uponline.up.nic.in: Citizens Registration & Login/Username-Password Process in UP Online Uttar Pradesh Portal Services List & Documents List

1. Sapna Joshi

Sapna Joshi Member

Online Registration on UP Online Portal uponline.up.nic.in
    The UP Online portal is one web portal which is constituted by the government of Uttar Pradesh to provide online services to citizens of state. This portal provides online service to citizen on one platform. It provides online application form for several services relating to different – different department of state. User can get several kinds of information in this portal. It also provides application forms in pdf form so that user can download application form and apply carefully. Tit provides details as documents required, forms and delivery period. They need to check all details as procedures, type of documents required and forms. For applying for e- application user need to register on this portal. User requires a valid mobile number and e- mail id. User need to visit to web portal name as uponline.up.nic.in. Most of user want online services as it save their time and provide result in short time. User need to select application as per their requirement. They need to get ready with scanned documents at the time of applying for required service. They need to check all types of service before applying. They need to enter all correct details in form and some documents with form. If any detail is found wrong in form then make correction otherwise application will be rejected by concerned officials. After submit form, they provide a receipt after which contains application number. It helps in checking status of application. If nothing is shown then they need to visit to office in which form is submitted. This portal is designed and developed by the national informatics centre and UP Government. They can maintain this portal so it run on different types of web browsers. But content on this portal is provided by the concerned department. They can add here new details and remove old contents about documents and certificates. They provide several other services relating to different certificate as domicile certificate, income certificate, caste certificate and others. They provide frequently asked question for help of citizens. Users read need to read all question carefully and get solution. They can read contents in languages as English and others. Its service can be used by user at any time or at any place from home, offices and other comfortable place. Here we were going to provide you all details about registration on this portal check all details.

Procedures for Applying for Registration
    Before applying for e- application services on this portal, user need to register first. At the time of registration user need a valid mobile number and e- mail id. Below we provide you steps for applying for registration are as follows:

It is necessary for new user to register first before applying for e- application services. You need to visit to UP Online portal.

Click Here for UP Online Portal => http://uponline.up.nic.in/Default.aspx

There you need to click to Online Citizen Service link; it will open a new page on your screen. You need to click to New Users Register option given on top of page.

Click Here for New Registration => http://164.100.181.16/citizenservices/login/CitizenRegistration.aspx

Here you need to enter all correct details. The details to be entered are as follows;

Details to be Entered:
    (a) Enter Login ID
    (b) Enter Name of Applicant
    (c) Enter Date of Birth
    (d) Enter Gender
    (e) Enter Residential Address
    (f) Enter District
    (g) Enter Mobile Number
    (h) Enter E- Mail ID
    (i) Enter Security Code

Next click to Submit button for registration conformation or for cancel to need to click to Cancel button.
    After registration a username and password is received on your mobile number. After this you need to login.

Click Here for Login ->>> http://164.100.181.16/citizenservices/login/login.aspx

Enter following details for login:
    · Enter Username
    · Enter Password / OTP
    · Enter Security Code

Click to Submit button and select services as required from available services.

Tips for User
    1. Enter correct mobile number and e- mail id at the time of registration. All details are to be correct otherwise problem occur at the time of notification.
    2. User should have a valid mobile number and e mail id. The mobile number and e- mail is should be valid for last six months from registration.
    3. User scanned documents to be upload while applying for require service are in JPEG / PDF form and size should not exceed 20 KB in size.
    4. After successful submission of form, do not forget to take print of acknowledge slip which is used for future reference.
    5. After registration, a user name and password is provided which can be used only for one time that means for every new application user need to register again.

Dear guest, we hope that you get an appropriate answer for your query. We try to give you best answers for your queries. We were happy to help you. Thank you for visiting on our website. We work 24/7 to give you best services, if you are satisfy /like by your answer, then please give your support.

2. guest

guest Active Member

Kindly provide link for necessary documents required for every service

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
  3. guest

guest Active Member

सर सिटीजन सिप ID पर प्रमाण पत्र जारी हो चूका है वह डाउनलोड किस प्रकार होगा इस ID मे इन्बोक्स का ओपसन नही है

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  4. guest

guest Active Member

SIR
    Citizens Rgistration KARNE PAR US ME LOG ID DALNE PAR NAI LE RAHA HA KOI BE ID DALNE PAR

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2017
  5. guest

guest Active Member

What should i do if i forget my user id ?

6. guest

guest Active Member

7. guest

guest Active Member

name is showing wrong online while checking the verification details of certificate. how we can check the correct information online.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2016
  8. guest

guest Active Member

i am not able to get the username in uponline website after the registration. what to do now.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2016
  9. guest

guest Active Member

I HAVE REGISTERED BUT AFTER THAT NEW PAGE IS NOT OPEN WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE

10. guest

guest Active Member

sir mera password reset nahi ho rha my mobile no. 9454008840

11. guest

guest Active Member

sir mera password resit nahi ho raha ha aaur mera login id paasswdrd galat bata raga ha mera 5 certifict aa gaya ha kya karu

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  12. guest

guest Active Member

सर यूपी ऑनलाइन वेबसाइट पर रजिस्ट्रेशन कैसे कर सकते हैं?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  13. guest

guest Active Member

Sir Citizen Service per humara Rejistration no kese malum hoga.

14. guest

guest Active Member

how do we check our registration status for citizens in uponline portal.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2017
  15. guest

guest Active Member

trying to register on the website but it is showing error that i have already registered in the website. what to do?

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2017
  16. guest

guest Active Member

SIR CITIZENS PER RATION CARD KA FORM NAHI AA RAHA HI MY MOBIL NO. 9690673395 HELP ME

17. guest

guest Active Member

well bro there is no option for recovering your user id but you have option for password

18. guest

guest Active Member

Sir Citizen Service per I,d to pan gye hai lekin is ka Rajistration No kese pata chalega .

19. guest

guest Active Member

सर, वेबसाइट पर काफी पहले रजिस्टर किया था। अब पासवर्ड नहीं है फिर से रजिस्टर कर सकते हैं क्या?

20. guest

guest Active Member

sir
    Ragistration kiye 2 Hours ho gaya Par Abhi Tak OTP HI nahi aaya Hai.

Draft saved Draft deleted