Big Bazar Recruitment 2016: Apply Online for 46,000 Vacancies of Store Manger, Retail Executive, Roaming Sales Executive, Retail Head, Deputation Sales Executive and Other Vacancies, Download Notification

1. priya.tyagi

priya.tyagi Member

Big Bazar Recruitment 2016 for 46,000 Vacancies of Store Manger, Retail Executive, Roaming Sales Executive, Retail Head, Deputation Sales Executive, Retail Fashion Consultant, Retails Sales Associative, Counter Sale Executive and Showroom Manager Posts
    We have good news for all job seekers who are searching for jobs in India. It is great chance for all those peoples who are looking for jobs after passing 10th and 12th standard. It is a right time to avail the job opportunity before it misses from your hands. The Big Bazar has releases a recruitment notification for 46,000 vacancies for various posts. The Big Bazar is looking for young, talented and hardworking candidates for appointing on vacant vacancies. The Big Bazar is a reputed retail store where anyone can purchase any household materials at low price with great discount. As we all know that Big Bazaar is a big organization. And it is spreading its franchises in all over the country India, with the increase of franchises and stores; it also required large number of staff. The Big Bazar releases the recruitment notification to fulfill its increasing staff requirements. The Big Bazar releases recruitment notification for posts of Store Manger, Retail Executive, Roaming Sales Executive, Retail Head, Deputation Sales Executive, Retail Fashion Consultant, Retails Sales Associative, Counter Sale Executive and Showroom Manager. Candidates are interested and eligible can apply without waiting for last date. Candidates after last date no applications are accepted by the department. The Big Bazar wants to establish its franchises in different states at different locations. The vacancies are released for several sate, but the Big Bazar also provides a facility to applicants. Applicants can choose their location of work. Candidates those who are interested and eligible can apply for Big Bazar recruitment before last date 15th March, 2016. Candidates in this article we provide you details relating to Big Bazar recruitment as name of posts, number of vacancies, age limit, education required, application fee, selection process, pay scale and how to apply. All the details are given below. Candidates carefully read all details before applying.

>> Details of Vacancies of Big Bazar Recruitment 2016 for 46,000 Vacancies of Store Manger, Retail Executive, Roaming Sales Executive, Retail Head, Deputation Sales Executive, Retail Fashion Consultant, Retails Sales Associative, Counter Sale Executive and Showroom Manager Posts <<
    Candidates in this section we provide you all details relating to Big Bazar Recruitment 2016 for 46,000 vacancies for various posts. Candidates those who are 10th/ 12th passed can apply for Big Bazar recruitment 2016. Applicants are selected on the basis of their academic qualification and performance in interview. The Big Bazr release large number of vacancies, it also increase chance of getting selected. They also provide opportunity to select your city of work. Candidates those who are interested do not need to fill any form for applying for Big Bazar Recruitment. Candidates want to apply need to get ready with scanned resume. Candidates below we provide you several details relating to Big Bazar Recruitment 2016 are as name of posts, number of vacancies, age limit, academic qualifications, application fee, selection process and pay scale. Check all details before applying.

@> For Store Manger, Retail Executive, Roaming Sales Executive, Retail Head, Deputation Sales Executive, Retail Fashion Consultant, Retails Sales Associative, Counter Sale Executive and Showroom Manager Posts

# Number of Vacancies- The total number of vacancies are 46,000 for various posts. Candidates for posts wise number of vacancies, check notification.

# Upper and Lower Age Limit- Candidates want to apply, their minimum age should not below 18 years.

# Educational Qualifications Required- Candidates must have certificate of passing 10th / 12th standard from nay recognized Board and good communication skill.

# Application Fee Charges- No application fee to be charged.

# Selection Procedure- Candidates are selected on the basis of Academic qualification and performance in personal interview.

# Pay Scale- Candidates are eligible are selected after all selection process are paid under the pay band of Rs. 21,570 to Rs. 48,550 per month. Candidates for post wise monthly salary check notification.

>> How to Apply for Big Bazar Recruitment 2016 for 46,000 Vacancies of Store Manger, Retail Executive, Roaming Sales Executive, Retail Head, Deputation Sales Executive, Retail Fashion Consultant, Retails Sales Associative, Counter Sale Executive and Showroom Manager Posts <<
    Candidates are eligible and interested can start apply for Big Bazar recruitment 2016. Candidates for applying not need to fill any application form. Candidates before applying get ready with scanned resume. Interested and eligible have to visit to the venue for interview only. Candidates first click o the below given link. After this on next page select an appropriate advertisement and click on Apply Now and next click on Register button. Fill all your details in the form and upload your resume. Recheck all details before submission of resume. After reading your resume the concerned authority will contact you on your registered contact number and call you for interview. Take your all certificates/ documents and two passport size photographs at the time of interview. Interested applicants apply now without waiting.

2 people like this.
  2. guest

guest Active Member

I am Azimuddin my no..7880378775 i am looking to get the registration process and apply process for next time requirement.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016
  3. guest

guest Active Member

LAKSHMI NARASIMMAN
    KRISHNAGIRI
    +2

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2016
  4. devpatel

devpatel New Member

hi

plz tell me sir how to apply. please send the procedure for submitting our application to join the interview.....

