ghmc.gov.in: Search PTIN/Property Taxpayer Identification Number Online in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation/GHMC Telangana by Door Number/Owner Name & Circle

1. guest

guest Active Member

H.no.2--105/3/4.Chandanagar. sherilingam pally , Rangareddy,Dist.anwar pash.phone

2. guest

guest Active Member

Hi Sir,
    My house located in Pragathi Nagar, Kukatpally. My House No: - 2-62/89/B/51, kindly send my PTIN Number

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2017
  3. guest

guest Active Member

hi please can you give me the PTIN for paying the tax for the below properties
    H.No. 19-2-369/211/A
    H.No. 19-4-14/2/1/C

4. guest

guest Active Member

how can i download duplicate recipt

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2017
  5. guest

guest Active Member

my house no : 18-8-239/62 , Riyasatnagar hyderabad -500059
    how to get my PTIN no:

6. guest

guest Active Member

I reside in Nizampet, I got property tax bill recently stating the Notice No and Assessment No. Both are same: 9724. Now, I could see a govt stamp on top of the bill stating that it falls under Quthbullapur Mandal. When I tried searching for options to pay online, I got the link given above. The problem with that link is, it doesn't display all the circles, including those circles that fall under GHMC, forget about Grampanchayats alone. Secondly, there is a statement in that link, that I can feed either PTI No or Assessment No. But it didn't accept the value that I fed with: 9724. Either the Assessment No which I received on the bill must be wrong or the site is faulty.
    Whoever it is @fault, it is we who suffer by end of the day. Please bail us out from this problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2018
  7. guest

guest Active Member

can anyone find my ptin no. house no- 4-3/308/101 puppalguda

Draft saved Draft deleted