nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in Income Certificate: Nadakacheri Karnataka, Documents, Fee Details, Delivery Period & Form Download

1. Sapna Joshi

Sapna Joshi Member

Application for Income Certificate: Nadakacheri, Government of Karnataka nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
    Income certificate is a certificate which provides description of all sources of income of a person. It provides detail of total income of a person. Those who want to apply for income certificate have to fill an appropriate application form. It contains details as name of applicant, father name, address of applicant, income from all sources and other details. They also require attaching some documents as proof with application form. It is used while taking admission in school, college with some fee concession. It helps in provide scholarship based on income of family and marks obtained by student in particular class. It is issued by the revenue department government of Karnataka to the person are really in need of it. It is used for fee concession. Before applying for income certificate user need to check all details as procedures applied, fee details, documents required delivery period and others. The government of Karnataka provide online services for applying for income certificate. Most of user want online services it save their time and give result in short time. They need to check all options of services here then apply for required service. They need to open official portal nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in. First they need to login here and select here application form name as income certificate. Now enter all correct details in application form otherwise form is rejected by the concerned department. No details in application form are to be wrong in form. They provide user an application number which is used for checking status of application. It provides result that application is processed or not. If no result is shown the visit to office in which application form is submitted. This online portal of Nadakacheri Karnataka is designed and developed by the BMC. They can maintain this portal so it runs in different types of web browsers. But all contents on this portal are provided by the concerned department. Time to time they add here new details and remove old contents which is not used by any user. User need to select any one language at the time of applying for income certificate. if you have any certificate in original and if you want to verify certificate then you require only certificate number and then it provide you all details of certificate./ its services can be avail 24 X 7 days so that every person can apply here from their home, offices or other place in which they are comfortable. It also provides several the government websites link through which use can use other services also. Below we were going to provide you all details about income certificate.
    Advantages of Income Certificate
    The income certificate is an important document which provides several services. Below we provide you advantages of income certificate are as follows:
    (a) Income certificate is required for availing fee concession in educational institution.
    (b) In case of getting pension.
    (c) The certificate of income is required for securing seats in quota reserved in professional college in socially economical backward classes.
    (d) Income certificate is required for applying for loans from government department.
    (e) For getting financial aid available to Ex- servicemen.
    (f) Income certificate is required while applying for ration card.
    (g) For applying for loan available to SC/ ST for different purposes.
    Documents Required for Applying for Income Certificate
    The documents to be required for applying for income certificate are as follows:
    1. Application Form of Income Certificate
    2. A copy of resident proof, you can give any of the following documents:
    (a) voter ID card
    (b) ration card
    (c) driving license
    (d) PAN card
    (e) Aadhar card
    3. A caste certificate copy attested with registered gazette officer,
    4. If the applicant is a government employee then form 16 of ITR.
    5. If the applicant is a private employee then salary slips from employer.
    6. A copy of age proof (school leaving certificate / driving license / birth certificate)
    7. Identity Proof, you can use any one documents:
    (a) Voter id card
    (b) Passport
    (c) Aadhaar card
    (d) PAN card
    8. Affidavit about income from all sources
    Procedures for Applying for Income Certificate via Nadakacheri, Government of Karnataka
    The certificate of income is used as income proof of a person. For applying for certificate, user need to check all details as procedures, fee details, documents and other. Above we provide you list of documents. Here we provide you steps for applying for income certificate are as follows:

Open web portal of Nadakacheri, Government of Karnataka or click on below link:
    There you need to click on Apply Online option which is given on left side panel of page.
    Now you need to enter Mobile Number and click to Enter button. Next, they need to select application name as income certificate. Select language as English or Kannada in which you want your certificate and click on Ok button. Enter all correct details in application form properly.

