edistrict.cgstate.gov.in Chhattisgarh: Apply Online for OBC Caste Certificate Application Form Required Documents Eligibility Criteria Fees Details for LSK/Lok Seva Kendra

1. ankit.tyagi

ankit.tyagi Tech Support Staff Member

edistrict.cgstate.gov.in Chhattisgarh: Apply Online for OBC Caste Certificate Application Form Required Documents Eligibility Criteria Fees Details for LSK/Lok Seva Kendra

O.B.C (other backward caste) certificate is given by the revenue department to that person who is belong to OBC caste. They need some proof about their caste at time of apply here. It is necessary for all people who want to apply with all correct documents. It is used for take admission in school, colleges or any education instruction with some fees concession, it also help for apply scholarship for various higher education. For job seekers some reservation is provided by the government to that person who can carry their original O.B.C certificate. User need to check all details before apply for given certificate. It is necessary for all person want to apply here. Government of Chhattisgarh can provide online website to help their citizens. It can contain all information in computerize form so every person can apply here. User need to login here and apply for required services. After apply, application receipt is given. In their receipt show applicant name, number, mobile number, you need to keep it safe used for future. This portal is designed and developed by the CMC limited. They can maintain portal so it can run without any error in different type of browser. But all content here is avail by the concerned department. They can add here new details time to time and remove old content here which is no used by any person. After apply user need to check status of their form with application receipt procedures at time of apply. It can give them result about their certificates is process or not. If not then you need to contact to cornered office with application receipt or print out of result. It is only proof that form is not preceded by department. This portal is open all 24 X 7 days so every person can apply here. So check all information with given services here. It can piorvdie fees details, document, procedures and some other details for apply certificate services. They can provide help line number for user help, you need to call on given number in any working days and get solution about your quires here. All questions you ask here are based on website and given services. They can contain link of other government website so user also apply other services here. So check all details here then apply for required services.

// Procedure for apply O.B.C (other backward caste) certificate //

Eligibility criteria
    • The applicant must be citizens of Chhattisgarh state and his/ her parents are permanent residence of chattisgarh state since year 1985.
    • He is ordinary resident at address currently residing (at place here he live currently)
    • Applicant is belong to O.B.C caste
    • They not come under ‘creamy layer’.

--Document list is here--
    1. Application form (O.B.C certificate)
    2. Address proof (ration card, passport, electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill, voter id crud, land/ house documents)
    3. O.B.C certificate of father/ mother/ sister or any blood relatives
    4. Income proof (income certificate employer/ form 16/ salary slip/ certificate form patwari/ sarpanch)
    5. O.B.C proof (ADHIKAR ABHILEKH, CENSUS REGISTER of 1931, citizens register of 1959, education certificate and other)
    Fees: - RS 15 for application

--General instruction read before apply--

https://edistrict.cgstate.gov.in/PA...TOKEN=42BA-BVMI-MT7A-62ZD-EWZK-LRQ0-WCL7-0L6I

You need to read all details here and apply for given services. It cans provide details about decumbent, fees and other. Read all information here carefully.

--Online apply here for O.B.C certificate--

Login here

https://edistrict.cgstate.gov.in/PA...TOKEN=42BA-BVMI-MT7A-62ZD-EWZK-LRQ0-WCL7-0L6I
    • Languages: - Hindi/ English (select any one here)
    • User name
    • Password
    LOGIN: - click on this button and follow other procedure here for apply OBC certificate.
    Fill all correct details in application form, upload supporting document here and take print out of application number here. It is necessary for all people.

Help line number: - 0771 2533350
    You need to call on given number in any working days. They can provide all solution about their quires here as per their quires. So ask here question related to O.B.C caste certificate.

