ekalyan.cgg.gov.in: e-Kalyan List of Frequently Asked Question/FAQ for New/Renewal of Registration to Apply Scholarship Online Upload Documents Edit Profile

1. Geeta Agarwal

Geeta Agarwal Member

ekalyan.cgg.gov.in: - list of frequently asked question

For scholarship services in Jharkhand state user need to visit in E Kalyan welfare department. They provide different type of scholarship services to their citizens so user easily applies for them. Applicant need to check here all details one by one then apply any of required services. Students need to check schedules for apply scholarship services like post, pre. They need to read all details here then apply all details in application form one by one. Most of user wants online service it can save their time and provide result in short time. So read all details then apply here. They also provide here students registration services. user need to register here by enter details about self, education, login details and upload all documents in scanned form. After successful register here then login details like user name and password is provided on their mobile number or e mail id. You need to check all details here one by one and apply for given services. This online website is designed and developed by the centers for good governs. They can maintain portal so it run without any error in different type of web browser with latest version. But all content about scholarship services is avail by the concerned department. They can add here new details time to time and remove old content which not used by any person. Now check all type of services avail here for scholarship. User also needs to check here college & students eligible services. For any of help, user need to read here list of freqnlty asked question. You need to read here all details one by one and get information here about scholarship services. Advertisement is avail here which provides contact details here. They also given here help desk number for technical help. They give all solution here about online services help like login, register and other facilities here. If user can lost their password user also recover by enter user name and e mail id here. The details about new password are provided to user with link on their mobile number. After change password you need to login here. This portal is open all 24 X 7 days so every person can apply here from their home, office, or any place which they feel comfortable here. Now read all necessary details here about scholarships services avail here.

// list of frequently asked question //

User need to read here all type of question with solution for online services and scholarship types here.

List is here so read then

Question 1: - how to apply for fresh/ new registration.
    Answer: - for online registration in E – Kalayn, user needs to visit in student’s registration section. You need to fill given form with instruction as per given here and click on save button. After successful register here, then details about login like user name and password is provided through SMS/ e Mail id. On upper side of students registration, there are option appear for sign in means login here, you need to enter here students login name/ mobile number/ e mail. Once you login here then fill the application form in detail and click on save button. Upload here all documents in scanned form. (Scan Copy of originals in J.P.G/J.P.E.G Format, File Size: - 150 KB) on the web page.
    Step 2: - you need to take print out of application by click on print button, then sign and upload the documents.

Question 2: - how can I apply online for scholarship services.
    Answer: - for post matric scholarship scheme for students who residence within state or outside the state can online apply here. They need to visit in online portal name as ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.

Question 3: - What is the last date for submitting applications online?
    Answer: - you need to visit in online website and check here last date.

Question 4: - ill what Time Can I Upload the Documents on the website?
    Answer: - you need to check online website for these details.

Question 5: - Where can colleges (Within State) get their Login Details?
    Answer: - all college within state need to get their login details – user name and password form respective – district welfare officer short form is DWO. College need to contact to DWO for their login details.

Question 6: - Is there any Application ID?
    Answer: - yes application id is provided to students when they complete his / her application with all supporting documents here. They will receive SMS or e mail id for application it. They need to note given id as it will be required at time of renew form.

Question 7: - When Can Students apply for Renewals?
    Answer: - you need to check details on given website.

Question 8: - Where shall I Contact for Queries?
    Answer: - For any technical queries, Contact Helpdesk No's: +91-7258010024, 040-23120591, 040-23120592, 040-23120593 (from 10:30AM to 5:00PM Monday to Saturday working days only) E-mail: helpdeskekalyan@gmail.com

Question 9: - What Documents to be uploaded on the Website?
    Answer: - you need to upload here only scanned documents here, list is avail here check them all.
    • Student Photograph
    • Bonafide Certificate
    • Income certificate validity from 01-April-2015
    • Residence Certificate
    • Caste Certificate
    • Previous Year Mark Sheet
    • Bank Pass Book Scan
    • Scanned Copy of Application Form (Signature of Student and Parents/ guardian)
    There are No tamper or false documents are not need to upload here. If any of documents will found here false then application is rejected, they need to submit original copy of documents in form of scan.
    Size of documents is 150 KB on website.

Question 10: - Can I edit the information already saved and up to what time?
    Answer: - you can make changes in form at before submit; once form is submit then no changes are made here.

Question 11: - Do I need to get my Aadhaar Card to apply for Scholarship?
    Answer: - this number is optional if you have then entered here otherwise not needed here. They also apply here without enter aadhaar card number.

Question 12: - Is PANCARD mandatory for applying for the scholarship?
    Answer: - no, pan card is not necessary here. However advice to fill the application only if applicant parents have PAN card

Question 13: - What should I do, if I do not find my institute name in the drop-down menu?
    Answer: - Student will contact to our helpdesk no's or their respective District Welfare Office (DWO).

Question 14: - How to check the status of my application?
    Answer: - for check status of form you need to login with your login details and check here status.

Question 15: - Can I take print-out of my application at any stage?
    Answer: - in case of fresh application, you need to take print out of application after submit form and upload, finalize the application. Make sure that their copy is safe.

User, check here different type of scholarship services question here for online services. It provide all help like help line number, documents list, time in which user need to apply, renew services and other. So read all question here one by one and get solution about their quires here.

2. guest

guest Active Member

Dear sir /madam i fill wrong student reg. form i.e i fill the name without space can i change it ??if not thn say can i face any problem for scholarships?? plzz rply me.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2016
  3. guest

guest Active Member

How can re uplode document

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  4. guest

guest Active Member

My account is in Bank of Baroda (Lalpur) and my scholarship were come in Bank of India (Lalpur). I never open any account in Bank of India (Lalpur) and I uploaded Bank of Baroda documents and giving Bank of Baroda account and IFSC Code in ekalyan scholarship form.
    So how scholarship money were gone on Bank of India (Lalpur) branch and in that branch i complain with their employees and i found my Aadhar no. and all my details and information only i not found my signature.
    When i consult with that employee of Bank of India (Lalpur) they were said they talk with her senior if they were don't agree to give me my scholarship then they were return my money to the ekalyan back.
    Please revert me fast because i have only two days.

I have proof that i give Bank of Baroda details on ekalyan scholarship form.

Name- Shahil Akhtar
    Email- Sonu.shahil.07@gmail.com
    Aadhar no.-5274 7273 6424
    Contact - 7209127350

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2017
  5. guest

guest Active Member

my caste and residential are made 2015 but my income is of 7 july 2017 .i can apply it.

6. guest

guest Active Member

why my renual not exid

7. guest

guest Active Member

i dont have my passbook so how can i scan and upload

8. guest

guest Active Member

is edit option will be given after exceeding the date in document section like income certificate because i have applied for income but still is pending so is there any criteria for correction after exceeding date

Draft saved Draft deleted