tn.gov.in Procedure for Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Ninaivu Marriage Assistance Scheme Application

1. MOOVALUR RAMAMIRTHAM AMMAIYAR NINAIVU MARRIAGE ASSISTANCE SCHEME
    SOCIAL WELFARE AND NUTRITIOUS MEAL PROGRAMME DEPT. GOVT OF TAMIL NADU

Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme Dept. Govt of Tamil Nadu has executed a Scheme, naming, Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Ninaivu Marriage Assistance Scheme. The scheme is carried out to help the deprived parents in getting their daughter’s marriage and also to improve the education of poor girls. The fianancial help will be given to those girls who have completed 10th class, +2 Diploma or Degree.

What are the Eligibility Criteria for availing the benefits under the Scheme:

<&>. Educational Qualification :
    Scheme I: The bride should have studied upto 10th standard and the qualification relaxations will be provided to the Scheduled Tribe is 5th class.

Scheme II: The bride must be a Diploma or Degree holder

<&>. Age Limit : The bride must be completed 18 years of age

<&>. Income Limit : The annual income must not be more that Rs. 24,000/-(twenty four thousand).

<&>. Time Limit : Bride should submit the application within 45 days before the marriage. Though, the application one day before marriage will also be acceptable.

<&>. Other : Only one girl from a family is eligible to apply for the Scheme.

Kind of Assistance :

$>. Scheme I – The bride who passed 10th class will get Rs. 25,000/- in the form of cheque and 22 carat 4 gm gold coin.
    $>. Scheme II- The bride who is Diploma or Degree holder will get Rs. 50,000/- in the form of cheque and 22 carat 4 gm gold coin

Officer to be Contact to avail the benefits under the Scheme:

<>. The Commissioners of Chennai, Madurai, Trichy, Salem, Coimbatore, Trinelveli, Tirpur, Erode Corporations.

<>. Municipal Commissioner for Municipalities

<>. Panchayat Union Commissioner ( for Rural areas)

<>. District Social Welfare Officers

<>. Extension Officers of Social Welfare and Rural Welfare Officers (women)

Where to Contact for Delay:

You may contact for delay in service to the District Collector at District level AND District Social Welfare Officer at State level, Director of Social Welfare, Chennai – 5
    Phone No. : 28545728

Time Limit for Process of Application:

It will be processed in 15 days from the date of receipt of Application

Documents enclosed with Application:

#@>.Copy of 10th mark sheet need to be enclosed

#@>. Copy of School Transfer Certificate also be enclosed with application.

#@>. Copy of Degree / Diploma Certificate to claim under Scheme II

#@>. Passport size photograph of girl and parents

#@>. Income Certificate of the Parents

#@>. Marriage Invitation Card

#@>. Photo copy of Ration Card also be enclosed

#@>. Community Certificate

Home Page : http://www.tn.gov.in/scheme/data_view/44013

2. shamily

shamily New Member

Hi sir, In 2014 I applied in poonamallee taluk office not in online, in that time online facilities not available so i applied in taluk office then she accepted what we had to submit all documents, then when we applied our aplication ,from that date we are asking the question she said it will come, after 1 and off years she call and ask me income certificate ,I need a solution sir if you unable to understand my request please contact me sir 9841202659.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2016
  3. shamily

shamily New Member

Please help me sir , if you understand my query means kindly contact me sir 9841202659

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2016
  4. shamily

shamily New Member

Sir my marriage done in 2014 sir ,i applied in poonamalle taluk office but she ask me now 2014 income certificate i need a 2 solution sir ,2014 i got marriage is it possible to apply in online and i have 2015 income certificate ,its is approved or not please give a suggestion or is there any way to claim please tell me sir

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2016
  5. guest

guest Active Member

Hi this is usman.. am applied in june 2016 but i enclosed income and nativity certificate in hand written and undersignen by zonal thasildar i.e. i m not apply income and nativity certificate in online..
    There is any problem in this?
    Am waiting for kind reply

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2017
  6. guest

guest Active Member

can we apply in district office for this scheme.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  7. guest

guest Active Member

Hi sir,

i applied the scheme and i got gold coin but still i didnt get money. please help me sir . how to check the status also.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2017
  8. guest

guest Active Member

i want to get the benefits under this scheme what to do ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2017
  9. guest

guest Active Member

Hi
    I am viji from naguneri. How to apply online for this marriage scheme.
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2017
  10. guest

guest Active Member

Distance Education Bachelor Degree is eligible?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2017
  11. guest

guest Active Member

I got married on Feb 17. . . Is it acceptable that we applied after a marriage. . .

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  12. guest

guest Active Member

My anck no. 881060159320585 sir 40day ho gaya he Abhi tak pan card nehi aaya he sir please check.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2017
  13. guest

guest Active Member

sir can we get the scheme and government job after the inter caste marriage. please provide the complete scheme procedure.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017
  14. k.vanaja

k.vanaja Guest

moovalur ramamirtham marrage assistance scheme i applied 2014. still not get money..plse rply.

15. Gopal B

Gopal B Guest

Hello Vanaja,
    would you please let me know how did you applied for this scheme? I dont see any application form online.

16. Parjana

Parjana Guest

Hello Vanaja,
    would you please let me know how did you applied for this scheme? I dont see any application form online.

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  17. Rajesh Salem

Rajesh Salem Guest

hello friends, Now a days this schemes are only apply for online via CSC centres, All Taluk office having one CSC centre, He charged for applying this scheme Rs 100/- Only.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  18. Aamir khan

Aamir khan Guest

how to check the status online of submitted application request

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  19. Aamir khan

Aamir khan Guest

I have applied online on 7/06/2016 submitted all the documents but didn't get my application number. Please let me know the application number. Mail me mbakhan123@gmail.com

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  20. Punitha

Punitha Guest

Go to Chennai corporation website and apply by selecting Moovalur ramamirtham ammaiyar marriage shceme

21. guest

guest Active Member

Sir., diploma nursing are eligible for 25000 scheme or 50000 scheme. diploma nursing (3 years) complete on government head quarters hospitals,dindigul.

22. guest

guest Active Member

i want to get the scheme benefits. where can i apply for this scheme and can get the application form. i am having graduation degree.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2016
  23. guest

guest Active Member

Sir can you please help me, still I didn't get the money.

24. guest

guest Active Member

sir,

We attached our required documents, is it necessary to attach the groom certificate too?

25. guest

guest Active Member

Hi.. tis is Uma... I complete post graduate... can I eligible for this scheme or not?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  26. guest

guest Active Member

Hi this is Vidya, I'm eligible for this marriage scheme, so I applied in online before 45 days to marriage, but in internet center, they change the bride name into groom name, is this any problem, please reply

27. guest

guest Active Member

Hi, I'm Sumathi from Chennai. I submitted the documents in 2013 but still i haven't received money. Could you check and reply.

28. guest

guest Active Member

How many days before apply from

29. guest

guest Active Member

hi this is abarna from theni. ihave submitted the documents in 2016. plz check and reply.

30. guest

guest Active Member

i m chitra navaneedhan from kumbakonam, i have applied one and half month back , now the concerned officer is telling us that i will receive the aid only after ten applications received.is it true?
    could help me?

31. guest

guest Active Member

can we get the government job after inter caste marriage in tamil nadu state.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2016
  32. guest

guest Active Member

Hi,
    this is saranya. i am getting love marriage I did not go to my native, my fiancy native Chennai , so can I apply to Chennai office. Pls help me.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2016
Draft saved Draft deleted