Details to be Entered:
    · Enter Beneficiary Name
    · Enter Father Name
    · Enter Mother Name
    · Enter Spouse Name
    · Enter Gender
    · Enter Date of Birth
    · Enter Mobile Number
    · Enter E Mail ID
    · Enter House Name/ Number
    · Enter Sub Locality
    · Enter Locality
    · Enter Village/ Town
    · Enter Sub Division
    · Enter District
    · Enter State
    · Enter Country
    · Enter Pin Code
    · Enter reason for applying for income certificate

After this upload all documents in application form and then click on Make Payment button. After this select mode of payment and enter all required details.

After successful submission of form take print of application receipt which contains acknowledge number used for checking status of application.

Details of Fee
    The fee charges are to be paid for applying for income certificate are Rs. 15. The fee charges are to be paid through credit card, debit card, internet banking.

Period of Delivery
    The income certificate is to be collected by user within 7 working days from the date of submission of application.

Important Instructions
    At the time of applying for income certificate, user needs to read all following instructions:
    (a) All fields in application form are marked as red are compulsory to fill. All details are to be correct in all respect
    (b) Upload all document required for given service at the time of submission of form.
    (c) Do not forget to take print of application received after submission of application.
    (d) Make payment of application fee charges for required services.

** Contact Details **
    In case of any technical problem then you can use below given contact details:
    Technical Issues
    Project manager (Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project)
    E- Mail ID:
    pm.nadakacheri@gmail.com
    Telephone Number: 080 22715252
    Dear guest, we hope that you get an appropriate answer for your query. We try to give you best answers for your queries. We were happy to help you. Thank you for visiting on our website. We work 24/7 to give you best services, if you are satisfy /like by your answer, then please give your support.

2. guest

guest Active Member

please give the verification details of my certificate online in website.
    RD0038713059038

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  3. guest

guest Active Member

check the status of this certificate RD0038713059038

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  4. guest

guest Active Member

my certificate number is RD0038115140179. can you please provide me the verification details of this certificate.
    thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2016
  5. guest

guest Active Member

Please check give the verification of income certificate RR no 0039267543822

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2017
  6. guest

guest Active Member

not able to find the certificate details on the website please tell what i have to do.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  7. guest

guest Active Member

RD0038857038514, please let me know the status of my certificate.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2016
  8. guest

guest Active Member

My category z 3A but , wen I applying my scholarship(karepass) the website z askng SC/ST certificate no how come I entered tat certificate num pls help this

9. guest

guest Active Member

my category is 3 A ,wen i apply for scholarship its asking me for RD number of both income n caste certificate as i entered the same ,an error message occured sayng tat "RD number of caste n income certificate shld be different " wat can i do now ? plz help me ...asap ,,thankyou

10. guest

guest Active Member

there was a error in form of applying Caste and Income because there is an improper printed in form of acknowledgement number.. How 2 get the acknowledgement number now?????????????

11. guest

guest Active Member

where can be caste certificate and income certificate number can be found...???? Is RD0038190139189 this a Caste and Income certificate number

12. Readers Help

Readers Help Team Member Staff Member

Hello Guest User,

Here I am to provide you complete verification details for your certificate through official website of nadakacheri. If you need any type of more help feel free to submit your comment below!

CV.png

13. guest

guest Active Member

i had submitted my application form. can i get the status report for my certificate that in how much time i can receive it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2016
  14. guest

guest Active Member

i cant see below your page
    provide the verification details of income certificate.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2016
  15. Readers Help

Readers Help Team Member Staff Member

Hello Guest User,

As per your given receipt number your certificate is now available to download through the official website of http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/. You also can visit to the http://164.100.133.30/nkcv/ and can take the printout of your certificate copy. Here I am providing you the png copy of your certificate. If you need more help from my side please submit your query below.

CV.png

16. guest

guest Active Member

RD0038990094316,
    please check the status of my certificate.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  17. guest

guest Active Member

can we search the online certificate by it's number and name.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  18. guest

guest Active Member

RD0038551060439

19. guest

guest Active Member

Rd0038942043906
    please find the application number on the website to check the status of my certificate.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2017
  20. guest

guest Active Member

please give details of RD003926749238

21. guest

guest Active Member

RD. 0039285013339

22. guest

guest Active Member

RD0038966019059

Draft saved Draft deleted