digitizeindia.gov.in Earn Money Online From Digitize India Platform DEiTY, Features, Basic Requirements, Eligibility Criteria, DIP Works, Registration Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Scheme-PMRY Data Entry Work

1. ATiwari

ATiwari ClueMatrix India

DEiTY- Digitize India Platform (डिजिटाइज़ इंडिया प्लेटफार्म) is a genuine Data Entry Program from the Govt of India. It is a great initiative of the GOI under the Digital India Programme to provide digitization services for scanned document images/physical documents (स्कैन किए गए दस्तावेज़ चित्र/भौतिक दस्तावेज़) for any organization. The objective of this program is to offer an opportunity to government agencies to transform themselves into digital enterprises and for digital contributors (India Citizen) to make money online by doing simple Data Entry Work (डेटा प्रविष्टि कार्य) at home. For doing this, DIP- Digital India Platform provides a secure and automated platform for processing and extracting relevant data from document images in a format that is further used for metadata tagging, IT application processing and analysis (आईटी आवेदन प्रसंस्करण और विश्लेषण). The government of India has an aim to achieve the vision of Digital India, where every Indian is digitally empowered and every information is digitally available. Your participation and contribution (भागीदारी और योगदान) as a Digital Contributor will help the country to transform into a knowledge-driven economy.

Digitize India.jpg

~@~Digital India Platform (DIP)- Digitize India’s Features, Basic Requirements, Eligibility Criteria and How it Works?~@~
    (A) Digital India Platform Features (डिजिटल भारत प्लेटफार्म सुविधाएँ) is as follows:
    • GOI Digital India Program
    • Private Member Panel (निजी सदस्य पैनल)
    • Work from home at your own spare time
    • Work from your PC, Laptop
    • Payment by Aadhaar Linked Bank Transfer
    • No any earning limit
    • No any time limit
    (B) Basic Requirements (बुनियादी आवश्यकताएं) for the DIP:
    • Aadhaar Card
    • Pan Card
    • One Computer (PC) or Laptop
    • Internet Connection
    • Basic Internet Knowledge and Typing Speed
    • English Writing Knowledge (अंग्रेजी लेखन ज्ञान)
    • Aadhaar Linked Bank Account
    ~@~Who Can Become a Digital Contributor (Eligibility Criteria- पात्रता मापदंड)?
    Any India citizen who has a valid Aadhaar Card, Pan Card and Aadhaar Number linked Bank Account can become a Digital Contributor (डिजिटल योगदानकर्ता). There are 3 steps to complete earning rewards process.

(Step 1st)-
    Firstly, the contributor needs to visit the official web portal of Digitize India through the given below link. And then register them as a ‘User’ (उपयोगकर्ता). This is as simple as creating an email account.
    Digitize India- 1.jpg

(Step 2nd)- Once you successfully registered into the portal, log in with your ‘User Id/Password’ (उपयोगकर्ता आईडी पासवर्ड) and complete your profile.

(Step 3rd)- Now choose your 'Project' and then verify the document format, image quality and language (दस्तावेज़ स्वरूप, छवि गुणवत्ता और भाषा) and start digitization.

~@~How Digital India Platform Works (कैसे डिजिटल इंडिया प्लेटफार्म काम करता है)?
    DIP- Digital India Platform helps to digitize the documents for willing government organizations. The whole process takes following steps :
    1. Digital India Platform collects scanned image from the various government organizations (सरकारी संगठन) and shreds images into snippets with meaning full data.
    2. These snippets are randomly (बेतरतीब ढंग से) served to the contributors (Common Indian Citizen).
    3. Contributors (योगदानकर्ता) type the words shown in Snippets. Then A match engine checks if contributor typed the right word.
    4. Correct entries get ‘Reward Points’ (इनाम के अंक) for each correct words digitized.
    5. DIP innovative System organizes the snippet text digitized by contributors.
    6. The document is re-assembled (फिर से इकट्ठा किया) and provided back to the organizations.

~@~How to Earn Money Online from Digitize India Platform?
    After successfully registration (पंजीकरण), login into the Digitize India Portal and complete your profile by clicking on ‘My Account’ on the right top corner. Complete basic profile by entering valid information such as State, District, Pin-code, and Academics details (राज्य, जिला, पिन-कोड और अकादमिक विवरण) etc. After this, complete your ‘Bank Profile’ details. Please be ensure that your Aadhaar Number must be linked with your bank account (बैंक खाता) then click on ‘Check Status’ button. The system will automatically verify the bank details. If your Aadhaar No is not yet linked to your bank account then visit your bank and get your Aadhaar No (आधार संख्या) linked to your bank account. This is the only way how it works.
    • Work and Earn (काम और कमाएँ): - Once your profile on the Digitize India Portal is successfully created then go the ‘Dashboard’ and see if any snippet is available to work on. Once your work will get approved, you will receive points. Usually, they provide details of Number of Captcha you entered, your accuracy after 1-2 days and you receive your reward after 4-5 days for that. Also, you can check you're earning details by clicking on ‘Rewards' (पुरस्कार) and redeem your points there. Reward rate is approx 2 Paisa Per Character, although your earnings depend on your accuracy levels and speed (सटीकता के स्तर और गति).
    Digitize India- 3.jpg

