mcdonline.gov.in: Online Verify Birth Certificate & Check Details/Search Records of Registration in North Delhi Municipal Corporation/NDMC Nagar Nigam & Call Centre Number

1. guest

guest Active Member

Mcdolr10166441 please check the birth certificate status

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2017
  2. Readers Help

Readers Help Team Member Staff Member

Respected All Guest Users,

With just providing the MCDOLIR number we are not able to track the status or verify your certificate. We request you to please visit the below link:
    In the above link you have to provide the following information for checking the status or verification of your birth certificate-janam praman patra:
    • Registration Number (eg. MCDOLIR-1234-123456789)
    • Birth Date (in DD/MM/YYYY format)
    OR Just provide the following information if you are not having the registration number to check the verification:
    • Birth Date (in DD/MM/YYYY format)
    • Gender (child)
    • Birth Place (in Delhi)
    • Enter Captcha (given code on page)
    After filling all these information you have to click on the "submit" button option after which in next window you will be able to see the status of your birth certificate in Delhi.

NOTE: You also can provide us the above details and we will send you the digital copy or status of your praman patra.

3. birth certificate number kaha dekh sakte hain ki bana ya nhi?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2017
  4. guest

guest Active Member

नमस्कार
    बच्चे का जन्म १९७७ में हुआ और अब उसका प्रमाण पत्र, नाम सहित बनवा लिया है I माता पिता का स्थायी पता अब बदल चुका है , वर्तमान स्थायी पता कैसे पंजीकृत कर सकते हैं ?

धन्यवाद्
    सुरेन्द्र मोहन बतरा
    drsmbatra[@]gmail[dot]com

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2017
  5. guest

guest Active Member

Please find the status and let me know. Vikas archana 221707126464

6. guest

guest Active Member

my certificate not yet issued why? i am looking to get the copy of birth certificate asap.

7. guest

guest Active Member

SIR MENE KISI AADMI KI THROUGH APNE NEPHEW KE BIRTH CERTIFICATE ME NA DALWANE KE LIYE DIYE THE USNE CHADWAYA NAHI PESE ALAG LE LIA ME BAHUT PARESHAN HU PLEASE KUCH HELP KARIYE :(:(:(:(

Draft saved Draft deleted