nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in Contact Details: Nadakacheri Karnataka Departmental Person Phone Numbers/Office Address/e-Mail & Helpline for Citizens

1. Sapna Joshi

Sapna Joshi Member

Contact Details: Nadakacheri, Government of Karnataka nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
    The Nadakacheri Karnataka is an online website which is developed by the government of Karnataka. This portal is developed for help of citizens of state of Karnataka. if at the time of applying for services of Nadakacheri then you can use contact details. it provide service of online application of several services as income certificate, caste certificate, residence certificate, small and marginal certificate, solvency certificate, non creamy layer certificate, domicile certificate and other. Most of user wants online service so it can save their time and provide result in short time. So users check all options avail here then apply for required service. They need to login here and select here for required service. Enter correct details in form if some mistake found in form then application will be rejected. They provide acknowledge number to user so they can check here status about form. It provides result about their form is submitted or not. If result is not shown then visit to office in which application is submit. They need to visit to Nadakacheri Centre of your nearest for collection of certificate after ready. Take receipt at the time of collecting certificate which is received after submission of form. This online web portal of Nadakacheri is designed and developed by the BMC. They can maintain so it run in different type of web browsers like firefox, mobizila, opera and others without any error. But all contents here are avail by the concerned department. They can add here new details time to time and remove old contents relating to different kinds of certificates, documents. They need to select here any one language at the time of applying for given service. It also contains information about different types of services which is avail by given department. It provides notification on mobile number and e- mail id relating to submission of form, collect certificate. They need to update their mobile number and e- mail id on portal. It provide user manual with screen shots for register process for help of user. If you have any of certificates so want to check it original or not by enter certificate number. It provides service 24 X 7 days so every person can apply here from any place. Here we were going to provide you contact details which can be used in case of any problem.

Contact Details
    Below we provide you contact details of Nadakacheri Karnataka which you can use in case of problem. Check all details carefully.
    1. Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project Related Queries
    Director

Atalji Janaesnehi Kendra Project
    E- Mail Id:
    commr.ssl r@gmail.com
    Telephone Number: 080 22212408

2. Additional Director
    Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project

E- Mail: adnemmadi@gmail.com
    Telephone Number: 080 22742333

3. Technical Issues
    Project Manager (Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project)

E- Mail ID: pm.nadakacheri@gmail.com
    Telephone Number: 080 22715252

4. Technical Resources (Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project)
    Contact Details:
    A. Bangalore
    E- Mail ID: nadakacheri.mys@gmail.com
    Telephone Number: 9449096062

B. Mysore
    E- Mail ID: nadakacheri.mys@gmail.com
    Telephone Number: 9449096058

C. Belgaum
    E- Mail ID: nadakacheri.blg@gmail.com
    Telephone Number: 9449096059

D. Gulbarga
    E- Mail ID: nadakacheri.gul@gmail.com
    Telephone Number: 9449096061
    Dear guest, we hope that you get an appropriate answer for your query. We try to give you best answers for your queries. We were happy to help you. Thank you for visiting on our website. We work 24/7 to give you best services, if you are satisfy /like by your answer, then please give your support.

2. guest

guest Active Member

please give me verification report of my certificate asap.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2016
  3. guest

guest Active Member

I am Manjunath Chikorde, from Belagavi, Karnataka, I would like to apply for the UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, but there is requirement of"Community certificate date / समुदाय प्रमाण पत्र की तारीख"
    I have the Income Caste Certificate "Form F".
    May use the details of "Form F " like Date of issue? because, i would like to disclose the "Community certificate date / समुदाय प्रमाण पत्र की तारीख"
    Please reply this email to my email Id :msc007@yahoo.com
    Thank You

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  4. guest

guest Active Member

सर समुदाय प्रमाण पत्र की वैद्यता कितने वर्ष की होती है. क्या इसे हर वर्ष बनवाना पड़ता है.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  5. guest

guest Active Member

Hi Team,

I have found this webpage very useful for applying applications for certificate, however, can anybody help in knowing how will we notified on completion of the process and alert us to collect the certificate.
    I have applied for OBC certificate and have received acknowledgement. I have checked the status from the portal and not found any confirmation of certificate. It has bee more than 20 days and no communication from respective department regarding collection of certificate.
    Kindly let me know if any helpline is available to reach out for seeking clarification on the status.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2016
  6. guest

guest Active Member

Your site doesn't open at all server error for your fate and third class services y r u killing us

7. guest

guest Active Member

HI
    I have applied for OBC certificate before 10 days and checking the status of my application everyday but there is only one reply from the status query ಹಿಂದುಳಿದ ವರ್ಗ ಪ್ರ.ಪತ್ರ (ಕೇ.ಸ)ದ ಕೋರಿಕೆ XXXXXX ಜಿಲ್ಲೆ, XXXX ತಾಲ್ಲೂಕು, XXXX ಹೋಬಳಿ ರಾಜಸ್ವ ನಿರೀಕ್ಷಕರ ಬಳಿ ಬಾಕಿ ಇದೆ.

Please could someone tell me after how many days i will get my OBC certificate ? I need it for applying jobs.
    Plz reply someone

8. guest

guest Active Member

Sir namaste my name is CHALAPALLI SATISH.im from RAICHUR ,KALAMALA village .I need ur help in something .I got 371j certificate in the year of 2015.but now I lossed my certificate. I don't have RD number and acknowledgement number .how can I find out my RD number or certificate.please help me sir.it is very urgent to me sir please.my phone number 9738389452.my email id... Chsatish_2011@rediffmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2017
  9. guest

guest Active Member

I want santhpur nadakacheri contact number aurad taluk Bidar dist

10. guest

guest Active Member

I need all nadakacheri customers care number argent.

11. guest

guest Active Member

why did not come any currection OTP in my number 8150851133
    ...!?

Draft saved Draft deleted