Telangana - Online Employment Exchange Registration and Card Process to Apply via TG MEESEVA Center and Application Form Download

1. Readers Help

Readers Help Team Member Staff Member

The Employment exchange online registration in TG Telangana is now available at the meeseva centers in the state. This is very great news for all those applicants who are unemployed and also who are waiting to make their registration in employment exchange office. Last days each and every applicant who has enrolled their name in employment office has visited to the concerned employment exchange office at district head. The TG Telangana government mee seva is offering the great facility for all those eligible applicants. Through this online service we can enroll or we can make registration through any meeseva center, which are located in all over the Telangana state.

With the Employment Exchange the village people are now also having better opportunities to obtain the online application to apply for the same. Now one can also make employment renewals from this academic year. This is a great service offered by Meeseva online. Through this service each and every applicant of 2013 - 2014 - 2015 and 2016 will be able to enroll for the same.

As you now that the Telangana is one of the highly populated state in India with a high rate of those people who are seeking best job opportunities in the state. If we take initiative to help the candidates in Telangana to acquire a job according to their academic and other qualification and the state government has came up with a number of employment exchange centers/offices in all over the state.

The main motive of these employment exchange/employment registration centers is to work and stand together to provide best options of employment to the unemployed youths of the state. Only those people can obtain the benefits and services that have enrolled their name with employment exchange in the state.

Registration Process In Telangana Employment exchange:
    The process of Registration with the employment exchange center can be easily done through online service by just filling up the employment exchange application form online or you can also visit to the concerned employment exchange center where the applicant can fill in the form in a prescribed manner. The application form has to be filled in according to the applicant's academic qualification and experience and the candidates are required to submit their supporting documents list accordingly. Once the application form is filled and submitted then the candidates can get an employment registration number, which is very useful in future.

After that this unique registration numbers are required to be renewed after every 3 years. If in case the applicant forgets to renew his/her employment card before the expiry dates then in that case the grace period will be granted to those applicants with a period of 6 months. If the candidate again fails to renew his/her employment card in the provided grace period then the applicant will have to apply again for the fresh application form for the employment card. If the candidate is holding any work experience then he/she needs to submit his/her relevant work experience. This process can be done easily by just visiting the respective employment registration/employment exchange center, which is near to your district/town. By submitting the supporting documents such as previous work experience copy the more chances of getting a job are increased.

In the employment exchange centers Telangana, the employment exchange centers are totally depending on the job availability, which can be sort out the list of those eligible applicants for particular job recruitment according to their qualification grade and work experience. Then the state Government and other employers will send a list of vacancies to the employment exchange department and the employment exchange office which has already mentioned above, and sends them the list of eligible applicants to recruit for the desire job.

If any employer finds a suitable applicant then the recruitment process of the employer is then carried on accordingly. There is also the age limit for those who wish to register their name for the employment exchange. The minimum age limit is being 14 to 45 years maximum. Applicants are also informed that to register with exchange is totally free of cost.

2. guest

guest Active Member

yes we want to apply the employment card via direct online ...could you help me to the apply in the direct online proess...

3. guest

guest Active Member

How to apply online

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
  4. guest

guest Active Member

I want to apply employment and if you don't mind may I know the process how to apply online and also what are the documents I have to...my E-Mail Id;prashanth.3109@gmail.com
    Please give me your feedback
    Thank you,

5. guest

guest Active Member

I registered employment in office I lodt the slip how to recovery the slip we have any any chance take it in online

6. guest

guest Active Member

Sir, I am a science graduate - B.Sc (M.G.C) in 1999 and did Medical Transcriptionist and at present i am doing a job as Manager in a corporate hospital in Credit Billing dealing with insurance and company cases. Did i suit any job in Health Departments. Kindly let me know and call me on my number 9963705996, i will be very thankful to you. (OR

Kindly send a call letter depending upon my qualifications.

7. guest

guest Active Member

SSC memo
    1st class to degree bonofides
    Provisional certificate
    Degree marks memo
    Cast certificate

8. guest

guest Active Member

9. guest

guest Active Member

please create suppurate site for employement registration and for exchange