edistrict.up.nic.in Uttar Pradesh: Apply Online for Birth/Caste/OBC/SC/ST/Income/Domicile/Old Age Pension/Handicap & Verification Procedure in e-District UP

1. ankit.tyagi

ankit.tyagi Tech Support Staff Member

edistrict.up.nic.in: - Procedure to Apply Different Certificate / Pension & Verification
    Every person who can live in UP state need to apply different certificate related services like caste certificate, income, Birth, death, domicile and other. It need procedure and form for apply. User need to check all details which is provided by the revenue department. They can give all information to user about their certificate so check all details then apply for different type of certificate services. U.P government cans provide online website to help their citizens.

it can contain all information in computerize form so every person can apply here but here user need to check all details then apply for other services. This portal is designed and developed by the national informatics center. They can maintain portal so it can run without any error. But all content here is avail by the concerned department. They can add new data here time to time and remove old information which is no used by any person.

User also applies here different pension services like old age, widow and handicap pension. Applicant need to show some proof for apply given services. Some time user wants to know about their certificate or pension status. It can provide all information to user why their form is not process like document missing here, correction needed here and other. All services are necessary for citizens if they want to apply. It can provide one digital locker services to user who wants to apply for government jobs and other.

This locker is direct link to online website in which user need to apply. Now user needs to login here and upload all supporting documents which need to upload here. If user can visit website properly they can see here many of government website which can contain other services. User also verifies here their certificate is original or not by enters certificate number here. You need to take printout of these details. It is only proof about your certificate genuine.

They can provide notification to user on their registered mobile number. Some notifications like certificate delivery and information about new certificate or services. So check all services here then apply for service which is most require by all person. User also downloads here different type of application form about different certificate and pension. Enter correct details and submit to concerned office. If some information is found here incorrect form also rejected here.

Procedure for Certificates & Verification
    For apply certificate user need to check all details here so user easily apply for different services.

@= Procedure to Apply Certificates:
    Visit to the below given link first to check the caste certificate details:
    1. Document for birth certificate

• Application form for birth certificate
    • Birth proof of person who want to apply for certificate
    • Affidavit is require about place, date, time of birth of person
    • For date of birth proof (ration card, school leaving certificate, birth certificate, pan card and other)
    • All documents need to attested by Gazatted officer
    2. Document for death certificate
    • Application form for death certificate:
    • Death proof of person in respect whom certificate is require
    • Affidavit is require about place, date, time of death of person
    • All documents need to attested by Gazatted officer
    3. Document for O.B.C caste certificate
    • Application form for O.B.C caste certificate
    • Identity proof (Aadhaar card, ration card, voter card, name mention in voter list and other)
    • Report about caste form Patwari/ MC/ Sarpanch
    • Income report
    • No family member is Gazatted officer
    • Caste/ religion report
    • In case of women caste certificate before marriage
    • Self declaration certificate about caste
    4.Document for S.C caste certificate
    • Application form for S.C caste certificate
    • Identity proof (ration card, voter card, Aadhaar card copy, name mention in voter list and other)
    • Report about caste form Patwari/ M.C/ Sarpanch
    • Self declaration certificate about S.C caste
    5. Document for handicap certificate
    • Application form for handicap certificate
    • Present address proof (bank passbook first page, voter card, ration card, passport, electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill and other)
    • Medical certificate about handicap
    • Two passport size photograph
    6. Document for income certificate
    • Application form about income certificate which need to attested by class – I officer
    • Present address proof (voter card, ration card, passport, electricity bill, water bill, bank passbook first page, telephone bill and other)
    • Proof of continues stay in U.P state
    • Date of birth (pan card, school certificate, birth certificate)
    • Salary slip of applicant or salary slips of father/ mother if applicant is unemployed
    • Affidavit is require form Sarpanch about income
    7. Document for domicile certificate
    • Application form about domicile certificate which need to attested by class – I officer
    • Present address proof (voter card, ration card, passport, electricity bill, water bill, bank passbook first page, telephone bill and other)
    • Proof of continues stay in U.P state
    • Date of birth (pan card, school certificate, birth certificate)
    • Any other document about address
    Procedure for Pension
    First visit to the below given link where you can check the complete details regarding to the pension:
    1. Old Age Pension

