uponline.up.nic.in UP Online: Check Verification of Income/Caste/Domicile/Birth/Death Certificate Uttar Pradesh, Aay/Jati/Janam/Mrityu/Nivas Praman Patra Satyapan

1. priya.tyagi

priya.tyagi Member

How to Verify Certificates Online: UP Online Government of Uttar Pradesh uponline.up.nic.in
    We all know that certificates are very important documents. There are the different type of papers as education certificate income certificate, domicile certificate, birth certificate and many other certificates. The document is used for many documentary works. Certificate are mandatory at required places as income certificate is used as a proof of income, domicile certificate is used as residence proof at a particular location of a person, birth certificate is a proof of date, palace and time of birth of an individual and other. The certification process of

The certification process of the document is necessary in the case of any doubt on the certificate. If you have any doubt of geniuses of the certificate at any time, then you can check your certificate verification. To check verification of certificate applicant, you need to visit the Revenue Department or any other concerned circle office. Today, the Government provides steps for verification of certificate online. Through UP Online portal, applicant you can verify your certificate. Applicants if at the time of verification of certificates you came to know that certificate is false then you take legal steps against concerned persons. The certificates are false or fake have no value. For verification of certificate, applicant you only need you only need to follow some simple and easy steps. Here we were going to provide you steps for verification of certificate.
    The certification process of the certificate is necessary in the case of any doubt on the certificate. If you have any doubt of geniuses of the certificate at any time, then you can check your certificate verification. To check verification of certificate applicant, you need to visit the Revenue Department or any other concerned circle office. Today, the Government provides steps for verification of certificate online. Through UP Online portal, applicant you can verify your certificate. Applicants if at the time of verification of certificates you came to know that certificate is false certificate at the time verification then you take legal steps against concerned persons. The certificates are false or fake have no value. For verification of certificate, applicant you only need you only need to follow some simple and easy steps. Here we were going to provide you steps for verification of certificate.

Applicants if at the time of verification of certificates you came to know that certificate is false then you take legal steps against concerned persons. The certificates are false or fake have no value. For verification of certificate, applicant you only need you only need to follow some simple and easy steps. Here we were going to provide you steps for verification of certificate.
    @# Name of Organization: - UP Online, Government of Uttar Pradesh
    @# Name of Service: - Procedures for Verification of Certificates
    @# Location of Organization: - Uttar Pradesh

** Steps for Verification of Certificates through UP Online Portal **
    Now, it is very easy to check verification of certificates online. The Uttar Pradesh Government provides the facility of verification of certificate online through UP Online portal. Verification of certificate is necessary in the case of any doubt relating to geniuses of certificates. The steps for verification of certificates are as follows:
    • For verification of certificate is become very easy after the introduction of online service of certificate verification.
    • First you need to open official portal of UP Online, or you can directly visit the UP Online home page by clicking on below given link.
    • On the web page, click on the link of Verification of Certificate, it will display a new page on your screen.
    • On next screen, click on Click Here option and later to it enter Certificate Number and then click on Check Certificate button. It will provide you a new page in which you will be able to check details of the certificate.
    Dear guest, we hope that you get an appropriate answer for your query. We try to give you best answers for your questions. We were happy to help you. Thank you for visiting our website. We work 24/7 to provide you best services, if you are satisfied /like by your answer, then please give your support.

2. guest

guest Active Member

kirshna murals singh

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017
  3. guest

guest Active Member

Can i check status and satyapan report of my praman patra online in up
    Shesnath Maurya

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2016
  4. guest

guest Active Member

mr. buddhsen s/o bhupal vill param 2013

5. guest

guest Active Member

210341500242 please check the details of verification for my certificate online in uponline website.
    thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2016
  6. guest

guest Active Member

CASTE CERTIFICATE SATAYAPAN SYSTEM PAGE SEND ME HERE. I NEED TO CHECK THAT MY CASTE IS COVERED UNDER THE OBC CATEGORY OR NOT. I GOT THE CASTE CERTIFICATE. I APPLIED FOR OBC BUT DEPARTMENT REJECTED MY REQUEST. NOW I NEED THE LIST OF ALL CASTES OF UP WHICH ARE MENTIONED IN THE BACKWARD CLASS

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2016
  7. guest

guest Active Member

Hello sir , I am vushwajeet jha , now I am students of b pharm in shri gopi chand collage of pharmacy Ahera baghpat (u.p.) pin code :- 250609
    Email:- vishwajeetjha420@gmail.com
    I have some when I fill a scholarship form .
    I am basically from BIHAR
    Than my income certificate is not verify because please help me
    What I do ?
    Coz up income certificate have 11digit no but Bihar income certificate have more than 11 . pls help me

8. guest

guest Active Member

आय पमाण पत. i need the aay praman patra online. give me process of avedan submission.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  9. guest

guest Active Member

dear sir,
    i lost my receipt of caste certificate which i got from tehsil office. now tell me that how do i can obtain my certificate without the receipt.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  10. please tell me the procedure to check the verification details.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  11. guest

guest Active Member

please check details of my certificates online.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
  12. guest

guest Active Member

16010030130022. where i can get the online verification details.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2016
  13. guest

guest Active Member

Durgesh kumar

14. guest

guest Active Member

15. guest

guest Active Member

Sir ji phale site par parmar patro ka sytapan nhi Ho rhA ha

16. guest

guest Active Member

Majid search my caste certificate satayapan.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2017
  17. sir website is not accepting my payment through net banking.

18. guest

guest Active Member

634135000251 dear sir mera jath parmar patar kisi aur neme pe dikha raha raha hai yesa kyo

Draft saved Draft deleted