nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in Online Print and Verification for Certificates of Caste/Income/Residence/Domicile in Karnataka via AJSK Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Official Website of Nadakacheri

1. ankit.tyagi

ankit.tyagi Tech Support Staff Member

nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in: - Print certificate and verification process
    After applying for any type of certificate online, the user needs to take print out of its receipt which is used to check application status. It is necessary for all people with help of this number, they can check the status of form is process or not. For online service that needs to visits NADA KACHERI, it can contain all information in computerizing form so every person can apply here. Most of the user wants online service it can save their time and provide result in short time.

When the user certificate is ready they can receive notification in their mobile number. Now time to take print out of certificate here with given acknowledgment number. The user needs internet connection and computer to visit here for apply given services. If certificate print out if taken by applicant they can verify it is original or not. If not then you need to send complaint here.

Check Video Here

Your query will be solved soon. This portal is designed and developed by the BMC. They can maintain portal so it can run without any error. But all content here is avail by the concerned department. They can add here new details time to time and remove old content here as per user need. At the time of applying here, the user needs to enter their correct mobile number here. It is necessary for all people who want to search details here.
    It can provide result about their status and also changes password here. It can provide the link of many government websites so the user can apply here easily. You need to check all options avail here and visit here when needed. They can provide user manual so first time visit here persons can read it and apply for given services easily, check details here.

||Θ||Print Certificate and Verification Process||Θ||
    If user certificate is ready then they need to take print out of then.
    ♦⇒⇒ Enter Acknowledgment Number and Click One Option from Following:
    1. Show Certificate: Click on given button if details are entering here correct. It can provide you the certificate for which user can apply here. Take print out of certificate is correct.
    2. Clear: If details are entered here incorrect then use given button. It can provide your clear form so the user can fill it again.
    ||Θ|| Certificate Verification System in Karnataka ||Θ||
    Certificate verification is necessary for all people if they have their certificate. It can provide result their certificate is original or not. The user needs to enter here correct details.
    ♦⇒⇒ Enter acknowledgment number here

♦⇒⇒ Make tick mark on bar code
    (Note: You can see the verification details of your certificate. If your certificate is not showing in the website then you will receive the notification by sms on your mobile phone.)
    1. Show Certificate: If details are correct here, then use this button and take print out of details here.
    2. Verify Barcode: If user can make tick mark on barcode here
    3. Clear: If all details are incorrect enter here, then use the clear button.
    User, check here your certificate verification and take print out of them. If you need more help submit the query in below comment section.

2. guest

guest Active Member

hi sir,
    the website is showing the status in kannad language. please tell me that where can i check the information of certificate in English.

»»»»»»| Reply by Team Member |««««««

For obtaining the certificate in English language instead of Kannada you have to submit request in the department.

3. guest

guest Active Member

4. guest

guest Active Member

This is my certificate application number RD0038113059405 can you please provide me the verification details here

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
  5. guest

guest Active Member

search my certificate verification details by name.
    Gurappa irappa Gururugol.

»»»»»»| Reply by Team Member |««««««

Hello User, Please provide us the certificate number. Our team can provide you the complete information and status details.

6. Roopa

Roopa Guest

Hi I want to change in English.. how to change the language.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  7. guest

guest Active Member

Hello sir,
    I am annarao Patil please show me 371j certificate my RD no 0038015066129

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2018
  8. guest

guest Active Member

my certificate has some mistakes in name and address. what i have to to for making correction on that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2017
  9. guest

guest Active Member

dear sir, i am trying to search my certificate details through the official website. but the website is not showing any information.