• Eligibility: - women age is more than 60 year and men age is more than 65 year. Their monthly income is RS 1000 if single and RS 1500 if both husband and wife are live
    • Pension amount: - RS 250 per month
    2. Widow Pension;
    • Eligibly: - pension is given to widow
    • Not Eligible Person: - annual income is not more than RS 10, 000. They not get more than RS 200 form any other pension.
    3. Handicap pension
    • Amount Under Pension: - RS 200 per person
    • Eligibly- Applicant age is less than 18 year. Percentage of handicap if 70 or more than. Applicant income is not more than RS 10, 000 annually. They are not taking benefits from other pensions not more than RS 200 & they need their handicap certificate at time of apply.
    Verification of Certificate Process
    For the verification of certificates you must have to visit in the below given link. In the link you have to use the following information:
    User need to enter here application number click to the submit button. It cans provide details to user about their certificate verification. You need to take print out here if details are correct. (For verify here certificate are income, caste, domicile and handicap certificate)

Website of E District
    Visit to the below link to get the official website of UP district administration:
    Applicant need to visits here, this is link of E District U. P. it can provide all information to user about different type of certificate and other. You need to check all options here time to time.

Users, you need to check here about different type of certificate and pension services here. You also verify here certificate is original or not. Take print out here if details are correct.

2. guest

guest Active Member

3. dear sir, i want to check satayapan of my praman patra. can i give you my pramanpatra number here.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  4. guest

guest Active Member

sir, i want to make registration to get the certificate asap. Priyanka

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2017
  5. guest

guest Active Member

how can i type in hindi while applying income cast certificate .as its typed only in english

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2017
  6. guest

guest Active Member

Dear sir how to apply online caste certificate and residence certificate
    Please send me some link for apply online
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  7. guest

guest Active Member

How to fill old age pension form

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  8. guest

guest Active Member

730, please search and give satyapan of my praman patra thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2016
  9. Anjali Sharma

Anjali Sharma Member

10. guest

guest Active Member

Please tell me the satayapan system for my praman patra
    Ravi Kumar Verma

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2016
  11. guest

guest Active Member

praman satyapan report required online to check in uttar pradesh.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2016
  12. guest

guest Active Member

check the status of my certificate online. this is the number here 041161009440. provide details us on this website. thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  13. vishal

vishal Guest

Village shekhapur post beni rajapur teh mohamdi

14. Anjali Sharma

Anjali Sharma Member

15. guest

guest Active Member

please let me know the procedure to download the online map of my land.
    Sanjeev

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2016
  16. guest

guest Active Member

check my status of application and certificate issuance date give me 16200030156294

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2016
  17. guest

guest Active Member

how to search the verification details of our certificate online in bor up website..

18. guest

guest Active Member

Ankur sinha obc certificate. search and give the process to apply for it in uttar pradesh.

19. guest

guest Active Member

16140030079564. how to get the apply online regarding to the pension.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2016
  20. guest

guest Active Member

21. guest

guest Active Member

hello I am Kashyap

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2016
  22. ramu

ramu Guest

can i see the property information by using the owner name only through the e-district website.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  23. guest

guest Active Member

I am from U P Azamgarh.
    I need NOC for job, how I will get the NOC

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2016
  24. guest

guest Active Member

how can i submit the application form to get the caste certificate in uttar pradesh state.
    Mohd oshab

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2016
  25. guest

guest Active Member

16160030126851 check the status of application in up website.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2016
  26. guest

guest Active Member

Santosh sharma
    सर, प्रमाण पत्र के लिए क्या इ-डिस्ट्रिक्ट की वेबसाइट से ऑनलाइन अप्लाई किया जा सकता है।

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted