For a New Connection Docs on Daughters Name

  1. I have an existing conection in my home owned by me and want a new connection on my daughters name. Since. My daughter dont have owner cerificate or any tax bill on this address but have adhar cards and other id proofs. Please help me to know what documents I need to submit to get a new connection on my Daughters Documents in the same premise (Address).

    Thank you.
    Ratan Saha
Draft saved Draft deleted
Tags: Add Tags

Share This Page