Karnataka: Apply Online for Domicile / Residence Certificate, Required Documents List & Application Fees Payment Details

1. ankit.tyagi

ankit.tyagi Tech Support Staff Member

Karnataka – online domicile / residence certificate
    Domicile certificate is known as address proof document. It is given by the revenue department of Karnataka state to their citizens. It is important document for all people. With help domicile certificate user can apply for documents which need address proof like voter card, ration card, passport, driving license and other connection related service. User need to check all details mention in domicile certificate like name, date of birth, address, father name and other information which is require. Government can provide both facilities to citizens for apply domicile certificate like online and offline. Citizens need to choose any one methods at time of apply certificate service. Most of user wants online service it can save their time and provide result in short time with application number. It is used for check status of application about domicile certificate and other type. Online website which can provide all service to citizens for their certificate name is NADA KACHERI. Here user can apply for their certificate any time with all documents proof. It can design and developed by the DMC center. They can host it is it can run without any error in all type of internet browser. But all content provided by concerned department. So check here all details which are avail in two languages choose any one and check user manual for online service. This manual can provide details to user how to apply for domicile certificate and other. User can give feedback or suggestion for improvement in portal so every citizen can use it for their certificate service. It can contain many of other service used by all people for their document and other. So check all details here.

//Procedure for online apply for domicile/ residence certificate//

Citizens need to carry their address proof at time of apply certificate here.

--Document needed by applicant--
    • Application form
    • Address proof (passport, voter card, ration card, driving license)
    • Report about Patwari about residence
    • Self declaration certificate
    • Father domicile certificate
    --Online apply here--

http://164.100.133.30/Online_service/loginpage.aspx

Enter mobile number and click on next button.

Check all details here and apply for domicile certificate any time.

--User manual is here check this--

http://164.100.133.30/Online_service/OnlineNK_document_04092015.pdf

It can provide all details necessary for apply domicile certificate. Read all details here one by one and apply for certificate.

2. guest

guest Active Member

hi, can i get the application form online registration also.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2017
  3. guest

guest Active Member

How can i get only No govt job certificate

4. guest

guest Active Member

Hli. I want to request for domicile certificate for which ward and department should i dubmit

5. guest

guest Active Member

Avoid it, its waste of time and Rs 15

6. guest

guest Active Member

Hllo Sir....
    Kindly tell me
    I noticed ; the domicile certificate submission requires the SCHOOL PASSING CERTIFICATE. If I've passed from school of other state and I want the Domicile of another state , then should I submit the SCHOOL PASSING CERTIFICATE of that school or Shouldn't ?

7. guest

guest Active Member

s of-course it's just wast of time wats of money all are fraud.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2017
  8. guest

guest Active Member

its just waste of the time and money once you apply and make payment online. The RD number provided if fake

9. guest

guest Active Member

online application is always rejected

Draft saved Draft deleted