User, we can provide you all details for apply O.B.C certificate. Read all details here then apply for given services. For help, you need to read given here user manual.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  2. how can we apply online for the certificate? सर्टिफिकेट के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करना है?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  3. pankaj sao

pankaj sao Guest

SIR, CAN I CHECK THE APPLICATION STATUS ONLINE FOR MY CASTE CERTIFICATE IN THE WEBSITE.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  4. help me to get my caste certificate and let me know the fees of office. please inform me in my mobile number - 8435364827

5. Anjali Sharma

Anjali Sharma Member

user, you need to call here for office details.

Help line number: - 0771 2533350

they provide all details to users for caste certificate.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2016
  6. guest

guest Active Member

can we submit our application form through the website and after process can we download it.
    Gopi Chandrakar

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2016
  7. guest

guest Active Member

this is my certificate number here 0706011623000866k please provide the status and verification details of my certificate.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2016
  8. guest

guest Active Member

9. eDistrict CG

eDistrict CG Guest

चॉइस (छत्तीसगढ़ ऑनलाइन सूचना से नागरिक सशक्तिकरण)
    इलेक्ट्रॉनिक आवेदन दिनाकं/Electronic Application Date: 22/04/2016
    आवेदन संदर्भ क्रमांक/Application Refrence Number: 0706011623000866
    चॉइस/लोक सेवा केंद्र/Choice/Lok Sewa Kendra: लोके सेवा केन्द्र बेरला
    विहित प्रभार शुल्क /Net Amount: Rs. 5.00

न्यायालय: तहसीलदार, तहसील: बेरला तहसील, जिला: बेमेतरा , छत्तीसगढ़
    आय प्रमाणप्रत्र
    आवेदन सन्दर्भ क्रमांक: 0706011623000866
    प्रकरण क्रमांक: 2016-23-000790

प्रमाणित किया जाता है कि दशरथ पिता टेटकू निवासी ग्राम झलमला तहसील बेरला तहसील जिला बेमेतरा छत्तीसगढ़ की सभी स्रोतो से वार्षिक आय वित्तीय वर्ष 2015-2016 में पटवारी प्रतिवेदन/संलग्न प्रमाण पत्र के आधार पर रु 40,000.00/- (रुपये चालीस हजार) है|

हितग्राही के पुत्र होरीलाल के लिये जारी किया जाता है|

अनुमोदन दिनांक: 25/04/2016

डिजिटल हस्ताक्षरित
    सरिता मढ़रिया
    नायब तहसीलदार

1.यह प्रमाण पत्र इलेक्ट्रॉनिक प्रमाण पत्र की मुद्रित प्रतिलिपि है जिसे सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी अधिनियम २००० के अंतर्गत छत्तीसगढ़ नागरिक सेवा (इलेक्ट्रॉनिक अधिशासन) नियम, २००३ के द्वारा मान्यता प्रदान की गयी है|
    This Certificate is printed copy of Electronic Certificate which is recognised as per Chhattisgarh Citizen Service (Electronic Governance) Rule 2003 under the Information Technology Act 2000.
    2.इस इलेक्ट्रॉनिक प्रमाण पत्र का सक्षम व क्षेत्राधिकार वाले अधिकारी के डिजिटल हस्ताक्षर से अधिप्रमाणित होने का सत्यापन मेरे द्वारा किया गया है तथा इस पर मुद्रित जानकारी उक्त इलेक्ट्रॉनिक प्रमाण पत्र में निहित है|
    This Electronic Certificate is authenticated with the Digital Signature of competent Authority .This has been verified by me and the information printed on this Certificate is contained in the above mentioned Electronic Certificate.
    3.आवेदन संदर्भ क्रमांक का उपयोग कर इस प्रमाण पत्र की वैधता बाबत जानकारी edistrict.cgstate.gov.in से अथवा QR Code Scanning प्राप्त की जा सकती है।
    On citing Application Reference Number, validity related details of the Certificate can be obtained at edistrict.cgstate.gov.in or from QR code scanning.
    4.यदि इस प्रमाण पत्र को किसी प्राधिकारी अथवा कार्यालय द्वारा ग्रहण करने से इंकार किया जाता है तो इसकी सूचना निकट के चॉइस केन्द्र/लोक सेवा केंद्र को दें अथवा दूरभाष क्रमांक 0771-2533350 पर संपर्क करें ।
    In case of denial of acceptance of this Certificate by any Official or Office, inform the nearest CHOiCE Center/Lok Sewa Kendra or inform through telephone no 0771-2533350.

