CBSE: Apply Online for Duplicate Copy of 10th/12th Class, Intermediate/High School in Central Board of Secondary Education, Guideline for Application Form Download & Fees Details

  1. ankit.tyagi

    ankit.tyagi Tech Support Staff Member

    Central board of secondary education (C.B.S.E): - guideline for apply different duplicate/ certificate of 10th or 12th and fees details

    Guideline is necessary for all people if they want to apply for mark sheet and certificate form C.B.S.E board. User need to read all procedure before apply different type if process given by the C.B.S.E board. They can provide exam facility, books, and form to students for their education. They can provide online website to help their citizens. Here user can check procedures for apply certificate, fees and office name where students can apply for given services here. This website is designed and hosted by the national informatics center. They can maintain portal so it can run without any error. But all content is given by concerned department. They can add new information here time to time and remove old data which is no used by any person. Citizens need to apply several of certificate services online but here user need to apply with application form and document. So collect all document and check your regional office here form is submit. It can contain many of useful information in computerize form so every person can apply here and take benefits about exam related services or after exam services. It is avail all 24 x 7 days so every person can apply her. It can also provide help line number, user need to call on given number in working days. They can provide solution or more information about 10th / 12th exam and certificate of duplicate copy how to apply or get them. Other ways is they need to check list of frequently asked question list, read all question here one by one and get solution for quires. Here user can check E – CBSE, UDAAN, academic website, CBSE publication and other services with link.

    //Guideline and fees for apply different certificate or duplicate copy//

    Check given links here

    Read all details available here: -

    1. If students want to apply for certificate or duplicate copy of their mark sheet, they need to use separate copy of application form. If necessary then photo state or typed form copy is used at time of apply.

    2. The copy of duplicate document and migration certificate is up to examination of year 2001. User need to send their application form with fees to deputy secretary, central board of secondary education, Todarmal Marg, Ajmer in Rajasthan state.
    • Payment is made in favor of Secretary, C.B.S.E, payable at Ajmer (mode of payment of fees is bank draft/ IPO only).
    • If user wants to apply manually/ personally then fees is deposit as cash to Ajmer office.
    3. Duplicate or triplicate copy of qualify certificate is not given to user at time when controller of examination is verify that all documents is attach with form for duplicate copy is lost/ destroy.

    4. If fees is submit by applicant form postal order or bank draft, it is issue on favor of Secretary, central board of secondary education, payable at concerned regional office (check regional office list in given link)

    5. If user wants their certificate after 2 days an urgent FEE of RS 100 extra is requires. If certificate is needed by post fees then RS 25 and RS 35 for outside station candidates.

    6. After submit fees, documents is issued to applicant, if they don’t receive within 3 months it is cancel, then user need to apply a fresh copy in case of same copy is needed.

    7. Duplicate copy of certificate is delver to user in after 2 weeks of form is submitting in case of normal needed. C.B.S.E board can check all details enter in form is correct then it is issued.

    8. Person who can qualify their exam and want admission for further studies, migration certificate is issued form board. Candidates who can’t clear their exam they are not eligible for migration certificate. You need to mention previous year roll number.

    9. All certificate of Delhi region is deliver to user for board between 3 to 5 pm. Fees is submitted by then syndicate bank, PS 1 -2 , institutional area, Patparganj, Delhi – 110092, timing for fees deposit are 9: 15 am to 1 : 15 pm on every working days.

    10. Students who belong to Chennai region who passed examination in year 1991 or later, they need to apply in Chennai regional office only for obtain duplicate document.

    Read all detail in given link.

    --Fees list is here if documents is delivering to user in after 15 days--
    • For duplicate copy of certificate: - RS 100
    • For a migration certificate: - RS 100
    • For certificate of date of birth: - RS 100
    • For a provisional certificate: - RS 100
    • For duplicate copy of statement of marks: - RS 100
    Check here all type of certificate fees.

    Regional office list is given on last page of website check then.
  2. guest

    guest Active Member

    Respected sir/madam,

    I have lost in 10th mark sheet.....
    I want to registration numbers....

    So please request to revert me...

    Find and revert me...
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2016
  3. guest

    guest Active Member

    i lost the mark sheet. i need to check the procedure to get the duplicate copy.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2017
  4. guest

    guest Active Member

    Good evening sir,
    I lost my documents of class 12th, year of 2012-2013 session.. I passed my 12th class from T.C.G public school, city-kotdwara, pouri garhwal, uttarakhand. Please sir guide me that now what I do to get my new duplicate documents.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  5. guest

    guest Active Member

    Sir maira name shivani hai maire 10 kai certificate par photo clear nahi hai mujhai passport par lagane hai urgent please give me urgent.Mainai 2002 mai 10 ke thi.
    Shivani somvanshi .Father name .Ranvir singh som vanshi ,DOB. 14,4,1984 .Roll November .6130392
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  6. guest

    guest Active Member

    i lost my 10th, 12tth marksheets and transfer certificate. here my role no: 1285237(10th), 195727(12th). Please issue my duplicate certificates. Thank you. My mail address is
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2017
  7. guest

