Verification of Certificate Nadakacheri Karnataka, Step by Step Procedures nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in Praman Patra Satyapan

1. Sapna Joshi

Sapna Joshi Member

Verification of Certificate: Nadakacheri, Government of Karnataka nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
    Those who have certificate and want to verify their certificate can verify easily online. This service is provided by the Nadakacheri, Government of Karnataka. For verification of certificate, user needs to visit to official portal of Nadakacheri Karnataka. On this portal they need to select required service which is required by user. It provide other kinds of services to user as application for income certificate, widow certificate, land less certificate, domicile certificate, residence certificate, caste certificate and other. it provide details as procedures for applying, which charges to be paid, what documents to be require and other details. They need to check here all details before applying for given service. After submission of certificate they will receive an application number which help in checking status of application. It is also required for verification of certificate and print of certificate. The receipt is received after submission of application form contains all details as applicant name, date and time of service, service name and others. They need to check here all details. At the time of filling application forms. User need to fill correct details in it otherwise form is rejected by officials at the time of verification. The application number is used at the time of checking status of application. If no status is found then you need to visit to office in which application is submitted. So user be carefully at the time of filling application form. This online portal is designed and developed by the BMC. They maintain portal so that it run on different web browsers like firefox, mobizila, opera and others. But all contents on this online portal are avail by the concerned department. They can add here new details and remove old contents here which are of no use. It contains link of other government websites so user can apply for other services. This portal is open 24 X 7 days so that every person can apply for any service at any time. Here we provide you steps for verification of certificate.

Procedures for Verification of Certificate via Nadakacheri Karnataka
    Those who have original certificate and want to verify their certificate can verify them online. They need to follow some steps. Below we provide you steps for applying for verification of certificate are as follows:

User if you want to verify your certificate then you has to go to official portal of Nadakacheri Karnataka or click to below link:
    Next it provides you several options. You need to click on Verify Certificate or click on below link:
    It provides two opens for verification of certificate first by acknowledge number and second by barcode. After this you need to enter Acknowledge Number and then click to Show Certificate button. it provide you result after this.

If you want to verify by barcode then you need to enter acknowledge number and tick to read barcode option and click on Verify Barcode. It provides a SMS for approval / rejection on your registered mobile number.

If there is any mistake then click on Clear button and apply again.

Dear guest, we hope that you get an appropriate answer for your query. We try to give you best answers for your queries. We were happy to help you. Thank you for visiting on our website. We work 24/7 to give you best services, if you are satisfy /like by your answer, then please give your support.

2. guest

guest Active Member

How to scan bar-code during verification. please give link here for the satyapan process of our praman patra.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2016
  3. guest

guest Active Member

I tried various times on the website to check my certificate verification status. Every time the page is loading and in the end it is showing that "please fill the right certificate number". However I am having the same number on it. Please tell that what I have to do now?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2017
  4. guest

guest Active Member

IT GIVES OPTION BELOW WITH SCAN BARCODE., IAM CONFUSED EITHER TO GET MY SYSTEM WITH 1 BARDCODE READER DEVICE OR TO JUST ENTER MY RD SERIES NO. ,BUT ON ENTERING MY RD SERIES NO. IT GIVES MSG SAYING INVALID BARCODE INDEX
    WAS OUTSIDE BOUNDER INDEX ARRAY

5. guest

guest Active Member

ITS GIVING BARCODE INDEX ARRAY OUTSIDE BOUNDER

Draft saved Draft deleted