mcdonline.gov.in MCD Apply for Trade License through Municipal Corporation of Delhi

1. Helpline

Helpline Guest

A Health Trade License is required by a person who planned to start a trade. This trading license can be applied by the trader for the following trades. There are various categories of Trades for which the Trade License is required by the trader. The categories are given below:

Manufacturing Units
    Storage and Sale
    Eating Establishment
    Entertainment and Recreational
    Boarding / Lodging Establishment
    Hawking articles through
    Miscellaneous

Home Page : www.mcdonline.gov.in

NEW HEALTH TRADE LICENSE

Where to Apply for Trade License:
    An applicant or trader can made the application for a Health Trade License either at CSB or application can be made through online.

What are allowed Business Areas for which the Health Trade License permissible:
    There are some business areas for which the Trader are allowed for applying Trade License.

• Commercial
    • Local Commercial
    • Residential / Mixed Land Use/ Notified Comm./ Pedestrain Street
    • Lal Dora and
    • Industrial

Validity of New Trade License MCD:
    *> The validity of New Trade License at MCD is one (1) year and will be valid upto 31st March of each financil year

*> The validity for Regular License of Lodging houses and restaurants is three (3) years

Registration for New Health Trade License

What is the License Fee Charges MCD:
    ^$] The Application and Processing Fees will be collected by the applicant during the Submission of Application Form for New Health Trade License

^$]
    The Registration Charges will be levied only for approved applications.

^$]
    License Fee will be taken annually and will be collected only for approved applications.

^$]
    Transaction Charges will be collected only for the approved applications and these charges will be depending on the size of transaction, that is registration charges plus license fee

^$]
    Rs. 5/- will be collected for the transactions upto Rs. 500/-

^$]
    Rs. 10/- will be collected for the transactions above Rs. 500/- but below Rs.1,00,000/-

^$]
    Rs. 100/- will be charged for the transactions above Rs.1,00,000/-

License Fee and Registration Charges for New License

Required Documents for Obtaining Health Trade License MCD:
    <:> The applicant have submit the proof of legal occupancy of the unit. Required ownership proof

<:>
    If the applicant is tenant, then submit the rent receipt or Rent Agreement or NOC from land lord

Submit the Site Plan (three copies)

Submit the copy of Key Plan, the layout which shows the location of premises

The applicant have to submit the Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10 regarding unauthorized construction as per the format.

Indemnity Bond for Rs. 100/-

Structural Stability Certificate must be signed by Structural Engineer

Power and Water paid bill

Sewer Connection proof

Letter of Delhi police is also required for swimming pools, cinema halls, hotels

Water testing reports and source of water supply

The applicant also required to submit the building sanction plan and completion plan

No Objection Certificate from fire Department

Proof of Property tax

Lal Dora certificate, if applicable

Medical fitness certificate of workers

RENEWAL OF TRADE LICENSE MCD :

After the validity of 1 year of trade License, the applicants are required to renew the trade license for upto 3 years for the trades under conforming area.

License Renewal Period and Late Fee Charges :
    ~<>~ If the applicant renew their trade license before the one month of its expiry and within one month after its expiry then no late fee will be charged.

~<>~
    If the expired Licenses renewed after 30th April and within 1(one) year from date of expiry of license -Late Fee Charges @ 5% of License Fee per month will be charged.

~<>~
    If the expired Licenses renewed after 1 year, then the late Fee Charges will be double the Annual License Fee for every expired year + 5% of License Fee per month for part months, if any.

For Example
    - Late Fee = License Fee X 2 X No. of years + (5% of License Fee X part months, if applicable

Required Documents for Renewal of Health Trade License :
    ($@) Change Charges for the current year needed to be submitted

($@)
    Current year house tax receipt / No dues from house tax department are also required

($@)
    The applicant have to submit the NOC from DFS

($@)
    Medical fitness certificate of the workers must also be submitted

($@)
    Application for renewal of license

($@)
    Submit the Old G-8 receipt

($@)
    Proof of payment of Show tax, in case of Cinema Hall/ Theatres/ auditorium

($@)
    Applicant should have submit the Water sample test report of swimming pool water

AMENDMENT OR CHANGES OF HEALTH TRADE LICENSES MCD:

The amendment of Health Trade License are to be allowed for the change of Name of the Business or Shop, Change name of Owner or Partner and the formation of the Business Establishment like, Proprietorship, Partnership, Pvt Ltd and Public Ltd.

