chdengineering.gov.in Check Electricity Bill Online: Chandigarh Engineering, Step by Step Procedures, Monthly Tariff Details & Contact Info

1. priya.tyagi

priya.tyagi Member

How to Check Electricity Bill Online: Chandigarh Engineering chdengineering.gov.in
    The Chandigarh was come into existence in the year 1st November, 1966 after reorganization of reorganization of Punjab State. In Chandigarh distribution of electricity was taken over by Chandigarh Administration from the Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB) on the date 2nd May, 1967. The Punjab State Electricity Board is responsible for transmission and distribution of power supply to citizens of Punjab state. The Punjab State Electricity Board provides power supply to the door step for making quality and continuous power supply available to each and every resident. The circle of electricity operation is headed by Superintending Engineer with four Executive Engineers with one thousand two hundred forty six employee’s strength. Te Punjab State Electricity Board provides facility of online payment, viewing bill online. Those who want to view their bill online can easily see by visiting to the official portal of Chandigarh Engineering. Before checking bill online carefully check all details as procedures. Below we provide you steps for checking bill online.

@# Name of Organization: - Chandigarh Engineering
    @# Name of Service: - Procedures for Checking your Bill Online
    @# Location of Organization: - Chandigarh

** Procedures for Checking your Bill Online in the State of Chandigarh **
    Those who want to view their bill online can easily check. The Chandigarh Engineering portal provides the facility of checking bill online. At the time of checking bill online, you require account number which is given on top of bill and meter number is written on the meter. Below we provide you step for applying for checking bill online are as follows:
    1. Open the official portal of Chandigarh Engineering or you can click on the below given link for visiting to the official portal of Chandigarh Engineering.

2. On the web portal, click on the link of Check Your Bill. It will take you on next page.

3. On the next page, select the categories as Domestic Supply/ Commercial Supply.

4. Next enter the following details:
    (a) Enter your Account Number
    (b) Enter your Meter Number, in case of water bill write W in the meter number.

5. Next after filling all details, click on the View Bill button. On the next display page, you will be able to view your bill online.

** Monthly Tariff of Electricity **
    The electricity tariff charges for monthly electricity bill. The tariff charges are as follows:
    (a) Rs. 7 are fixed for all consumers per kilo watt of domestic supply.
    (b) Rs. 10 to be paid for up to 400 units/ month per kilo watt for non residential supply.
    (c) Rs. 75 to be paid per kilo watt for more than 400 units/ month.
    Dear guest, we hope that you get an appropriate answer for your query. We try to give you best answers for your queries. We were happy to help you. Thank you for visiting on our website. We work 24/7 to give you best services, if you are satisfy /like by your answer, then please give your support.

2. guest

guest Active Member

what is fpcca charges
    i want the complete information for this.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016
  3. guest

guest Active Member

ELECTRIC BILL I TRIED TO VIEW IS NOT VISIBLE. NOTHING HAPPENING ON PRESSING VIEW BILL.
    PL SEE IF SITE IS WORKING

4. guest

guest Active Member

733 where to check and download the old bill duplicate copy online.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2016
  5. guest

guest Active Member

CAN WE DOWNLOAD THE COPY OF OUR OLD ELECTRICITY BILL AS I AM NOT ABLE TO GET THE PRINTOUT FOR THE PROOF OF HOUSE REASON

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2016
  6. guest

guest Active Member

Yep same problem nothing happening.. there might be a coding error

7. guest

guest Active Member

Its not working since last more than 2 years. Officials sleeping despite complaints. Very very poor IT services in this so called smart city.

8. guest

guest Active Member

Hello Sir, where should i check my previous Electricity Bill online?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2017
  9. guest

guest Active Member

Please guide how do I see the older elec bills.

Draft saved Draft deleted