Procedure of Patta Transfer in Tamil Nadu and Documents required

1. Helpline

Helpline Guest

Patta transfer, it is a major transaction for the plot purchasers has now easy after digitization. Once the plot is purchased by the purchaser, the main process afterwards is to transfer Patta to the purchaser’s name is not difficult now as every work flows in computer. A Patta is a document extract which is issued by the Registrar of Land Holding and is obtained through the Tahsildaar Office.

There are various type of Patta but the common type of Patta in Tamil Nadu are:-
    Extract from Permanent Lang Register
    Extract from Town Survey Land Register
    Adhoc issue of Patta which is based on holdings as per record maintained with the Taluk Office.
    To obtain the Patta, an application will be made with providing details of land. After verification, the applicant will receive the Patta with Owner’s name.

Patta Transfer is the most common transaction in the Taluk Office in Tamil Nadu. According to the Government Order 210 dt. 8th July, 2011, the Village Administrative Officers are allowed to receive the application for simple Patta Transfers in some Taluks. In Ambattur Taluk Office, a new computer system has launched to issue Revenue Patta Transfer (RPT) numbers. This software is loaded on the main server to handle the computer records periodically to update the position of the application that are received by the office. Each and every Revenue Patta Transfer numbers are linked to each petition and petitioner track the movement of their petition and keep watching where it stands.

What are the documents required for Patta Transfer in Tamil Nadu:

=>>
    If the property holder who is going to sell their property, in short, Seller has Patta, then the process of transfer is simple with the copy of old patta which was submitted to Taluk Office. In case the seller does not have Patta in their name then a physical survey is needed.

=>>
    A copy of Sale Deed is required for Patta Transfer

=>>
    Submit original documents for verification or required attested copies of all the documents.

=>>
    Application form can be made for Patta Transfer

=>>
    If have, then the copy of Layout Sketch is required.

=>>
    Submit the Proof of Possession, like corporation property tax receipt/ E. B. card or certificate

=>>
    Encumbrance certificate is also required to be submitted

=>>
    Submit the copy of Parents papers or documents.

In case of those which do not involve sub-divisions, those applicants are required to meet the Taluk Office on the 2nd Friday of a month alongwith all the original documents for verification.

In case of involving sub-divisions, the petitioner will get the order of Patta transfer on the 4th Friday from the date of capitulation of application. For this the applicant should pay the minimal fee on the day of receive of the order of Patta from the Tahsildaar.

All the work of Patta Transfer will be completed within 30 days of time.

2. guest

guest Active Member

my land mutation report is not showing online. do i have to go in tehsil office for this.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2016
  3. guest

guest Active Member

check my land patta details online in official website. can i get the details by plot number also. send me here complete process to get my records of land

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2017
  4. guest

guest Active Member

Is there possibility to get patta for Individual flats??

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2017
  5. guest

guest Active Member

i have to download the patta on the official website. what i have to for that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2017
  6. guest

guest Active Member

how to check the patta details online in website. எப்படி இணையதளத்தில் ஆன்லைன் பட்டா விவரங்கள் சரிபார்க்க.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  7. R  Ramu

R Ramu Guest

At the time of sale deed charges for patta transfer is colected by Sub-Registrar. What they are doing.For 30 cets of agriland Rs. 30000/- they are asking for patta transfer.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  8. guest

guest Active Member

what i have to do for the transfer of land patta.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2017
  9. guest

guest Active Member

can we get chitta patta online in tamil nadu?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2017
  10. guest

guest Active Member

go to http://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/home.html, then select nila urimai/ patta vivarangal parka in tamil, then enter mavattam,vattam and village details and patta number etc, to see details of patta onlie

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  11. guest

guest Active Member

i want to transfer my patta in the other new owner name. what to do.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2017
  12. Sanad

Sanad Guest

How is the Patta name transfer process in Kancheepuram District? Is it computerised?

13. guest

guest Active Member

where to get the patta details of land to check the property plot owner name. give website link here so that we can get the village wise details.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2016
  14. guest

guest Active Member

required the computer copy of patta chitta online. where do we can get that.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2016
  15. guest

guest Active Member

Can patta subdivision transfer application be rejected after survey and scrutiny of bona'fide documents ?
    if yes on what grounds ? pls illustrate exceptions if any.

16. guest

guest Active Member

please send the procedure to get the patta information online.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2016
  17. guest

guest Active Member

How to change patta in coimbatore. please the procedure to submit the request

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2016
  18. guest

guest Active Member

Will property patta tranfer rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2016
  19. guest

guest Active Member

hello sir provide the computerised land record searching process in the tamil nadu revenue department website

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2016
  20. guest

guest Active Member

How to apply online for chitta/patta for a plot in denkanikotta. Please help me. Please send link and details to gsravi1980@gmail.com
    Contact no. 9844114940

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2017
  21. guest

guest Active Member

I have applied for sub division Patta on 19/01/2017, in the thaluk office computer section,application ID 2017/0154/02/000149. Today the status shows boundaries variation/incorrect TS No./ the application is rejected by tahsildar on 06/04/2017.
    Kindly advise what I have to do further ie., whom to meet with what type of documents to clarify the issues raised to get the patta.

22. guest

guest Active Member

i am ragu ,my sale deed in bank ,pata transfer need original sale deed ,how to i apply patta transfer ,pl sen my mail ur value information,mail id ;srigurug@gmail.com

23. RameshM

RameshM Guest

you can carry xerox copy of sale deed along with MOD doc to scan at esavai center

24. guest

guest Active Member

How to apply patta transfer online

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted
Tags: Add Tags