Can Government Employee Person is Eligible to Get Benefits under Inter Caste Marriage Scheme

  1. ramya

    ramya Guest

    My father has a farmer. I'm complete B.E but my fiance is government employee so please tell me should i get the marriage scheme money in the case of inter caste marriage. there is any problem for our job to get the scheme benefits.
  2. guest

    guest Active Member

    Respected sir Iam government servant under health department can I get this Scheme
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  3. Readers Help

    Readers Help Team Member Staff Member

    Hello Ramya,

    Thanks for writing us! Here I am regarding to provide you complete help for the inter caste marriage scheme eligibility information!

    As per the government rules the following couples being provided the inter caste marriage scheme benefits with cash rewards, gold and government job offers in various states (according to their administration rules):

    1► In couple one suppose must belongs to the reserved category such as under the scheduled caste or scheduled tribe (SC / ST) and second must belongs to the open / general / GEN caste category.

    2► Both person in couple (husband and wife) must be having the caste certificate related to their category as the proof in the required documents along with the marriage certificate registered by in the registrar office under the rules and regulations.

    3► The couple must complete at least 2 years of marriage till the date of submitting the application to get the benefits of incentive and other benefits under the inter caste marriage schemes.

    4► Couples are not taking any kind of benefits by the central government or state administration under any kind of scheme. Also no person is eligible in couple if any (husband or wife) having the government job under the central / state government.

    If you want any kind of more information please submit your comment below and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.
  4. guest

    guest Active Member

    Respected sir I m Hindu n my wife is Christian we completed 3 year's of our marriage we can apply for it if yes wats the process
    Reply for...
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2016
  5. guest

    guest Active Member

    In karnataka is it possible to sanction intercaste marriage amount one who are get government job 6 months after marriage?
Draft saved Draft deleted
Tags: Add Tags

Share This Page