Change Name in Birth Certificate-जन्म प्रमाण पत्र में नाम बदलने के लिए आवेदन

1. Anoop sharma

Anoop sharma Guest

Sir here a problem in my baby birth certificate name is Vrinda and I want to change it. जन्म प्रमाण पत्र में नाम बदलने के लिए आवेदन कैसे करना है।
    Vrinda Sharma
    Red no. B-2016:2-90088-005443

2. ATiwari

ATiwari ClueMatrix India

Dear Anoop Sharma,

A Birth Certificate is an official document that contains the information related to the birth of child-like Date and Time of birth, Place of birth, Name of child and parents, and Registration number etc. Every birth of a child must be registered under Birth & Death Registration Act, 1969. Registration of birth should be done within 21 days of the birth of a child. It can be registered to the office of Municipality or Gram Panchayat without paying any fee charge.

If there is an error (Wrong name, Spelling mistake, or printing mistake) in the name of the child so it can be corrected/updated by filling an application in prescribed format. Fill up the application in plain paper and before submitting the application attached the relevant documents such as Affidavit mentioning correct name of the child. Then submit it to the Municipality/Municipal Council/Corporation where the name of the child is registered.

For correction in Birth Certificate via online then you need to visit the official web portal of concerned department of the respective state. Then fill online application form with correct details like Child’s Name, Parent’s Name, Date & Time of Birth, Place of Birth, Address etc. After that select the mode of Delivery and upload the supporting documents with the correct name of child details. Once you submit the name change application, the authorized officer will validate all your details and will approve your application in the short time. In normal cases, it takes around 1 week to 2 weeks to get a name change in birth Certificate.

Please let us know your District or State name so that we can provide you all information with particular links where you can visit and make a correction in name of Birth Card. You can also visit the thread number-7187 on the same portal of Indian Readers through the given below link.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2017
  3. guest

guest Active Member

My state is haryana and district is Jhajhar can u please help me because my name and date of birth is wrong in my cirtificate where i have to go to make it correct or how to update it online tell the website for it

4. guest

guest Active Member

I'm from ludhiana. do tell me how to apply online for name change in birth certificate

5. kavy Sharma

kavy Sharma Guest

मुझे अपने प्रमाण पत्र में बदलाव करने हैं उस के लिए क्या करना होगा।

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2017
  6. guest

guest Active Member

Mujhe mere bache ka naam change

7. guest

guest Active Member

janam praman patra banwana hai kitni fees lagegi or online kya process hai?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2017
  8. guest

guest Active Member

जन्म प्रमाण पत्र में नाम बदलवाने के लिए क्या प्रक्रिया है?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2017
  9. guest

guest Active Member

Janam praman patra me name change karvana hai

10. guest

guest Active Member

Mere putra ke Janam prman Patra me name ke age Kumar awan apne name me Kumar lagwana Hai mere putra ki ayu 13 wars Hai . Eske liye Kya kare sujhaw de.
    Yamunanagar, Haryana.
    ak231980@gmail.com

11. guest

guest Active Member

Mujhe apna name and date of birth change karvane hai

12. guest

guest Active Member

Mujhe apna name hamesha k liye change karwana hai kaise karwa sakta hoon....

13. guest

guest Active Member

Sir mera name 10th me VANDNA jbki baki sbhi certificate me VANDANA h mujhe govt service me koi problem to nhi hogi eska kya smadhan ho skta h pls tell me

14. guest

guest Active Member

Vijay Please change my new name.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2017
  15. guest

guest Active Member

mujhe apne janam praman patra me naam change karna hai.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2017
  16. guest

guest Active Member

Mitlesh mehra ko hadakar kar mayank mehra karna he janam tarik 25,2,2013 ko hu kota mahta narsig home hospital me pita ka name vinod mehra Mata ka name sanju mehra.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2018
  17. guest

guest Active Member

Janm praman patra me nam change karwana hai muskan yougar ke jagah me prabhas yougar fathar nem khulas kumar mathar nem mamta bai yougar villege and post dumarpali thana pithora disti. Mahasamund (c.g.)pi. No.493551

Draft saved Draft deleted