edistrictodisha.gov.in: Caste/Income/Residence Certificate Verification & Application Status Aay/Niwas/Jati Praman Patra Satyapan Track Status in Odisha/Orissa e-District

1. Geeta Agarwal

Geeta Agarwal Member

edistrictodisha.gov.in: - certificate verification and application status

After apply any of services form E District Odisha users need to check their application status of form. They need to visit in online portal link name as edistrict.gov.in which contains all information in computerizes form. Most of user wants online services it can save their time and provide result in short time. They need to check all options then apply required one. They can download here application form and read all details here. Now fill it with correct details. If any of information are found here incorrect then correct all otherwise application is rejected. They issue application number which is used to collect services here. This portal is open all 24 X 7 days so every person can apply here from their home, office or any place in which they feel comfortable. They need to check all information here with help of internet services and computer. Now select here any one languages form Oriya, English and Hindi for more easily read details. It is designed and developed by the SRIT. They maintain portal so it run without any error in different type of web browser with latest version. But all content here is avail by concerned department. They can add here new details time to time and remove old content which not used by any person. They need to update here mobile number and e mail id for SMS alerts. Certificate verification is needed by user for check their certificate is original or not and take print out of details. You need to give here feedback for avail services and some suggestion for improvement here, response is provided to them on e mail id or mobile number. Now read all details here then apply required services here with documents. Contact address of given office is avail you need to note down it with fax number, e mail id and mobile number. For any help, toll free number is avail so call in any working days and ask here question about services.

// certificate verification and application status //

Now check here all details for certificate verification and application status.

Certificate verification

http://edistrictodisha.gov.in/edistrict/CertificateVerification.php

Read and enter correct details:
    • Enter certificate bar code number
    Click on search button.
    It given result to user about their certificate is original or not. You need to take print out if any of result is given as proof which need to show on office where certificate is provided.

Application status

http://edistrictodisha.gov.in/edistrict/SearchStatusForPublic.php

Visits link and read all details here:
    • Enter application reference number
    Click on search button.
    It provide status to user about their form is process or not for make new certificate or other. Take print out of result here if necessary. It is proof that form process, rejected, non process and other, need to show office where form is submit.

User, check here all details for application status and certificate verification details. Both links is avail so enter correct details and check result here.

2. guest

guest Active Member

how to check the verification details online for the certificate.
    Bhusan ahir

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2016
  3. guest

guest Active Member

2110201612RES000854
    check status of my registration number mentioned above. thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2016
  4. guest

guest Active Member

sir,
    where I can get the information about the verification of my certificate which I made in 2003. information is available or not?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2017
  5. guest

guest Active Member

my caste certificate verification details check.
    Dipti rani Jena

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2017
  6. guest

guest Active Member

Dipti rani Jena wife of gyanaranjan dutta at nilpura

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2017
  7. guest

guest Active Member

how to make the domicile certificate in official website.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
  8. guest

guest Active Member

sir certificate verification report checking process give us.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  9. guest

guest Active Member

2113201701 res008617
    क्या मैं अपने प्रमाण पत्र के बारे में ऑनलाइन देख सकता हूँ.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2017
  10. guest

guest Active Member

क्या आप ये देख कर बता सकते हैं कि मैं किस तरह से अपना प्रमाण पत्र सत्यापित कर सकता हूँ.
    Susil kumar dang

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  11. guest

guest Active Member

Kandhamal dist
    i want to check the verification details for my certificate in the website.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  12. guest

guest Active Member

Dhanurjay singh
    where to find the status of certificate with number.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2017
  13. guest

guest Active Member

2112106703res000971... Is it my application reference number? Or something else?

14. guest

guest Active Member

• Barisa murmu

15. guest

guest Active Member

Edistrict Odisha plan very late sir please check my application no 2102201705CCP000726

16. i lost my copy of the certificate. let me know the procedure for obtaining the duplicate copy.

17. guest

guest Active Member

Jitendra malik

18. guest

guest Active Member

give me the process for Issuance of caste certificate online through the website.

19. jiten bhoi

jiten bhoi Guest

my status is not showing on the official portal what i have to do?

20. jiten bhoi

jiten bhoi Guest

no 2112201705cas003969

Draft saved Draft deleted