mcdonline.gov.in MCD Online Registration and Issue of Birth and Death Certificate Municipal Corporation of Delhi

1. Helpline

Helpline Guest

MCD or Municipal Corporation of Delhi is the Second largest Civic Body of Globe. Municipal Corporation of Delhi arranged various civic services for the residents of their area which comes under its jurisdiction. This corporation has been empowered to register and issue of Birth certificates and Death Certificates for all the works assigned to them for their jurisdictional areas. The work of registration and issuance of Birth and Death Certificate done as per the guidelines of Registration of Birth and Death Act 1969 and Delhi State Rules for Registration of Birth and Deaths 1999.

There are various Departments under Municipal Corporation of Delhi MCD. Health Department is one of them which has been assigned the responsibility of Registration and Issue of Birth and Death Certificate. Under the Health Department, the MHO (Municipal Health Officer) is the Additional chief Registrar who looks and controls all the works related to Registration of Birth and Deaths in Municipal Corporation of Delhi.

In the year 2003, the digitization of Births and Deaths was launched by Municipal Corporation of Delhi. In this software there are various latest and attractive ideas were included. Online Institutional Registration scheme has been launched by MCD, where approx. Four hundred hospitals have been impaneled and issued user ID and password for uploading Registration data.

The MCD Municipal Corporation of Delhi is offering the online facility of providing services where one can apply for Birth and Death Certificate with the payment of the nominal amount as certificate fee through internet via their Credit Card. Under the MCD scheme, the corporation is presently issuing nine (9) certificates online and they are – Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Health Trade License, Veterinary Trade License, Trade/Shop/Storage License, Thebazari Permits, Hawking License, Hackney Carriage License, Property Tax.

For the Registration and Issuance of Online Birth and Death Certificate, the candidate is required to register with the website of Municipal Corporation of Delhi MCD, ie., www.mcdonline.gov.in. There are 400 hospitals are linked with the MCD website with all detailed information of Births and Deaths at these hospitals which is updated every day. The concerned hospital issues an Authorization slip to the candidate and this slip don’t require to submit at zonal MCD office. The applicant has to fill the application form online for certificate with mentioning the details from the authorization slip. Immediately the MCD will expand an e-Approval software to facilitate the application for a certificate at any MCD zonal office.

§—§Procedure of Registration of Birth and Death§—§
    Every Birth or Death must be reported and registered within the twenty-one (21) days at the place of its happening in the prescribed format. The applicants are required to register the details of Birth or Deaths are given below:
    • When the Birth or Death has taken place in a house
    • When the Birth or Death was taken place outside the house
    After 21 days to 30 days, the applicant has to pay extra against application fee. After the 30 days of time to one year, the applicant have to present an Affidavit with the additional application fee. The applicant can download the application form for certificate through the web portal of MCD, that is mcdonline.gov.in

§—§Procedure for Getting a Birth and Death Certificate§—§
    ©—There are three local bodies in Delhi which provide the Birth and Death Certificates, they are Municipal Corporation of Delhi MCD, New Delhi Municipal Corporation NDMC and Delhi Cantonment Board. The MCD has been divided into 12 zones and each zone is headed by the Deputy Health Officer. These local bodies issued the Birth and Death certificates within the seven (7) days from the date of receipt of application.

©—The single copy of the Birth and Death certificate will immediately give to the informer after the completion of registration process.

©—The additional copies of the birth certificate and death certificate are also issued to the applicant by paying Rs. 5/- per copy and by paying Rs. 2/- for search of the single entry in current year.

©—The certificates will be issued to the applicant from the Registration centres or Zonal offices of the Local Bodies.

§—§Where to Go and During Which Hours to Get Birth/Death Certificate§—§
    The applicant has to go to the office of Sub-divisional Magistrate in the jurisdiction where the birth or death happens.
    • They can visit during the office hours -9.30 in the morning to 6.00 in the evening on any working day.
    • The applicant can get the details of Contract address of SDM Sub Divisional Magistrate and also check in which jurisdiction their colony lies.

§—§Whom to Approach for Registration of Birth and Death in MCD§—§
    There are various centers for the registration of Death and Birth. There are total 188 Centres of MCD in which 137 centres are in Urban areas and 51 centres are in Rural areas.

DHO Deputy Health Officer of each zone is assigned as Registrar of Birth and Deaths. The Sub Registrar is assigned as Vaccinator of vaccination centre/para medical staff of health centres.

