Trees removed complaint on Municipality staff / Request for enquiry Tamil Nadu

1. RESPECTED SIR,
    I DON`T RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE FROM THE MUNICIPALITY COMMISSINOR OFFICE. SO PLEASE KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY ACTION REGARDING THIS COMPLAINT.
    AND TOP OF THAT TODAY MORNING 1000HRS JCB VEHICLE NUMBER TN 63 G 83003 THEY ARE REMOVED THE THREE TREES IN FRONT OF MY COMPLEX. REMOVINTHE WHOLE TREES OR CUTTING IS AGAINST TO LAW OF OUR GOVERNMENT RULES AND REGULATIONS
    PLEASE SIR ONCE AGAIN WHAT ARE THE ACTION TO BE TAKEN ADVISEE ME THROUGH MY MAIL BECAUSE I AM ONE OF NON RESIDENT INDIAN AT PRESENT ME AND MY STAYING IN DOHA QATAR. MY CELL NO. 00974 55833194
    .IN INDIA ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT MRS. MALA CELL.9942065917 AND ASRAF 8508569606
    THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION
    Date: Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 7:27 PM
    Subject: complaint on Municipality staff / Request for enquiry
    To: commr.karaikudi@tn.gov.in

The Respected Commissioner
    Karaikudi Municipality

I am Antony Arokkiasamy Samy age 55 Years, residing at No 9/10, Kuzhanthai Therese complex, CMC Road, senjai pallivasal, karaikudi – 630001. Opp. to Ration Shop, I am residing in the above address for the past 15 years. As I am working out of India, My family is residing in the said address.

During DEC 2014, 06 people with Tamil Nadu Government Name plate jeep came to my residence and claimed as Karaikudi Municipality staff and started arguing with my wife that the Building construction was not approved by the municipality and it has to be demolished immediately. Since I was not in the country my wife informed about the incident happened, I checked for the vehicle number or the staff name, but when my wife checked for their name and staff number they refused to give and unfortunately they did not note down the vehicle number too. Since I had all the approvals and proper documents with me I waited for them to come again but nobody turned up.

After 05 months on 15th APR 2015 between 1600 to 1700 hrs 06 people came in TN Government Registered vehicle no. TN-63-G-0023, Only one staff wearing Name badge his name is Mr.Mariappan and informed that Karaikudi municipality is planning for Drainage in my plot and wanted to remove the parking shed constructed in front of my building (parking shed is within my plot), to bring your kind notice that I have unconstructed land of 08 feet in front of my Main building.

Till this date all my TAX applicable is paid without any default and also all my documents are legally cleared and properly approved by the Municipality. I would request your good office to kindly intervene in this issue. As I feel this is happening particularly to my plot

I would like to know that the people who came to my place yesterday happened with your knowledge, as I always assure to cooperate with you. If the people came without your knowledge pleased be informed that I would like to go for legal actions against them. At present my family is with me for vacation out of India until end of June 2015. Only my tenants in the building are available and this was informed by them to me.

Once again I request you to inform if the above inspection is done as per your instruction I am ready to cooperate and if not I am forced to complain the above staffs and vehicle number to VIGILANCE DEPARTMENT as I know they are constantly targeting me for their Monetary benefits and also by the instance of the neighbor building owners.

Request to reply my email for further actions. As me and my family is out of India, kindly reply in email.

Thanks and Best Regards

Antony Arokkia Samy

Draft saved Draft deleted