Printout of Death Certificate Occurred in Hospital, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand Online Registration

1. Harpreet

Harpreet Guest

I want to print out the Death Certificate (Occured in Hospital, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand) from this site please help

2. ATiwari

ATiwari ClueMatrix India

Dear Harpreet,

For obtaining a Death Certificate, you must have registered to death within 21 days of its occurrence. Death registration has been done in the State of Jharkhand as per Birth & Death Registration Act, 1969. According to rule, the registration must be held where the death has occurred i.e. Hospital, Home, or any other area.

As you told us that the death has occurred in Hospital, District-Jamshedpur, State-Jharkhand. Then you can easily get a Death Certificate through the Hospital Authority. Death Certificate in Jharkhand is issued by the Local Bodies namely Medical College hospital, Sadar Hospital, Sub-Divisional Hospital, Nagar Nigam, Municipality, NAC, Referral Hospital, PHC, Panchayat and Cantonment Board, within 7 days from the date of receipt of prescribed application form from the applicant. After a short inquiry registrar will register the case and provide the certificate.

Click the given below link for download the “Application Form” for obtaining a Death Certificate in Jharkhand State.

Required Documents-
    • Application in prescribed format
    • Proof of Death of the person in respect of whom the certificate is required.
    • Affidavit specifying place, date and time of the death of the person is also required.
    • All document must be attested by the Gazetted Officer.

Note: - If the death is not registered within 21 days of its occurrence then you need to make an affidavit with prescribed fees.

For more details, kindly visit the official web portal of Ranchi Municipal Corporation, Government of Jharkhand through the given below link.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  3. guest

guest Active Member

Is there any way to get online death certificate as my father died in 16 June 2011 in Adityapur,Jamshedpur . I am in need of certificate to get my mother s medical card renewal.pl help

Draft saved Draft deleted
Tags: Add Tags