For more detailed information about Digitize India Platform, kindly visit the official web portal DIP, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India (इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स और सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार). The link is mentioned below.
    Digitize India- 4.jpg

~@~Latest Updates: - digitizeindia.gov.in is not opening due to Private Error. Although, you don’t need to worry about error since it’s not a big issue. Any https site would give this error if its SSL- Secure Sockets Layer (सुरक्षित सॉकेट लेयर) Certificate has been expired. You just need to click on “Advanced” on the error page. Then some additional information (अतिरिक्त जानकारी)will be shown. Now click on “Proceed to digitizeindia.gov.in (unsafe)” and you will be redirected to Digitize India Platform portal.

Users, here we provided to you all the information related to Digitize India Platform- How It Works and How to Earn Money Online form this Portal (डिजिटाइज़ इंडिया प्लेटफार्म- यह कैसे काम करता है और कैसे इस पोर्टल के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन पैसे कमाएँ?). If you have any query regarding this article then comment below or leave it at “Click to Ask Question” section. Thanks for visiting Indian Readers Portal (India’s Largest Online Discussion Forum), stay tuned for more updates.

2. guest

guest Active Member

Respected Sir/Madam,

I'm seriously interested to earn legitimate amount of "Work from home" scheme since I'm a senior citizen living helplessly on monthly EPF pension.

I own a PC with internet connection and believe to have the ability to work on internet,especially on "word" documents with unhesitant self-composing as well as writing capacities on given subjects.

My strengths consist of discipline,punctuality,responsibility and diligence.

Sincerely,

manas kumar majumdar,Purbachal,barasat-700124,N-24 pgs,WB.
    contact no: 9831262914.

NOTE: I possess:

a) Aadhaar card
    b) Voter ID.
    c) PAN card,
    d) Savings bank account with Allahabad bank.
    e) Membership with District Library,Barasat.
    f) "To Whom it may concern" by local Municipal Corporation.

3. i AM INTERESTED THIS WORK

4. guest

guest Active Member

Sir, unable to reach the goal

5. guest

guest Active Member

6. guest

guest Active Member

this site is not properly linked

7. guest

guest Active Member

my adhaar number is not generating.
    Aadhaar Authentication Not Successful. what can i do ?

8. guest

guest Active Member

WHEN I GO WEBSITE THIS MSG SHOWING AFTER Your connection is not private

9. Readers Help

Readers Help Team Member Staff Member

ubmitHello Guest,

As I am checking the official website is showing the following error message:

"Your connection is not private
    Attackers might be trying to steal your information from digitizeindia.gov.in (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
    NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy policy"

This message is showing here because of SSL certificate. As per the google chrome policy, every website must be having the SSL certificate. You can use this website in Internet Explorer or can follow the below-given steps.

@=Step I
    First, you have to click on the option "ADVANCE" which is given just after the error message. Don't click on the "Back to Safety" option otherwise, the google chrome will redirect you to the Google homepage. See the below given demo image for this option:

DEMO1.jpg

@=Step II
    Now you can see the following message after clicking the advanced option:

"This server could not prove that it is digitizeindia.gov.in; its security certificate expired 70 days ago. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Tuesday, November 7, 2017. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page".

Just after this, an option is given as "Proceed to digitizeindia.gov.in (unsafe)" and you have to click that to enter in the official website of https://digitizeindia.gov.in/. See the demo image for this option below:

DEMO2.jpg

@=Step II
    After following both of above-mentioned steps you will be able to get the official website of Digitize India for the online data entry work registration. See the official website demo image where you have to click on the "sign-in" option for new registration.

DEMO3.jpg

Here we provided you the complete details regarding the error but if you still need more help feel free to submit your comment in below box. Our team is 24x7 ready to help you.

10. guest

guest Active Member

Your application form giving message after putting aadhar no.
    The common error Aadhaar Authentication Not Successful.

When you will repair it ?

11. guest

guest Active Member

i m intersted this home base work

12. guest

guest Active Member

im interested this work

13. guest

guest Active Member

i m interested this home base work

Draft saved Draft deleted