Uttarakhand: Submit Online Consumer Complaint in UPCL for Electricity Bill/Payment/Receipt/Old Duplicate Copy Printout & Power Cut in Power Corp Ltd upcl.org

1. Anjali Sharma

Anjali Sharma Member

upcl.org: - consumer complaint

Consumer complaint services are provided by the Uttarakhand power corporation limited. Here consumer needs to mention their compliant about electricity services and many other. Most of user prefers online services it can save their time and provide result in short time. They need to follow all steps here then make complaint. User needed application form so collect it and start fill here correct details if any of details found here incorrect or invalid then your application is rejected. They issue application slip to user so they check status about form. It opens all 24 X 7 days so every person can apply here from their home, office of place in which they feel comfortable. For any help, you need to call on their help line number. It avails to user in all time. You need to check all type of avail services then apply here any time. They provide register service for collect login details in which login id and password is needed. All content here is provided by concerned department. They can update here all new details and remove old content which not used by any person. You need to read all details then apply here. read here list of FAQ question for more help.

// consumer complaint //

You need to check here all details for register complaint. At time of fill form read it then start fill here complete form with correct details. Collect your application slip here. it is necessary for all person.

citizenregitser.jpg

_____________Application form is here____________________

Read and enter correct details

#. Enter Name of person who wants to register complaint
    #. Enter your complete Address and telephone number with pin code if any of the complaint.
    #. Enter your Book Number/Service Connection Number (any one is needed here)
    #. Enter your Consumer’s original Complaint Number & Date (in which compliant is set)
    #. enter Brief description of the present complaint Copies of the previous complaints filed with substation/AE(R)/AE (Meter) with copies of t he reply received, if any
    #. Enter date here in which form is submitted
    • Enter signature of applicant
    Before form submitted you need to check all details enter here are correct or not.

Where form is submitted
    Form is submitted with all documents to UPCL office in your area and collects here application slip.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT TO BE HANDED OVER TO THE CONSUMER

#. Complaint reference Number (To be given by Licensee)
    #. Complaint received by (Name & Designation)
    #. Complaint receiving date
    #. Target time to resolve

Signature is needed here

For more information

You need to call here: - 1800 419 0405
    After call here you need to ask question about complaint services. They provide all solution to user in same time so ask here right question.

User, we provide here all details for register complaint services. Link is here so download application form. For any help, you need to call on their help line number or visit in office of UPCL in your area.

2. guest

guest Active Member

Dear Sir/ma'am,
    UPCLUK

Sir, I have received your SMS regarding electricity bill of Rs 283/- pending Payment. I would like to tell you that I have not received bill in respect to same due to this I could not pay this amount above said matter,

I Prakash Singh
    Village Bartoli, P.O. Paral, The Chakisain,
    Patty, kandarsyun, Distt Pauri Garhwal, U.K

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2017
  3. guest

guest Active Member

Dear Sir/ma'am,
    UPCLUK

sir My Name Mr Ram singh Panwar
    my bill account number UK24141434076
    hai my old reading 2859 to 2868 hai jo ki
    17-8-2017 Taki reading hai

4. guest

guest Active Member

HI
    I m suresh rawat. I'm in army so meri wife or bache ghar par akele rehte hai or mere ghar par bijliy ki line khafi purani ho gayi hai ghar par sabi bijly line niche ah gayi hai. Jis se ghar par hamesha dar raheta hai is liye mai bijliy ki line ko sift kar karwana chahta hu. Pls help me .

5. guest

guest Active Member

Respected sir,
    I am vikram singh from nainital. This is regarding sudden rise in the electricity bill. We were using an old analog meter for a long time, few months ago we replaced our old meter with an electric one. Two months ago due to some reading error we got a bill of of more than 10000.
    We wrote a letter to the department and they send someone to replace /check the meter .
    The man who visited reported that due to bad behaviour of the compalinee he is not going to change or check the meter.
    Currently i am living in delhi and my parents are all alone on their own. I was really shocked by the statement he gave and even the officer of the respective dept is not willing to send someone now.
    Pl help me with this i dont know what to do right now. We dont even have the copy of the complaint letter .
    kindly help me with this as soon as possible.

Email - vchanotiya[@]gmail[dot]com

Mob - 9582694625
    Thanks in anticipation.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2017
  6. guest

guest Active Member

Complaint,
    I am a resident of, G.M.S Road, Dehradun Uttarakhand. I have A Complaint About THIS AREA's ELECTRICITY BOARD
    (Center: NIRANJANPUR)
    Electricity Trouble & Unnecessary Power Cuts, Is a big problem In this Area & if We try to Enquire By calling to Niranjanpur by dialing 01352620612, They keep the Reciever of the Phone(HANDSET) on Hold, & people listens that "THE NUMBER IS BUSY".
    If we call to the call centre by dialing 1912, The executive says that We don't have Any Update, We will inform you if we get any UPDATE (But They Never Calls Back)

Draft saved Draft deleted