nvsp.in NVSP New Voter ID Card Registration: National Voters Service Portal, Documents Required, Application Form 6

1. priya.tyagi

priya.tyagi Member

Application for New Voter ID Card: National Voters Service Portal (NVSP) nvsp.in
    The National Voters Service Portal (NVSP) is a national portal which provides all service relating to voter ID card. This portal is designed and developed by D. A.C. they maintain portal all the time so that it may run successfully and may not create any problem to user. Most of user wants online services because it helps in saving their time and money both. The NVSP portal is developed to provide online service to user. User you need to read all details here before applying for any given service. You need to check all details as who can file, which form is to fill, where to fill, how to fill and which document required. You need to take print of file. They provide online portal to help citizen in availing services. User you need to check all options available here so you can apply easily. This portal also provides service of checking status of application through user need to know that application is processed or not. They can take print which is proof that application is not processed and contact to C.E.O office or ti the office where you submits your application. All the content are available on this portal are provided by concerned department. They time to time add or remove old contents which are not used by any person. They need to check different types of voter card services. It also provides guidelines which help in filling all details. User can also search their name is mention in voter list. You can search your name in electoral roll by two ways as by name or by voter ID card number. These online services are provided 24 X 7 days so that any person can check any details at any time. They need to check them all details when applying for new voter ID card as procedures, documents required. For help this portal also provides contact details. You can also your suggestion to improve services and feedback for available services. Before applying carefully check all details. Below we provide you all details as procedures, documents required and other check them.
    @# Name of Organization: - National Voters Service Portal (NVSP)
    @# Name of Service: - Procedures for Applying for new Voter ID Card and Guidelines

** Which Form is to be filled **
    For applying for new voter ID card, you need to fill application form no 6 “Inclusion of Name in Electoral Roll”. The application form is available to Election Registration Office/ BLO office. The National Voters Service Portal (NVSP) provides service of filling form 6 online. You can also fill online application. Bellow we provide you steps for filing online application for new voter ID card check carefully before applying.

** Procedures for Applying for New Voter ID Card **
    For applying for new voter ID card, user needs to fill form 6. The application form is to be filled is to be obtained from office of election registration or BLO. Below we provide you steps for applying for new voter ID card are as follows:
    First visit to official portal of National Voters Service Portal or click on below link:
    On this page several options are given as apply online for registration of new voter, registration of overseas voter, correction of entries, and others. You need to click on Apply Online for Registration of New Voter or click on below link:
    On next page application form is given on your screen. Enter following details in form:
    (a) Select State
    (b) Select Assembly/ Parliamentary Constituency
    A. Applicant’s Details
    (a) Enter Name of Applicant
    (b) Enter Surname of Applicant
    (c) Select Gender (Male/ Female)
    Or
    Date of Birth (dd/ mm / yyyy)
    B. Place of Birth Details
    (a) Select State
    (b) Select District
    (c) Enter Village/ Town
    (d) Enter Birth Place
    (e) Enter Father’s/ Mother’s / Husband’s Name
    (f) Enter Father’s/ Mother’s / Husband Surname
    (g) Enter Relation with relative name given entered above
    C. Particulars of Place of Present Ordinary Residence (Full Address)
    (a) Enter House/ Door Number
    (b) Enter Street/ Area/ Locality/ Mohalla Road
    (c) Enter Village/ Town
    (d) Enter Post Office
    (e) Enter Pin Code
    (f) Enter Tehsil/ Taluka/ Mandal/ Thana
    (g) Select District
    (h) Enter Mobile Number
    (i) Enter E- Mail ID
    D. Details of members of applicant’s family already included in the current electoral roll of the constituency
    (a) Enter Name
    (b) Enter Relation with Applicant
    (c) Enter Part Number of the roll of the Constituency
    (d) Enter Serial Number in that part
    (e) Enter Elector’s Photo Identity Card Number
    E. Declaration
    (a) Enter Date (year/ month/ day)
    (b) Enter Place
    After entering all details, you need to upload all documents which list is given below. The document to be uploaded is to be in pdf format. Check all details once before submission of form and then click on Submit button.
    After this, take print or download receipt of submission of application. It will be used in future.

** Documents Required for Applying for New Voter ID Card **
    The documents are to be attached for applying for new voter ID card are mention below:
    A. Identity Proof: you need to attach an identity proof, you can use any proof as identity proof:
    · Driving License
    · Aadhaar Card
    · PAN Card
    · Passport

B. Address Proof: user need to attach a address proof. List of address proof as, can use any of following
    · Electricity Bill/ Water Bill/ Gas Connection Bill/ Telephone Bill
    · Driving License
    · Income Tax Assessment Order
    · Ration Card
    · Passport
    · Bank/ Kisan/ Post Office Passbook

C. Age Proof: a copy of age proof need to be attached which prove your age of 18 years or above as on 1st January, .... of year, you can use any of documents:
    · Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation
    · Birth Certificate issued by School
    · Copy of mark sheet of class 5th (if mention date of birth)
    · Copy of mark sheet of class 8th/ 10th (if mention date of birth)
    · Indian Passport
    · Driving license
    · Aadhaar Card
    D. One recent passport size coloured photograph

** Guidelines for Filling Application Form 6 **
    These are guidelines which are required to read before applying for this service. Read here all details:
    Who can file form 6: the application form 6 is to be filled only by:
    (a) An Indian whose age 18 years or above 18 years on 1st January of year.
    (b) A person have permanent residence in India.

Where form 6 can be filled: the application form 6 is to be filled throughout the year. After filing application form within specified time, you need to claim voter ID card. During revision of electoral roll, it is filled after draft publication of voter list of constituency.

Where to fill form 6: the application form is to be filled in the office of electoral registration officer and assistant electoral officer. Form can also be filled online through the official portal of chief electoral office of state concerned.

How to fill form 6:
    The application form is to be filled for new voter registration is to be filled by user and addressed to the electoral registration office. The details to be mention in form are to be correct. The details to be entered here in form are
    (a) First mention name of assembly constituency in blank space. You need to enter state and assembly constituency details.
    (b) Name: user need to enter his/ her name in blank column which needs in voter ID card. In first column first name is mention and surname is mention in second column.
    (c) Age and date of Birth: user you need to enter his/ her date of birth mention in nay of documents about age
    · Birth certificate issued by Munivipla Corporation
    · Driving license
    · Passport
    · Aadhaar Card
    · Mark sheet of class 10th , if mention date of birth
    · Mark sheet of class 8th, if mention date of birth
    · Copy of mark sheet of class 5th, mention date of birth
    · Birth certificate issued from school
    (d) Sex: user need to enter details as male/ female/ others (select correct option)
    (e) Place of Birth: user need to enter place of birth like village/ town, district, state
    (f) Relation Name: in this you need to enter details here father/ mother/ husband. If unmarried female then mention father or mother or in case of married female then enter husband.
    (g) Place of Ordinary: here you need enter complete postal address details as include pin code where user lives. Check all details mention in address proof.
    (h) Details of family member already include in voter list: you need to enter here name of family member whose name is already include in voter list like father/ brother/ sister/ spouse who have same residing address.
    (i) Declaration: in this section you need to clarify that all details mention in this are correct and true in all manners. If any wrong is found in form then your application will be rejected by department and department is not responsible for this. After this you need to enter date and place on which form is submitted.
    (j) Miscellaneous: in this you need to fill correct details in application, in complete or incorrect details may lead to cancelation of form. Before submission of form, once recheck all details in form. All details are to be mentioned carefully and completely as postal address, contact details which are used for communication with electoral registration officer and applicant.
    Dear guest, we hope that you get an appropriate answer for your query. We try to give you best answers for your queries. We were happy to help you. Thank you for visiting on our website. We work 24/7 to give you best services, if you are satisfy /like by your answer, then please give your support.

2. Jeyaraj

Jeyaraj Guest

I applied online for Voter Card in nvsp.in prior to 10 days. However the status is always shown as "Status : Reference number does not exist or currently not processed ! Kindly try after some time"

3. guest

guest Active Member

Sir/Medum
    This is to inform your good honor that I have applied for fresh Voter id. registration on line national portal and also is submitted successfully and also generate id nos. I like to know that shall I view details of my application on line as i have not saved any details with me. So kindly let me procedure for only viewing my application details on line.

4. guest

guest Active Member

can we get the process here for duplicate copy application sumission by nvsp department official website.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2016
  5. guest

guest Active Member

I have submitted form 6 then after what to do because after submitted form6, process will not be continue please help me.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2016
  6. A jha

A jha Guest

You can track using your Tracking no., which have been generated after your online submission of form 6.

7. guest

guest Active Member

New voter ID card wants to apply where do i have to make the online registration.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2017
  8. guest

guest Active Member

My registration number is 185476004

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2017
  9. This website is not working my application is pending for more than a month but there is no reponse till yet..

10. guest

guest Active Member

नाम से मतदाता पहचान पत्र कैसे खोज सकते हैं।
    Jagadish chhura

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017
  11. guest

guest Active Member

15/03/17 को मेरे द्वारा नए परिचय पत्र के लिए आवेदन किया गया था जिसका अभी तक कुछ भी प्रक्रिया नहीं हुई है कृपया मेरी आवेदन प्रक्रिया को आगे बढ़ाने का कष्ट करे
    अमरसिंह रघुवंशी
    खरगोन

12. guest

guest Active Member

I, SUSHMITA BAHUGUNA D/O SH.RAKESH KUMAR BAHUGUNA Had applied online for Voters ID Card filling and sending Form6 online on 5/7/2017 with Registration /Reference Number OAT908115371, but till date no further progress on NVSP Portal on Enquiry. Kindly Expedite the process.
    Regards
    Sushmita Bahuguna

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  13. Readers Help

Readers Help Team Member Staff Member

Hello Sushmita,

As we are also checked the reference number as per your given the website is showing the application pending and yet no any BLO-Booth Level Officer is appointed for further steps.

The official website of NVSP-National Voter's Service Portal is providing services for the citizens of the whole country. After submitting the application form the NVSP will send your request to the respective department and concern BLO. It can take bit long time because you went through the centralized system of central government procedure.

We request you to wait for few more days and check frequently your application status by visiting the following link:
    Also, keep visiting our website indianreaders.com to check the status. We will update you time to time for your request.

FormsIndex.jpg
    If you need any kind of more help feel free to submit your question/query in below comment section. Our team will be happy to assist you anytime.​

14. guest

guest Active Member

What is apply online form

15. guest

guest Active Member

I have applied for inclusion of my name in the voters list on 30-07-2018. On verification it is found that my application is verified and accepted on 14-08-2018. Kindly inform me the next step for getting my ID card printed.

Draft saved Draft deleted