    guest Active Member

    i lost the mark sheet. i need to check the procedure to get the duplicate copy. i have photocopy of marksheet
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2017
  8. Certificate 10th duplicate copy how to apply and get. how much fees we have to pay for that.
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  9. guest

    guest Active Member

    meri 10th ki marksheet kho gyi h mujhe dusri nikal wali h uske liye ky krna pdega mujhe
    please help sir..
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  10. guest

    guest Active Member

    sir my mark sheet and documents are lost. can i apply through the online coz i am right now out of state.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  11. guest

    guest Active Member

    my certificate is lost three years ago. is it possible to get that back. i am not having roll number. department can find the certificate with name?
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  12. guest

    guest Active Member

    how much fees we have to pay for the new duplicate copy of 12 and 10 class certificates in education department.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  13. guest

    guest Active Member

    meri 10th ki marksheet kho gyi h mujhe dusri nikal wali h uske liye ky krna pdega mujhe
    please help sir..
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  14. guest

    guest Active Member

    lost my certificate can i get the new copy please provide the information.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  15. guest

    guest Active Member


    I want to informed you that I have passed my 10th class examination by re-compartment, Delhi Board ( Private Candidate )in year of 2003, but i have not received my 10th class passing certificate ( Sanad) from C.B.S.E Board or my examination center, I was already visit to my examination center many times for my certificate but they asked me that, they have not received the same from C.B.S.E . after that i visit to C.B.S.E Preet Vihar for inquiry than they said " you can revived the certificate from your examination center" but I not get it from both side's.

    And now I want to re -continue my Graduation from Delhi University and they want my 10th class certificate for admission. after my request they give me 10 days working time to submitted my 10th class certificate.

    And also want to know you that yesterday I was visit again C.B.S.E for my certificate but as per inquiry deptt. they want a newspaper advertising of Lost Certificate and 1500 Rs. for duplicate certificate.

    but i want to know you that I have not received my Original certificate till now from C.B.S.E so why i do lost complaint to News Paper and pay 1500 Rs. to cbse?

    I request you to that please look in to the matter and do the needfull on urgent basis.

    Your Faithfully.
    Anil Kumar.
    Cont No.
    Email ID
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  16. Anjali Sharma

    Anjali Sharma Member

    user, we provide your help line number, so call here and ask your question.

    Enquiry: -
    Tel. 91-11-22509256, 22509257, 22509258, 22509259

    CBSE Helpline Number

    link of CBSE website: -
  17. guest

    guest Active Member

    CBSE gwahati
    sub:- request for issueing dublicate marksheet in the years 2003 batch

    sir, most humble and respectful for your kind and consideration that, I have been lost my original marksheet certigicate for claas x on my way to college for BA admission that why i couldn't admit for the said standard so, kindly issue that the said certificate

    Sir kindly accept my humble and request prayer for ur kindness and merciful

    dated your pupil
    29/9/16 Mr.Jamkhogin hokip
    JNV chandel
  18. guest

    guest Active Member

    SANA AKHTAR , has lost her 10th marksheet whose details are:1.Roll no-5370625, 2.Region-Dehradun,3.School-MAF Academy,sector-62,Noida GB Nagar,UP,4.Registration no-U615/540820/0087,5.FIR-SO No430/2014 Delhi Police,6.CRNo-1010681/2016 Dtd:22/10/16. PLS issue the duplicate mark sheet. My mail address zahid_akhtar71
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2016
  19. guest

    guest Active Member

    Actually I passed 12th from cbse board in the year 2012 but didn't get the passing certificate of class 12 Please Tell how to apply online for certificate
  20. guest

    guest Active Member

    I want inform you that my 10th and 12th marksheet has been lost. I m very confused about the procedure , how to get the dupliCate marksheet from CBSE (panckula) haryana
    . they don't even pick call n doesn't reply. so I m very thankfull if u help me out as soon as possible
  21. aditi gupts

    aditi gupts Guest

    मेरा प्रमाण पत्र दसवीं का काफी समय पहले कहीं खो गया था. क्या इतने लम्बे टाइम के बाद भी हम प्रमाण पत्र के लिए फिर से आवेदन कर सकते हैं.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  22. Roshni vaje

    Roshni vaje Guest

    If you are looking to get the application form to apply for the duplicate marksheet in that case you can download through the below link:

    Form Here >
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  23. guest

    guest Active Member

    can i download the duplicate copy of my certificate online by using my roll number just.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2017
  24. guest

    guest Active Member

    Mera memo certificate number kaise pta chalega sir jee
  25. guest

    guest Active Member

    Have you got marksheet ....
  26. guest

    guest Active Member

    Sir mere certificate me Papa ka naam me A chhuta hua hai aur Papa ka naam RAJENDR KUMAR SHARMA likha hai jab ki mere Papa ka pura naam RAJENDRA KUMAR SHARMA hoga aur Mujhe certificate me naam thik kar wane hai to Mujhe kya karna hoga sir please Mujhe kuch advice dijiye
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page