मुद्रण तिथि: 30/08/2016

प्राप्तकर्ता के हस्ताक्षर

लोक सेवा /चॉइस एजेंट के हस्ताक्षर​

10. guest

guest Active Member

dear sir,
    i have a query that can the obc caste people of other state also get the caste certificate under the chhattisgarh government.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  11. guest

guest Active Member

0705011624000893 check status of my application and send here thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  12. guest

guest Active Member

can we apply in online website and also can download the soft copy in cg e district portal.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2016
  13. guest

guest Active Member

0706011619025385. i need to check my caste certificate application details.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2016
  14. guest

guest Active Member

0705011624000265, please search the details of my obc caste certificate in Chhattisgarh state on website.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2016
  15. Readers Help

Readers Help Team Member Staff Member

Hello Guest User,
    As per your query here I am to let you know regarding to the status of your application of caste certificate in Chhattisgarh state.

First visit to the official website of e-Caste Certificate Department of Chhattisgarh in the below given link:

In this website you can get the following options:
    Procedure = In the above given link you will have to enter fill the complete application form with the asked information such as with the caste, applicant name, gender, father’s name, region, date of birth, occupation of applicant, income of father and family and complete address. You also will have to upload your passport size photo and signature scanned copy on the website. After that submit the application form and you will get the acknowledgment number. You have to take the printout of this application form and have to submit it with all the hard copy documents such as the birth certificate / age proof, residence proof, income proof and caste proof. Through using the application acknowledgment number you can check the status of your request time to time.
    Procedure = In this section you can check the status of your application form. Here you will have to enter your application number and date of birth according to your application form / documents. After filling the information click to the “check status” option and you will get the complete details regarding to your request.
    Correction in Submitted Application (आवेदन संशोधन करें) > http://ecastecert.cg.nic.in/EditApplicationt.aspx
    Here you can make the correction in application form. In case by mistake if you entered wrong details on your application form you can use this page to make the changes on your request. Here you will have to enter your application number and date of birth.
    Procedure = In this section you can get the verification details of your caste certificate. Here first you will have to enter the caste certificate number, after that registration number and in the last section enter the date of birth as per the documents. In the last you have to click on the button of “Search” through which you can get the complete verification report regarding to your caste certificate.

From these options you will have to select the particular option and have to enter the information as the mentioned above. After that you can get the complete information regarding to your caste certificate for which you submitted the application form or want to check the verification details.

With this above given your number we are not able to track the certificate details. So we request you to provide the complete information or follow the procedure in the above given link.

If you want to get any kind of help you also can contact to the department of CG Caste Certificate / Welfare of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe Department State Government. For the phone numbers of all departmental person’s you can visit to the http://ecastecert.cg.nic.in/ContactUs.aspx page.

16. guest

guest Active Member

please check the details of caste certificate through the e-district website.
    Vikas dewangan s/o ramkumar dewangan

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2016
  17. guest

guest Active Member

i need to get the application form for issuance the new caste certificate here in chhattisgarh state.
    Sumit

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2016
  18. takesh

takesh Guest

Dear Sir,
    How do I track the status of my certificate application which is submitted in department.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2017
  19. guest

guest Active Member

0704011712008913 अपने जाति प्रमाण पत्र का स्टेटस कैसे देखना होगा।

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2017
  20. guest

guest Active Member

मेरा प्रमाण पत्र खो गया है क्या वेबसाइट से डाउनलोड तथा प्रिंट लिया जा सकता है।

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted