Nadakacheri Karnataka: Print Certificate & Verification/Praman Patra Satyapan in Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project/AJKJ with Number Check Online Application Status

1. Preeti Singh

Preeti Singh Member

nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in: - Print certificate, Nadakacheri certificate verification
    After apply any of certificate service user need to check status of form by enter application number. It is necessary for user to check status it provide result their form is process or not. They need to check on online website to NADA KACHERI, it contain all information in computerize form, so every person can apply here. They need to check all options avail here then apply required services in any time. In online service user need register here by enter mobile number? After login, you need to select here any of form which is useful for them. Enter correct details in given form otherwise at time of verification application are rejected. In application receipt it show name of person, service name, date & time for apply and other details. You need to check then. If application status found here pending then visit in office in which form is submit. User need to visit in office in which form submit with proof and ask here question about given services. User makes correction here and again applies for required services. This online portal is distend and developed by the BMC. They can maintain portal so it can run without any error in different type of web browser. But all content here is avail by the concerned department. They can add here new details time to time and remove old content here about different type of certificate. Some certificate type is income, domicile, residence, land less certificate, re marriage certificate and other. This portal is avail in two languages user need to choose here and then apply required services. You also check here fees details and delivery time of certificate as per given here. It contain link of different government website so user apply other services here. User need to give her some feedback for avail services and suggestion for improvement here. Response is provided to applicant on their mobile number and e mail id. You need to check details here. If certificate is ready then take print out of certificate here with help of application number, user also verify here their certificate is original or not by enter certificate number. Take print out of details here if records found here correct. You need to read here user manual for avail services and register process here.

// Print certificate, Nadakacheri certificate verification //

Print certificate

For print certificate user need to visit this link: -

http://164.100.133.30/nkcv/defaultprintpage.aspx?_Print_Option=1
    • Enter acknowledge number here
    Click on show certificate button.
    If certificate is ready then take print out here.
    Click on clear button, if details found here incorrect.

Nadakacheri certificate verification

For certificate verification click here: - http://164.100.133.30/nkcv
    • Enter acknowledge number
    Click on show certificate button.
    You also use here bar code as per given in certificate.
    Click on clear button if all details are incorrect here.
    It provides details to user about their certificate are original or not. Take print out of details here.

2. guest

guest Active Member

Rd 0038515070753
    i want to get the certificate details.

»»»»»»| Reply by Team Member |««««««

Dear User,
    Due to heavy traffic on the website page, http://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in:5670/nkcv for checking the verification of certificates is down right now. Keep visiting on the same URL for obtaining the verification report.

We will provide you hare the details for your certificate whenever the website will be back. Keep coming on our website!

Thanks

3. guest

guest Active Member

Rd0990001502542 certificate

4. guest

guest Active Member

RD0039287074740 Check the status of my request submitted to issue the certificate.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2017
  5. guest

guest Active Member

I lost my RD application number. Suggest me the way get the certificate status.

6. Readers Help

Readers Help Team Member Staff Member

Hello Guest User,

Please check the status of your certificate for which you provided us the RD number RD0039287074740.

CV (1).png

7. Readers Help

Readers Help Team Member Staff Member

Hello Guest User,
    Please check the status of your certificate for which you provided us the RD number RD0038515070753.

CV (2).png

8. guest

guest Active Member

RD0038579231615
    RD0038579231616
    Hi need Certificate details,

9. guest

guest Active Member

I have following application reference numbers I am trying to get these details but unable to find it online
    RD0038579231615
    RD0038579231616

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2017
  10. guest

guest Active Member

Hello Website is not working properly please tell me when it will work perfectly

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2017
  11. guest

guest Active Member

WEBSITE LINK IS NOT WORKING WHY?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2017
  12. guest

guest Active Member

RD0038375045385 CHECK CERTIFICATE STATUS

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2017
  13. guest

guest Active Member

Hi I wanna residential and domicile renewal so pls wt to to can I get here RD0038407167418 & RD003807165984

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2017
  14. Ashoka m

Ashoka m Guest

Check status of certificate in website using rd number.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2017
  15. N. Mahadeva

N. Mahadeva Guest

I want to see my certificate report but not showing why?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017
  16. guest

guest Active Member

Rd 0038148063741
    I want to get certificate details

17. guest

guest Active Member

RD0038345058701

18. guest

guest Active Member

how much time it will take to print certificate.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2017
  19. guest

guest Active Member

rd003845015957 please check status and give here.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2017
  20. guest

guest Active Member

RD0038549221842 Please find the verification details of my certificate in website.

Draft saved Draft deleted