2. guest

guest Active Member

i need information regarding to my number please tell the process.
    MCDOLIR0113005498182

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016
    Shruti likes this.
  3. guest

guest Active Member

hello sir my d/o birth certificate is date - 28 /01/ 2013 ko janam hua tha mother name / - samreen /- father name /- nadeem hi
    add- bada hindu rao 3473 .gali thealy wali hi phone number - 9711360530 hi
    pls . birth cartificate dene ki kirpa kare thanks all of you:) female baby hua tha babby name hi zoya ,

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
  4. guest

guest Active Member

2116-006842259 please send me the status online here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2017
  5. guest

guest Active Member

i want to get the birth certificates. can i apply online through official website. i want to make registration in mcd.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2017
  6. guest

guest Active Member

how can we check the status of birth certificate online in official website.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2017
  7. guest

guest Active Member

sir check the registration status in online website.
    MCDOLIR0217004861843

[linkad1]linkad1[/linkad1]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  8. guest

guest Active Member

We require to know that Reg. No. MCDOLIR-0217-004861843 detailed information for tracking validation or How can MCD provide us original certificate.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  9. guest

guest Active Member

Mujha apna naya certificate banvana ha purana clear nahi ha kasa banavao

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2017
  10. guest

guest Active Member

how do we get the report of birth certificate registration in mcd. दिल्ली नगर निगम में क्या जन्म प्रमाण पत्र के लिए ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन हो सकता है.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2017
  11. guest

guest Active Member

Sir....birth certificate banwane ke liye kya aaddar card mother and father ka mandatory h ....please reply

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2017
  12. guest

guest Active Member

I need to information regarding to registration no MCDOLIR-0111-004841586

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2017
  13. Chander

Chander Guest

I was serching record of birth certificate Registration No.MCDOLR06231770 ..date of regiatration is 18/10/2006 ..but always got reply no record found .. Is this fake registration? PlZ help

14. guest

guest Active Member

Hlo sir mera naam gaya Nand his mrne apni bet I ka birth certificate 22-2-16 ko apply me like deya hua hai me some koi paresani toh nhi ayegi

15. guest

guest Active Member

we are trying to search our details of birth certificate. website is showing error with no records. what to do. where we can complaint or check the status regarding this matter.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2016
  16. guest

guest Active Member

please send me details regarding to the registration of my baby certificate online.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  17. guest

guest Active Member

late birth registration process after long year of birth online in mcd is it possible

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  18. guest

guest Active Member

can we apply from home for birth certificate of new born baby.

19. guest

guest Active Member

we are trying to search our details of birth certificate. website is showing error with no records. what to do. where we can complaint or check the status regarding this matter.

20. guest

guest Active Member

my name is karan born in kalkaji (Delhi ) on 07.07.1994. mother name is Sunita and father's name is virentra kumar. I needs my duplicate birth certificate, Can you help me

21. guest

guest Active Member

I was searching record of birth certificate Registration No. MCDOLIR-0116-006897221, date of registration is 07/10/2016 , but always got reply no record found .. Is this fake registration? PlZ help (Naveen Kumar)

22. guest

guest Active Member

I was born in 8/05/1993 at kherakurdh.mariam seva nursing home kherakurdh,narela..and we shifted to kerala ..we had birth certificate till my admission and then lossed..can I get copy of birth certificate online or by fax...what should I do?

23. guest

guest Active Member

Dear Sir/Madam , my name is rakesh giri and i have got a baby boy on dtd 20/12/2016 i want to know what is the processor of issue birth certificate my hospital persons apply online but EDMCD persons said to me go online but i don't understand how can i check please do needfull and help via mob. 9958915009

24. mohd umair

mohd umair Guest

kindly tell the registration process for birth online in mcd.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  25. guest

guest Active Member

can i apply for the birth certificate online in the municipal corporation website. please let me know the way for the registration here.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2017
  26. guest

guest Active Member

मुझे प्रमाण पत्र के लिए आवेदन करना है क्या नगर निगम विभाग प्रदान कर सकता है? यदि हाँ तो आवेदन पत्र जमा करने की प्रक्रिया बताएं.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2017
  27. guest

guest Active Member

We require to know that Reg. No. MCDOLIR - 2117006853052 detailed information

How can MCD provide us original certificate

28. guest

guest Active Member

I need to information regards to registration no. MCDOLIR-0113-005812274

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2017
  29. guest

guest Active Member

Sir Birth Certificate mea name ksa chada da pls bata sakta ho
    meri gmail id ha
    ak0987867@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017
  30. guest

guest Active Member

Sir mera nam Amit Kumar hai sir mera janam 25-8-1999 Mai hua sir mera birth satificate nhi bana hai krpa kar ke please sir ban do sir mere papa ka nam. Sher bahadur hai mere mamy ka nam Chandra vati hai add j2.b.62-4gupta colony sangam vihar phone number 8920967434 sir Paise bhi lage ge

31. guest

guest Active Member

Sir mene apna birth certificate 17/03/2017 ko banane ke liye diya tha kya wo ban gaya hai me online kaise check karu please give me website. mere pas registration number hai mera born palace hindu rao hospital hai

Draft saved Draft deleted
Tags: Add Tags