Clash of Clans COC Best Town Hall 8 / TH8 Attacking Strategy After 2016 Update Troops Combination

1. mansiha

mansiha Guest

HI,

I am player of clash of clans coc and playing this game in middle of last year. After the new update in 2016 now it is not possible to get good coins and elixirs in loot with small troops like barbarians and archers. Do you have any idea that what strategy I have to keep to get good loot in town hall TH 8. Give some help for my troops combination to get maximum coins and elixirs.

2. coc expert

coc expert Guest

if you are having TH8 max troops and army then i'll suggest you to go with 20 giants, 4 wall-breakers, 40 goblins, 26 barbarians and 26 archers. You can train your troops as the following combination.

1st Barrack - 1 wall-breaker, 5 giants, 10 goblins, 13 barbarians
    1st Barrack - 1 wall-breaker, 5 giants, 10 goblins, 13 barbarians
    1st Barrack - 1 wall-breaker, 5 giants, 10 goblins, 13 archer
    1st Barrack - 1 wall-breaker, 5 giants, 10 goblins, 13 archer
    Spells - 2 healing spell with 1 rage spell or all 3 healing

With this combination you will get good loot and you can attack to reach inside after breaking defense. In addition don't forget to carry healing spells. You also can use only two healing spells to save your elixirs.

TIP - Only attack to that base in which all the storage are putted inside, in that case you just have to make the way to reach inside and you can get good loot with using your goblins.

Draft saved Draft deleted
Tags: Add Tags