Charges against the Amendment of Licenses :
    <>} Application/Processing Fees will be charged @ of Rs.250/- + Rs 5/- and it needed to be submitted at the time of Submission of Application Form for Amendment of Health Trade License

<>}
    Registration Charges will be NiL

<>}
    The submission of Amendment Fee will be decided by MCD officials and it depends on the Type of Amendment at the time of approval of the application.

<>}
    Transaction Charges will be collected for approved applications and the charges will be depending on the size of transaction.

<>}
    Rs. 5/- will be charged for the transactions upto Rs. 500/-

<>}
    Rs. 10/- will be charged for the transactions above Rs. 500/- and below Rs.1,00,000/-

<>}

Required Document for Amendment of Health Trade License
    :
    >> An application is required to this effect at the CSB Centre

>> Copy of Valid license is also required

DUPLICATE HEALTH TRADE LICENSE:

Charges against of Issue of Duplicate Health Trade Licenses :
    =>> Application/Processing Fees will be charged @ Rs.25/ (+) Rs 5/- towards Transaction Charges needed to be submitted during the Submission of Application Form for Duplicate copy of Health Trade License

=>>
    There is not required to submit any fee against Registration Charges

=>>
    Duplicate License Fee will be charged @ Rs. 100/- + Rs. 5/- towards transaction charges will be collected for issue of Duplicate License Certificate.

=>>
    Transaction Charges will be collected for approved applications and the charges will be depending on the size of transaction.

=>>
    Rs. 5/- will be charged for the transactions upto Rs. 500/-

=>>
    Rs. 10/- will be charged for the transactions above Rs. 500/- and below Rs.1,00,000/-

=>>

Required Documents for Duplicate Health Trade License
    :
    >>:] An application is required to be submitted at CSB Centre for Duplicate Health Trade License

>>:]
    Copy of Valid license, if available

Copy of FIR in case of license is lost/misplaced are also required by the applicant

An affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp paper of Rs. 10/- to the lost license, if traced, will not be misused and will be returned to MCD.

For Duplicate Receipt

SURRENDER OF HEALTH TRADE LICENSES :

The applicant can surrender the Licenses only after clearing all the license dues, if any. In this regard, the applicant are required to fill the application for the surrender of Health Trade License.

Charges against Surrender of Health Trade Licenses
    :
    There is an Application or Processing Fees @ of Rs.250/- + Rs 5/- towards Transaction Charges are required to be submitted at the time of Submission of Application Form for Surrender of Health Trade License

2. guest

guest Active Member

Trading of import export consultancy

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2017
  3. guest

guest Active Member

how we can renewal of health eating house license

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2016
  4. guest

guest Active Member

how to get a kiosk/stall in south delhi office complexes and markets ?

5. guest

guest Active Member

indemnity bond how to get it through the website.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2017
  6. guest

guest Active Member

Pls tell us how we can renewal of health eating house license.

7. guest

guest Active Member

Please suggest
    how we can renewal of health eating house license online.

8. guest

guest Active Member

i need to renew my license can i submit request online.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2017
  9. guest

guest Active Member

Please suggest
    how we can renewal of SDMC health Trade License for eating house.

10. Query

Query Guest

Query:

I am looking forward for running a Food Truck business in south delhi area, can you please let me know what will be the procedure to apply for MCD license. last week I visited the MCD Office, Green Park, the officials over there stated that the Food Trucks are banned in Delhi since 2008 and MCD wont provide any license in this regard. The Delhi High Court has also directed the MCD to grant license to the food vans and moving eateries, but when we quoted this statement to them, they said that there are no such orders from Delhi High Court to MCD.
    Can anyone please let me know the procedure to get the license from MCD.
    Thanks

11. guest

guest Active Member

my trade license is now expired. please tell that how can I renew it online.

12. guest

guest Active Member

Hi, i need food liceanse how can i got it

13. guest

guest Active Member

Please file RTI if you want correct ans from MCD. Only MCD can give you proper ans if you will ask in return. you can also mail to CIVIC CENTRE MCD Head Quarter.

14. guest

guest Active Member

Please cal me on 9910313755 If you want to get Fssai License.

15. guest

guest Active Member

For Licensing of Restaurants and any Food Business Operator Please contact me on 9910313755, 9643282979

16. guest

guest Active Member

what is the processer for spa licence and what document required and how much fees i will paid for the licence in southcd and the area is 125 metres

17. guest

guest Active Member

For Licensing of Restaurants and any Food Business Operator Please contact me on 7003201094

18. guest

guest Active Member

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  19. guest

guest Active Member

how much fees i have to pay for the trade license?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2017
  20. guest

guest Active Member

8384098654. Can I check the license information for applying here?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted
Tags: Add Tags