jmcjabalpur.org: Search Online Birth Certificate Details by DOB in Jabalpur Municipal Corporation Madhya Pradesh MP Nagar Nigam Administration

1. Anjali Sharma

Anjali Sharma Member

For birth certificate search users need to visit in Jabalpur Municipal Corporation. They needed to select here date of birth and gender. They are necessary for all people. Most of user wants online services it can save their time and provide result in short time. Now choose service name as birth certificate search and start fill correct details. They provide information like name of child, date of birth, registration number, registration date, father name, mother name, gender, place of birth and address. Now note all information. Birth certificate is used as age proof documents for all people. They can apply for voter card, passport, driving license and other age proof. Now select form and start fill correct details for apply birth certificate. You need to fill here correct details, if any information found here incorrect then application is rejected. They issue application slip to user so they check status of form. It give result about form is process or not, if not then visit in office where form is submitted. They give here all reason so make correction in form. This portal is open all 24 X 7 days so every person can apply here from their home, office of place in which they feel comfortable. They needed internet services and computer to access given web pages. So read all details here. You need to update here correct mobile number or e mail id for notification about birth certificate search. You need to download here mobile application so check details. User needs to given here feedback for avail services and response is provided to user soon on their mail id if fill here correct. They provide list of contact address so note then with contact person name, address with post. Now follow all steps then apply here.

// birth certificate search //

You need to read all details then search birth certificate.

Link is here: - http://jmcjabalpur.org/birthsearch.php?dtp1=11-06-2016&fgenderid=2&Search=Search

Read and fill here correct details

$.Birth date: - select date in give calendar (format is MM – DD - YYYY)

$.Gender: - male/ female (choose any one)

Click in search button

List is here
    $.
    Name of child: - check here name of child
    $.Date of birth; - it show date of birth
    $.Registration number: - it show Registration number
    $.Registration date: - it show date of Registration
    $.Father name: - it provide name of father
    $.Mother name: - it provide name of mother
    $.Gender: - it show gender details
    $.Place of birth: - it provide place of birth
    $. Address: - it show here address details

It provides all information about birth certificate so check all and take print out of result.

For any help call here

Phone number: - +91 761 2611451

You need to call here for solution about quires, now ask here correct question for solution in same time.

User, we provide all details about birth certificate search. Link is here so read and fill correct details. For any help, you can call on help line number.

2. guest

guest Active Member

I am searching brith certificate of my son and registration no is 2390887000077. Pls help me

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2017
  3. WHERE CAN WE REGISTER ONLINE FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN THE JMC WEBSITE. THANKS.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  4. WHERE TO REGISTER ONLINE TO GET THE REGISTRATION OF BIRTH IN NAGAR NIGAM PORTAL.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  5. guest

guest Active Member

I am not find my

Draft saved Draft deleted