained from Nationalised Bank.

@# Document for Correction in Intermediate Original Passed Certificate

(a) Demand Draft or Challan of Rs. 50 in favour of The Secretary, BIE, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad from any Nationalised Bank.
    (b) A copy of original passed certificate of Intermediate passing.
    (c) A letter from the Principal of the school from where applicant passed Intermediate.
    (d) A copy of SSC/ CBSE/ ICSE or any other equivalent certificate.

** Contact Details of Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh **
    If you have any query or problem then you can file your complaint and send your application for duplicate certificates to the below address:
    Name of Department: Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh
    Address: Vidhyabhavan, Nampally, Hyderabad
    State: Andhra Pradesh
    Pin Code: 500001
    Fax Number: 24732101 (STD Code- 040)
    Dear user, we hope that you get satisfactory answer. We try to provide you all information / answer of your question / request. Thank you for choosing us to solve your query. We were happy to help you.

2. guest

guest Active Member

My inter mark list is missed pez help me sir

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2016
  3. guest

guest Active Member

I want an verification letter for my marksheet I am in Mumbai 1605248516 so please help me to get it
    What is the procedure

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2017
  4. guest

guest Active Member

Respected sir,
    I have applied for migration certificate on Dec 22 2016 and my acknowledgment no is 16154438 , Hall ticket no 1605216844 but I have not received any verification no yet, so please help me, I will be grateful to you.
    [linkad1]linkad1[/linkad1]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2017
  5. guest

guest Active Member

hai sir i lost my intermediate marks card how can i get my duplicate markscard plz tel me sir i want it urgent

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017
  6. guest

guest Active Member

Hai sir my hallticket number is 1612315515 I was all ready applied migration certificate and I will got also my acknowledge number is 16121039 but I will not received verification code number please help me how can I will get it without my phone number

7. guest

guest Active Member

Sir I am not at all getting verification code and my acknowledgment number is 16139028 I am faceing very problem so please send To to my mobile number 7093054439 or kpkarsha@gmail.com gmail and please send me verification code please solve my problem I should submit in Delhi so please help me sir

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2016
  8. guest

guest Active Member

Now the Board of intermediate Education is in Vijayawada. What is the new Address of Board Of Intermediate, Andhra Pradesh.

9. guest

guest Active Member

sir when will original intermediate pass certificate will come, as we have to produce that certificate in counselling.

10. guest

guest Active Member

if we lost the verification number recieved to mobile then how to get the verification number again

11. Sudheer

Sudheer New Member

Hai sir my hallticket number is 1509212324 I was all ready applied migration certificate and I will got also my acknowledge number is 16150228 but I will not received verification code number please help me how can I will get it without my phone number

12. guest

guest Active Member

please provide the new address of department office of education department andhra pradesh. old address is changes. send me phone number also.
    thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2016
  13. guest

guest Active Member

Sir I applied Equivalency Certificate one week ago I didn't got any verification code ,how many days it takes , this is my knowledge number 16252989 ,please send the verification code

14. guest

guest Active Member

sir name kunjam narasimha murthy my intermediate original marks list miss aendhi sir plz help me sir

15. guest

guest Active Member

Respected sir,
    I have applied for migration certificate on Dec 22 2016 and my acknowledgment no is 16154438 , Hall ticket no 1605216844 but I have not received any verification no yet, so please help me, I will be grateful to you.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2017
  16. guest

guest Active Member

Respected sir,
    I have applied for migration certificate on Dec 22 2016 and my acknowledgment no is 16144334 , but I have not received any verification no yet, so please help me, I will be grateful to you.

17. guest

guest Active Member

could you get your marksheet verified?

18. guest

guest Active Member

My acknoIedgement number,:-16154580 I applied migration certificate ,for me did not recive any verification code,,plz send me verification code sir

19. guest

guest Active Member

I am SENAPATi Madhu my migration acknowledgement no 18112927 I am already payment completed any infom call 7077408884

20. guest

guest Active Member

Sir,I am ManepalliBalaji ,applied for migration certificate.But I did not received any aknowledgement .My hallticket number is 1705217935.I have to download my migration certificate.My mail id is "manepallibalaji5@gmail.com".I have paid the amount.Kindly requesting you to regard or reply my migration certificate status.Please send my aknowledgement number.

Draft saved Draft deleted