nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in: Apply OBC Certificate Online in Karnataka Other Backward Class Required Documents List/Registration Process & Guideline

1. guest

guest Active Member

Caste Certificate status Provide me asap.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2017
  2. guest

guest Active Member

Hello, Sir I lost my RD Number. Please let me know that how can I track the status of my request.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2017
  3. guest

guest Active Member

nadakacheri online website is not asking for the documents to be uploaded for applying OBC certificate and people are not got the certificate. When the website team will rectify this.

4. guest

guest Active Member

RD0038624070797 FIND THE STATUS OF MY CERTIFICATE WHICH APPLIED BUT NOT BEEN PROVIDED.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2017
  5. guest

guest Active Member

hello sir
    i am not getting the barcode to while printing the certificate
    please help ASAP

6. guest

guest Active Member

Sir, is it possible to verify obc certificate after taking print out without visiting the department??

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2017
  7. Rekha Singh

Rekha Singh Support Manager

Sir, is it possible to verify obc certificate after taking print out without visiting the department??

The NadaKacheri, Karnataka can provide facility to user for apply OBC caste certificate. It is caste proof document at time of apply income, residence and more. You need to follow all steps then apply required one. They can apply services here with help of mobile number. After apply online services they also need to check status about form. They need to check here contact information about department. Now follow all steps mention then apply online services. You can require your acknowledgment slip.

What type of documents needed by users?
    Applicant can needed their acknowledgment slip at time of verify their certificate online.

Who need to verify certificate
    If applicant has their original certificate they can easily verify.

Procedure for verify certificate
    For online certificate verification services user can needed internet services and computer. So read all information mention here and apply services soon.

Point 1: - applicant we can provided here web page for certificate verification at Nadakacheri, Karnataka.
    Click here >> http://164.100.133.30/nkcv/
    This link can provide a web page to user so they can easily verify their certificate. First you need to check here name of services mention on top of page.

Point 2: - it can provided here page in which user need to enter their acknowledgment number and you need to make tick mark on barcode then click on view certificate then verify bar code.

Point 3: - it can provide complete information to user about their certificate which is valid or not. If all information is found here correct then you need to take printout of certificate verification.
    It can show here details with acknowledgement number, service name and other. You need to check all details one by one.

If you have any of quires about services you can use contact information is given below. They can solve all quires about online portal.

Contact us
    Call here >> 080-22214552/ 22214551/ 22214556
    Mail to >> helpdeskajsk@gmail.com

You have been call on helpline number and ask here correct question about certificate verification. This contact details is mention on working days. Now ask right question.

User, we can provide complete details about certificate verification. We can provide here web links so you can easily apply services by enter correct acknowledgment numbers. You have been using their contact information about services soon.

8. guest

guest Active Member

My Name is ADIL A imIa Muslim, 2B category can i get OBC certificate????

9. guest

guest Active Member

how should I get my grandfather unregistered death certificate after 18 yrs

10. Asma

Asma Guest

I have made Obc certificate in April 2017, and Now status showing as expired in nadakacheri , kindly tell me is it possible? As I heard its valid for lifetime, Pls reply asap ,,,

Draft saved Draft deleted