10. guest

guest Active Member

can i get the information for my certificate verification on official website.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2017
  11. guest

guest Active Member

how to verify the land record details on the official website.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2017
  12. guest

guest Active Member

can you give me the hard copy of my certificate to download through the website. Subalakshmmamma

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2017
  13. guest

guest Active Member

certificate status is not available on the portal. what i have to do for searching the doc online.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2017
  14. guest

guest Active Member

check verification details of registered certificate in website.
    Prakash ramu jadhav

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2017
  15. guest

guest Active Member

I Wanted in Caste Cerficate on English Version what can i do for that

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2017
  16. guest

guest Active Member

RD0039003041685
    provide the details for the certificate here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2017
  17. guest

guest Active Member

certificate details is not showing on the portal what i have to do for that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2017
  18. guest

guest Active Member

dear sir,
    i need the certificate in english language. the website has provided the certificate in regional language which is not applicable in the central government jobs. what to do.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2017
  19. guest

guest Active Member

Dashrath shanke

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2017
  20. guest

guest Active Member

RD0038181389153 मेरे प्रमाण पत्र का सत्यापन कर के जानकारी प्रदान करें.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2017
  21. guest

guest Active Member

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I want verification of my income certificate by sms on my mobile. please do it. mob.9611118805

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2017
  22. guest

guest Active Member

this is my certificate application number RD0038191231123 can you please provide me the verification details here.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2017
  23. guest

guest Active Member

मेरा प्रमाण पत्र नंबर ऑनलाइन वेबसाइट पर दिखा नहीं रहा है. मैं कहाँ पता कर सकता हूँ.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2017
  24. guest

guest Active Member

Did you got certificate in English?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  25. guest

guest Active Member

I am trying to certificate barcode no .what should I do
    मैं बारकोड द्वारा अपना प्रमाण पत्र खोज रहा हूँ लेकिन दिखा नहीं रहा है. उस के लिए क्या करना होगा.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  26. guest

guest Active Member

प्रमाण पत्र के नंबर से सत्यापन की जानकारी कैसे मिलेगी.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2017
  27. guest

guest Active Member

where i can find the certificate number to check the status on the site.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2017
  28. guest

guest Active Member

Gov of.Indian castecertificcate vokkaliga category 3A.obc my name Kumarswamy Madegowda NXT please. Karnataka. Is job Pune Maharashtra jobs15 years my.son.school. admissions. Was castecertificcate obc cast.category. 3A please sir help your.peopl government of Maharashtra and. Gov of. India. Two.no please sir help Thanks. My date of.23/9/1977 my.Kumarswamy. Madegowda very. Very helpful

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2017
  29. Suneel

Suneel Guest

I would like to know the status through using my certificate number on the website. let me know the procedure regarding the same.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  30. guest

guest Active Member

I have my RD no. But it says that the bar code no. Is not being checked. What should I do?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2017
  31. guest

guest Active Member

where do i get the information by using name and can i download the digital copy of my certificate.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017
  32. guest

guest Active Member

please tell the way to download my certificate in the website.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017
  33. guest

guest Active Member

I have downloaded the certificate but where i hav to verify online or offline ???? i done online verification but still the CAUTION( it says " please verify authenticity of this certificate by using www.nadakaxheri.karnataka.gov.in and enter certificate no. ") IS APPEARING in my certificate .plz help me out .

thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2017
  34. Mujeeb

Mujeeb Guest

certificate can be downlodaed from www.nadakacheri.kanataka.gov.in ------ important link -----print certificate

for help you can write a mail to helpdeskasjk@gmail.com

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  35. guest

guest Active Member

Sir / madam RD0038763117346
    Still this number off income certificate has not came what is the problem

36. guest

guest Active Member

Sir / madam RD0038763117346
    Still this number off income certificate has not came what is the problem

37. guest

guest Active Member

This is my certificate application number RD0038191228106,teh status shows it was rejected. can you please provide me the reason why it has rejected.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2017
  38. Abhilash C.R

Abhilash C.R Guest

i want to verification details of my certificate on the website.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  39. guest

guest Active Member

i am trying to search my certificate but lost my RD number. what should i do now.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2017
  40. guest

guest Active Member

i am trying to search my certificate but lost my RD No. and that moblile No is 9482587145 . what should i do now

41. guest

guest Active Member

check the status of my request. RD0038099034081

42. guest

guest Active Member

can i get the certificate verification details through online website.

