mvvnl.in: Contact Details/Office Address/Phone Numbers/Toll Free Helpline & e-Mail ID of Madhyanchal Vidut Vitran Nigam Ltd Dept

1. Anjali Sharma

Anjali Sharma Member

mvvnl.in: - contact address

Contact address of Madhyanchal Vidut Vitran Nigam Limited Uttar Pradesh state is avail in online portal. It name as MVVNL which contain all information in computerize form. You need to read all details then apply here. Most of user wants online services it can save their time and provide result in short time. Now follow all steps for check contact details here. You need to see in menu bar which name as contact use. It provides details like address, phone number, fax number, and visits us and other. Note down all details here if necessary. You also apply here for new connection of electricity by download form. So read it and start fill here correct details. If any details found here incorrect then your application is rejected. They issue application slip to user so they check status about form. It give result to user about their form is process or not. If not then contact to office in which form is submitted. They gave here all reason like documents missing here, correction needed and other. You need to make correction here then apply again here for same services. It open all 24 X 7 days so every person can apply here from their home, office or place in which they feel comfortable. They needed internet services and computer to access given web pages. It contains all type of application form in PDF form so check all. Read here list of FAQ question about their quires, in one by one. For any help you need to call on their help line number, this number is avail to user in all working days so call here and ask question about electricity services. But all content here is provided by the concerned department. They can update here all new details.

// contact address //

You need to check here contact details of MVVNL so check all. Note down here fax number, mail , toll free, SMS services number and phone number.

citizenregitser.jpg

_____-Link is here __________

read all details about contact

MADHYANCHAL VIDYUT VITRAN NIGAM LIMITED
    HEAD OFFICE 4-A, GOKHALE MARG, LUCKNOW: - 226001

#. Phone Number: - 0522 2208737

#. Fax Number: - 0522 2208769

#. Visit us: - www.mvvnl.in

#. Mail us: - info@mvvnl.in

#. Toll Free Number: - 1800 1800 440

#. SMS Service Number: - 5616195

It is contact address so check all details here with SMS services. They provide all help about all electricity services. mail id is here for send mail about their quires about bill related and other.

For any help call here

Toll free number: - 1800 180 0440
    You need to call here and get details about contact details here. So call and get solution about their quires in same time.

User, we provide here contact details. You need to check here in given link. For any help, you need to call on their help line number or visits in office of MVVNL in your area.

2. guest

guest Active Member

Dear concern,
    I have required the contact details where I can urgue about facing problem in online consumer profile generation. During login at the given below website.
    https://mvvnlwss.mpower.in/wss/index.htm
    I am unable to receive any verification mail on my registered ID. I requested to you please suggest me
    Thanks & Regards

PK Tripathi

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted