nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in Agriculture Family Member Certificate: Nadakacheri Karnataka, Fee Details,/Documents & Application Form Online

1. Sapna Joshi

Sapna Joshi Member

Agriculture Family Member Certificate: Nadakacheri Karnataka nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
    The agriculture family certificate is issued to farmers who have agriculture land. The agriculture family certificate help farmers in availing several benefits which are provided b y state government and central government. For applying for agriculture family certificate user need to fill application form and documents. They need to attach proof of agriculture land for applying. They need to read all details first and then apply for given services. Those who want to apply online have to visit to Nadakacheri centre. It provides all information to user. User can visit to nadakacheri centre and check all details. It also has an online portal which is named as nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in. It provides all information in computerised form. User need to login first here and apply for given service. Select here application form and enter correct details in form. If any details is found wrong then you need to make correction otherwise your application will be rejected. After applying here, they provide a receipt which mentions an ACK number which help in checking status of application. If give result that application is processed or not. If result is not found here or mistake then you need to visit to office n which you submit form. Or if you submit online application then you need to visit to nadakacheri center of your nearest. Most of users want online services it helps in saving time and provide result in less time. You need to take print of t and show as a proof. At the time of applying they need to select any one language as per requirement. Check here different type of services. Read all details here one by one and then apply here. This portal of nadakacheri is designed and developed by the BMC. They can maintain this portal so that it runs on all different types of web browsers. But all content on this portal is provided by the concerned department. They add here new details and remove old content time to time which is not used by any person. They provide several facilities here. It also provides feedback services here about suggestion for improvement of services. This portal is avail 24 X 7 days so every person can apply here at any time from any place as home, offices. They provide user manual here for help. Below we provide you steps for applying for agriculture family certificate as procedures, documents required, fee details and other details. Carefully check all details before applying.

Documents to be Required for Applying for Agriculture Family Member Certificate
    The lists of document to be required at the time of applying for agriculture family member certificate are as follows:
    (a) Application Form of Agriculture Family Member Certificate
    (b) A copy of proof of agriculture land
    (c) Address proof (ration card / passport / driving license / telephone bill / water bill / electricity bill / bank passbook)

Procedures for Applying for Agriculture Family Member Certificate
    For applying for online application you need to login yourself on this portal. For registration you required a valid mobile number. Check all procedures for applying for required service. The steps are as follows:

Visit to official portal of Nadakacheri Karnataka portal or click to below given link:
    On this page, you need to click on Apply Online. It will open a new page on your screen or click to below link:
    Next enter your mobile number and then click on Enter button. Next they need to select New Request option from the menu option and select service option which is required as Agriculture Family Certificate.

Next enter all correct details in form. Nothing should be wrong in form.

Details to be Entered:
    (a) Enter Name of Applicant
    (b) Enter Father Name
    (c) Enter Mother Name
    (d) Enter Spouse Name
    (e) Ender Gender
    (f) Enter Date of Birth
    (g) Enter Mobile Number
    (h) Enter E Mail ID
    (i) Enter Permanent Residential Address of Applicant
    (j) Enter House Name/ Number
    (k) Enter Sub Locality
    (l) Enter Locality
    (m) Enter Village/ Town
    (n) Enter Sub Division
    (o) Enter District
    (p) Enter State
    (q) Enter Pin Code
    (r) Enter Purpose of Certificate
    (s) Enter Relationship of Applicant with Decreased
    (t) Enter Details of Agriculture Land
    (u) Enter Total Income from Agriculture Land

Next you need to upload all required and necessary documents in form. And then click on Save button after this you need to make payment of prescribed fee charges.

Click on Online Payment button to pay application fee charges. And click on OK button to proceed further.

Select mode of payment and enter all correct required details. After successful submission of payment they provide a ACK Number which is used for further proceeding. It is used to check status of application.

Details of Fee Charges
    The details of fee charges are to be paid for applying for agriculture family member certificate are Rs. 15. The fee charges are to be paid by user through credit card, debit card, internet banking. You can select any one mode for payment.

Period of Delivery
    The certificate of Agriculture Family Member is issued to user within seven days from the date of submission of application form. User need to visit to Nadakacheri centre to collect certificate.

Important Instructions
    · Select any one language as English or Kannad before filing application form.
    · Select service which is required and then upload all required documents.
    · Pay fee charges of required service.
    · Take print of acknowledge slip, it is used for future reference.
    · All details are marked as red colour are mandatory in the form to fill by user.
    · In case of any problem you need to visit to Nadakachri Centre and take assistance.
    Dear guest, we hope that you get an appropriate answer for your query. We try to give you best answers for your queries. We were happy to help you. Thank you for visiting on our website. We work 24/7 to give you best services, if you are satisfy /like by your answer, then please give your support.

2. Ravichandra

Ravichandra Guest

Hi Sapna Joshi,

I am from Karnataka and i want to apply for the agriculturist family certificate.

My grandfather had an land which later transferred to my grandmother after his death. later our father & their brothers split the land and sold it as it is.

can me or my father can apply for agriculturist family certificate using old RTC showing our grandmother had a land , also giving family tree.

thanks & regards

Ravichandra

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  3. guest

guest Active Member

yes you can get it, approach concerned Nada Kacheri with documents

4. guest

guest Active Member

Hello Sapna Madam,
    I want to have agriculture certificate, non o my family members are agriculture, but i am very interested in cultivating, I bought a land for farming , can I get the certificate, pl help me how to get

Thank you

5. guest

guest Active Member

Hello Sapna Joshi,

I am an agriculturist and my lands are in Koppal district Karnataka State. However currently I leave in Bangalore.
    I approached local nadakacheri in koppal for Agriculturist certificate by providing RTC and my Aadhara card (issued in Bangalore) as address proof.

But my application got rejected saying, I need to approach my local Nadakacheri office in Bangalore to get this certificate. After talking to Dy Nadakacheri officer in Koppal, he says my Aadhara card is issued in Bangalore, hence they will issue this certificate. Even though I tried explaining the rationale behind this and who is competent to issue this certificate. But he is not ready to accept and rejected my application 3 times.

Please advice who are the competent authority here to issue this certificate, is it my Koppal Nadakacheri where I've agriculture land? or the local nadakacheri where I leave currently (Bangalore)?. Please advice and share me the contact number to escalate this issue.

Thanks in advance.
    Guru

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2018
  6. guest

guest Active Member

How to renew agriculture certificate

7. guest

guest Active Member

Hi ,

My agriculturist family certificate is expired, pls let me know how to renew it based on RD#

Draft saved Draft deleted