egovamc.com Correction of Details in Marriage Certificate in Gujarat: Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation/AMC Required Documents, Download Application Form Office Contact Details

1. priya.tyagi

priya.tyagi Member

egovamc.com Correction of Details in Marriage Certificate in Gujarat: Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation/AMC Required Documents, Download Application Form Office Contact Details
    The department of Health Birth- Death- Marriages Department of Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation also provides service of correction of marriage certificate. if in case there is any wrong or incorrect details in found in marriage certificate then one can easily apply for correction of marriage certificate. As we all know that marriage certificate is an important document which acts as a proof of marriage. The marriage certificate provides a legal status to marriage. The certificate also provides several kinds of safety to women. The health birth- death – marriage department provides services of registration of birth, death and marriage. The concerned authority of this department register marriage in case verifies and found all document to be adequate and issue marriage certificate. For applying for marriage certificate, one should need to submit an application form along with all required and relevant document which are necessary. For registration of marriage, age of both the parties should be as per prescribed limit as for male 21 years and for female it is 18 years. If both the parties age in below age limit then it may because legal consequences to both parties and other peoples engage in marriage. Both the parties should be physically and mentally fit before marriage and at the time of marriage. Before applying for marriage certificate carefully check all details. All the details filled in form are to be correct. Citizen for applying for correction in marriage certificate you only need to take an appropriate application form with all documents. Before applying for correction of marriage certificate check procedures for applying, documents required and other services. In the Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation is a well defined and well established corporation of city. The corporation administered all civic infrastructures and many other services such as issuing certificate etc. the corporation is total divided into sixty four election wards. All the wards have one ward officers which manages all responsibility such are adopted by corporation. Any citizen if want to apply for correction of marriage certificate can apply to ward office. Citizen visit to concerned officer with filled form and document and prescribed fee charges. Here we were going to provide you steps for applying for correction in marriage certificate, documents required and other details, carefully check all details.
    @# Name of Organization: - Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation
    @# Name of Service: - Procedures for Applying for Correction of Marriage Certificate
    @# Location of Organization: - Gujarat

** Procedures for Applying for Correction in Marriage Certificate in Ahmadabad **
    In case any detail in incorrect and wrong in marriage certificate then apply for correction in marriage certificate. The marriage certificate is used for several purposes and if any wrong detail document is submitted then it may cause legal consequences. Below we provide you step for applying for correction in marriage certificate are as follows:
    1. First Step: take appropriate application form for applying for correction in marriage certificate. You can take application form from ward office or you can download it from official portal of Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation.

2. Second Step: next fill all necessary and required details in application form in all respect. No details is to be wrong in form, if found any detail wrong then application will be rejected.

3. Third Step: affix necessary and required details with completely filled form. The documents are required are given below.

4. Forth Step: after completing all above procedures submit form along with all documents and prescribed fee charges. After submission of form do not forget to take receipt required for future reference.

** Documents Required for Applying for Correction in Marriage Certificate **
    Documents required for applying for correction in marriage certificate are as follows:
    (a) An application form of correction in marriage certificate.
    (b) Original marriage certificate
    (c) A copy of identity proof in case of mistake in name.
    (d) A copy of address proof in case of mistake in address proof.
    (e) Other document required.

** Concerned Authority for Applying for Correction in Marriage Certificate **
    The application form of correction of marriage certificate in the city of Ahmadabad is to be submitted to Health Birth- Death- Marriage Department of Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation. Citizens visit to department office with completely filled application form and all necessary document and prescribed fee charges.

** Contact Detail of Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation **
    If in case of problem in delivery of certificate or many other problems then you can visit to office of Health Birth- Death- Marriage Department of Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation, use below given contact details.
    Name of Department: Health Birth- Death- Marriage Department of Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation
    Address: Second floor, Sardar Patel Bhavan, Danapith, Ahmadabad
    State: Gujarat- 380001
    Telephone Number: 25391811 (STD Code- 079)
    Office Timing: 10: 30 am to 3: 10 p.m. (application receiving time is 12:00 pm to 5: 00 pm)
    Dear guest, we hope that you get an appropriate answer for your query. We try to give you best answers for your queries. We were happy to help you. Thank you for visiting on our website. We work 24/7 to give you best services, if you are satisfy /like by your answer, then please give your support.

2. guest

guest Active Member

Good morning sir

Subject:Need to ractify marriage certificate

My self Alka
    I got marriage with USA citizen. Before this ,I was single in Australia.During marriage registration we did little bit mistake in marriage certificate form that I suggested my status as divorced. I made mistake there. What should I do now?Because i was single before marriage. Plz guide me how I solve this problem?I need to change my status in marriage certificate

Thx

--
    Alka Zala
    --
    Alka Zala

3. guest

guest Active Member

Name is written wrong on my marriage certificate. Can I get the procedure to make the correction on it.

4. guest

guest Active Member

You will never make any changes in marriage certificate so, do not pay amount to any advocate.

Draft saved Draft deleted