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2016
  5. guest

guest Active Member

how to apply sir plz inform me

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2017
    Babuchand Mahto likes this.
  6. guest

guest Active Member

सर अगली बार भर्ती कब निकलेगी मैं भी जॉब के लिए अप्लाई करना चाहता हूँ .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2017
  7. Rizwan Ahmed

Rizwan Ahmed Guest

सर बिग बाजार की फिर से नई भर्ती कब खुलेगी।

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  8. MADAN

MADAN Guest

how we can submit online application form or can join the interview

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  9. i am pankaj kumar rai

10. how we can submit online application form or can join the interview

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  11. i want to join interview. is this possible to get the application form again to apply for big bazar recruitment 2016.

12. mala

mala Guest

how can we get the new notification for upcoming openings in big bazar recruitment in 2016.

13. guest

guest Active Member

I want to join interview is this possible to get the application from again to apply big bazzar recruitment 2016

14. Rintu Ghosh

Rintu Ghosh Guest

I want to join interview is this possible to get the application from again to apply big bazzar recruitment 2016

15. guest

guest Active Member

Ranjana Sharma job for big Bazar. where i can check the interview details and recruitment procedure for next step. thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2016
  16. guest

guest Active Member

my self sharad Singh. I have want to join interview.

17. guest

guest Active Member

When next recruitment date will announce,please inform

18. guest

guest Active Member

How to apply ? please send the procedure for submitting our application to join the interview.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  19. guest

guest Active Member

How to apply..please inform me @ divyapuri49@gmail.com
    If anybody knows..
    Done graduation..
    Seeking for a good job .

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  20. guest

guest Active Member

How can I apply for the job sir
    Can you please tell me clearly

21. guest

guest Active Member

How can apply sir/mam. Plz tell us.

22. guest

guest Active Member

looking for next recruitment and applying procedure.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2016
  23. guest

guest Active Member

my self Rusy Bhatia. I have want to join interview. pl connect no.23445114

24. guest

guest Active Member

Dear sir,
    How to apply ? please send the procedure for submitting our application to join the interview and below mention my personal detail.

PRABHU PRASAD MARTHA

Email:marthaprabhu@gmail.com

Phone-+919583631229

PROFILE SUMMARY

· Seeking a challenging position of Administrative Assistant in a renowned company where I will be able to utilize my clerical skills and customer service experience to maximize the efficiency and help in the growth of the company

· Capable of handling back office operation and process with key focus on marketing research

· Sound knowledge of back-end operation and other general administration activity of the organization

· Process excellent interpersonal , communication and organization

EXPERIENCE DETAIL

1. Working with Annapurna microfinance (p) ltd as Development officer since one years

2. Working with prince international health care (p) ltd as Admin executive from October 2015 to August 2016

JOB PROFILE

· Assist in conducting interview.

· Maintain all staff files including joining and reliving formalities.

· All Typing & Correspondence of letters.

· Stock Receiving & issuing to all staff.

· Checking of cleanness, repair & Maintenance of Office & Factory .

· Maintenance of Attendance Register and keeping a track on Outdoor Duties of the Executives / Staff.

· Prepared by salary sheet , labour wages sheet and staff leave encashment sheet

· Maintaining Courier Register

· To perform other administrative work like supervision on Housekeeping and other administration purchases like stationery items, eatables, flowers or bouquets etc.

· Taking care of dispatch, keeping records for incoming and outgoing Letters.

· Maintaining of Stock Registers. (First aid, Stationery, etc.)

· Updating Inventory received and other work.

· Maintaining the files, records and documents as required.

EDUCATION BACKGROUND

· MBA in Marketing & finanace from ddce utkal university (2014- 20016)

· B.Com from K.B.D.A.V . COLLEGE . NIRAKARPUR (2006-2009)

· +2 commerce from K.B.V.MOHAV. KABISURYANAGAR ,Ganjam (2004-06)

· 10th from S.M HIGH . SCHOOL, KHALIKOTE (2004)

COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE

Computer Fundamentals, DBMS, Operating System

Ms-word, Ms-excel, Ms-power point, Tally-0.9

KEY SKILLS

· Good understanding of local market.

· Good verbal and written communication skills.

· Good stamina.

· Team work.

· Can get work done from others easily.

· Hard working and loyal.

EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES

· Received appreciation for good office management

· NCC

Personal profile

Name : Prabhu Prasad Martha

Father’s Name : Sri.Rama Chandra Martha

Mother’s name : Smt.KanakKumari Martha

Date of Birth : 20th june 1989

Sex : Male

Marital Status : Unmarried

Nationality : Indian

Religion : Hindu

Passport : No

Languages known : English, Hindi, Oriya

Interest: Internet Browsing, Playing Cricket,

Hobbies: Reading Books, Listening to Music, Making friend’s

Strength: Patience, Confidence and Honesty

DECLARATION:

I hereby declare that all the data and information provided above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and I hold responsible myself for any irregularities if found.

Date:

Place: BHUBANESWAR (PRABHU PRASAD MARTHA)

Draft saved Draft deleted