SBPDCL apply for new connections in Bihar

1. Sir, I want to apply for electricity in my home.. .and my home is in government land. I stay here since 20year.. ..how I can take a new electric connections by SBPDCL. Please help me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2017
  2. Rekha Singh

Rekha Singh Support Manager

SBPDCL apply for new connections in Bihar

In Bihar state, electricity connection is given by the south Bihar power distribution company limited. They can provide all document lists with application form so user can apply here easily. Most of user wants online services it can save their time and provide all information in short time. You need to follow all steps before apply. Here you need to pay your electricity bill and calculate your load. They can show here contact details of department with phone number. You can call on here for any of information about new connection of electricity.

Documents list are here (दस्तावेज़ सूची यहाँ हैं)

#. Application form for new connection
    #. Id proof like voter card, aadhaar card
    #. Address proof like ratio card, voter card, water bill, passport, bank passbook first page or other one
    #. Area details where connection is needed
    #. Any other documents

You need to collect all given documents and make their photocopy. It is necessary for all people.

Procedure for apply new connection (नया कनेक्शन लागू करने की प्रक्रिया)

Point 1: - applicant you need to download application form for new electricity connection.

Click here >> http://app.sbpdcl.in/Portal/GuidelineDoc/25-Mar-2017-16-37NC Form.pdf

This link can provide application form to user so download your copy.

Point 2: - before form fill you need to read all information first. Now fill correct details here.

#. Enter applicant name
    #. Enter father or husband name
    #. Enter complete address with mobile number or email id
    #. Enter other information mention in form

Before form submits you need to make correction here if some information is found incorrect.

Where to form is submit

Your form is submitted with all documents at south Bihar power Distribution Company limited. They can provide here application slip which needs to show to person who can apply for new connection at your home.

For any help call here (किसी भी मदद के लिए यहां कॉल करें)

Toll free number >> 1912

You need to call here and ask correct question about your quires. They can provide all solution to user in short time by ask here correct question about electricity services.

User, we can provide here details for apply of new electricity connection. Link is avail here so you can download your application form. For any of help, you need to call on their helpline number or also visit in office of SBPDCL.

3. guest

guest Active Member

thanks for your support:):):):):)

Draft saved Draft deleted
Tags: Add Tags