43. guest

guest Active Member

Hello sir/madam my name is sagar poddar applied fir OBC certificate, the name on certificate misspelled as sagara poddar instead of sagar poddar, so how to make the correction plz help me sir...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2017
  44. guest

guest Active Member

Hello sir/madam my name is sagar poddar applied fir OBC certificate ack no: RD0038440472665 the name on certificate misspelled as sagara poddar instead of sagar poddar, so how to make the correction plz help me sir...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2017
  45. guest

guest Active Member

Dear madam/sir
    I have certificate in Kannada, but now i want in english. how to change the language.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  46. guest

guest Active Member

my certificate not showing on the website. what i can do with it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2017
  47. guest

guest Active Member

RD0038046086973

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2017
  48. manjunath naik

manjunath naik New Member

where i can get the online printout and status checking facility online in karnataka.
    Manjunat naik

49. i want to get the verification report of my caste validity certificate online in nadakacheri official website at Karnataka state.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  50. Anjali Sharma

Anjali Sharma Member

51. guest

guest Active Member

where i can check the complete verification details online.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2016
    2 people like this.
  52. guest

guest Active Member

rd0038407193392. show me my certificate details and status.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2016
  53. Readers Help

Readers Help Team Member Staff Member

Hello Guest User,

Thanks for visiting on our portal. Here I am to provide you help regarding to the status of your certificate for which you submitted the application form.

This facility for checking the status of certificates and application forms are available through the nadakacheri official portal of Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project which is also well known as the AJKJ in Karnataka state. You can visit to the nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in page and in the print certificate section you can get the information regarding to your certificate.

The official website also has given the facility for taking the printout of your certificate. You can check your application status through the given below link:

Click Here >-->> http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ApplicationStatus.aspx

In the above given page link you have to enter your application number after which you can check the status that your certificate request is approved or not. Here I am providing you below the copy of your certificate. You must have to download it through the procedure I mentioned first and then have to verify it through the office.

CV_1_.jpg

54. guest

guest Active Member

Hello folks !
    i have applied for caste certificate and its approved . after that for verification process i sent a message as prescribed and didn't get any reply about it .. and i am not able to read bar code on the website .. badly need some expert's assistance ... thanks in advance !

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2016
  55. guest

guest Active Member

i am trying to search the details of my certificate through the nadakacheri website. but this website is showing me error that my certificate is not available. please tell till when i can get the certificate to download and to take the printout.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2016
  56. guest

guest Active Member

this is my certificate application number rdoo38617153640 can you please provide me the verification details here.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2016
  57. guest

guest Active Member

Hello Guest, We went to the website and checked the application status and found the rejection. Check your application details in the link also.

RD0038617153640 is Rejected. Reason : ಕಂ. ನಿ. ವರದಿ ಪ್ರಕಾರ ಅರ್ಜಿದಾರರು RC/EPIC ಹಾಜರು ಪಡಿಸಿಲ್ಲ ಅರ್ಜಿ ತಿರಸ್ಕರಿಸಿದೆ.

58. guest

guest Active Member

Hello my certificate says it's invalid nd told to send an SMS to verify it and I did nd it said service nt available now everytime I semd.
    So now how should I make my certificate valid plss help its urgent to submit my scholarship pls

59. guest

guest Active Member

Sir I have income certificate of ver 2.2 which has 5 years validity upto 02/2017, but now i need my income certificate number in "RD*********", how i can get that.

60. guest

guest Active Member

can i get the verification report of my caste certificate through the nadakacheri official website.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2016
  61. guest

guest Active Member

Even i have same issue ! if you have solved your problem please revert me back ... how ?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  62. guest

guest Active Member

I followed all the steps provided , but still couldn't get verified my certificates . Also i'm unable to apply for scholarship ! please help me asap

63. guest

guest Active Member

please provide verification report of my certificate RD0038179082748

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  64. Anjali Sharma

Anjali Sharma Member

65. guest

guest Active Member

rd number checked how to know status of certificate in english.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2016
  66. guest

guest Active Member

HI SIR/MADAM,
    I WANT TO CHANGE IN ENGLISH THAT I CANT UNDERSTAND IN KANNADA AND
    REG NO: RD0039270008924

Draft saved Draft deleted