www.apdcl.gov.in Payment of Electricity Bill Online In Assam State for APGCL, APDCL and AEGCL Online Billing

1. priya.tyagi

priya.tyagi Member

www.apdcl.gov.in Payment of Electricity Bill Online in Assam State

The Assam State Electricity Board (ASEB) is a public sector undertaking under Assam Government undertakes generation, transmission and supply of electricity in the state Assam. The ASEB generates and distributes electricity with other three companies.

• Assam Power Grid Corporation Limited (APGCL)
    • Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)
    • Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited (AEGCL)
    The Assam power Grid corporation Limited generates power and distribute to other power distribution companies of Assam, whereas the Assam Power Distribution Company Limited manages distribution of power in all over the state Assam. The Assam Power Distribution Company Limited was incorporated on 23rd October, 2009 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a public limited company. It is wholly Assam government owned company. The APDCL undertakes all the process relating trading, supply of power in the state of Assam in accordance with provisions of applicable laws. The Assam State Electricity Board taking initiatives for improving quality and supply of uninterrupted power to all the citizens of Assam state. The Assam State Electricity Board divided the power distribution in the distribution companies are:
    • Central Assam Electricity Distribution Company Limited (CAEDCL)
    • Upper Assam Electricity Distribution Company Limited (UAEDCL)
    • Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (LAEDCL)
    The Assam State Electricity Board to save time and energy of citizens of Assam state, introduced a web portal of ASEB through which many E –Services are provided to citizens as online bill payment, new connection etc. the web portal is introduced because the citizens of Assam state facing problem of payment of their electricity bill on time standing in long queues by spending more than 2 hours. Now days in the busy schedules they have to send their lot of time for payment of their electricity bill. And the online facility of payment of bill is very good service.

Procedures for Payment of Electricity Bill in Assam State
    There are two procedures for payment of Electricity bill in the state of Assam through Assam Power Distribution Company Limited portal. In this guide provide you both the procedures for payment of bill. Check below both the procedures.

Procedure first- Instant Payment of Bill:
    First go and open the official portal of Assam Power Distribution Company Limited from here:
    On the home page of APDCL, click to Instant Bill Payment button given on the My Account section. Open new page
    Here you have to enter your Consumer Account Number, there are given clip of old and new bill and circle the area where consumer account number is written on bill. Enter the Consumer Account Number and click to Next button. After this unregistered consumer has to enter a valid E mail address each time they intend to pay bull online, so as to receive payment receipt to their E mail address inbox. But the registered consumers need not to enter E mail address because the system automatically entered E mail address at the time of payment which is provided after registration. Allow pop up to make payment. Select check box and click on Next button given in last of page. Now click to the Pay button and it will precede you to Bill Desk page, select your payment gateway for payment.

Procedure second- With Registration Process (Payment of Bill):
    Visit to the website of Assam power Distribution Company Limited. Click on Register Here button on My Account on the home page of APDCL, brings new page
    Enter 11 digits Consumer Account Number and click to Continue Button. A User Registration form page appears. Fill in it all credentials and click on the Submit button. Ticks to the service are granted to you for receiving E Bill through SMS and mail. After successful registered, you will be granted a username and password through SMS or Mail. Login yourself with Username, password received through SMS or Mail and also with Consumer account Number. Upon login, view bill click to Pay button and select gateway of online payment and make payment successfully.

Contact Details of Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)
    Chairman and Managing Director:
    Address: 4th floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati
    State: Assam
    Pin code: 781001
    Office number: 2739525/ 2739528 (STD code: 0361)
    Fax number: 2739527 (STD code: 0361)
    E Mail ID: cmdapdcl@gmail.com

2. Brojen chamuah

Brojen chamuah New Member

TMPDOODLE1481773139288.jpg TMPDOODLE1481773139288.jpg How can i pay my bill. Please help me! Say something how can i pay my bill?online

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  3. guest

guest Active Member

Sir
    How can I pay the the bill plz tell me apdcl

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2017
  4. guest

guest Active Member

Sir, How can i pay my bill by online please reply all procedures?

[linkad1]linkad1[/linkad1]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2017
  5. hello sir, i want to download the receipt of payment. at the time of payment i forgot to take printout of that. can i get it now.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  6. guest

guest Active Member

I am not having the username and password how do I make the quick payment for my electricity bill in apdcl website. मेरे पास लॉगिन आईडी और पासवर्ड नहीं है. क्या मैं ऑनलाइन बिजली के बिल का भुगतान बिना लॉगिन किये कर सकता हूँ.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2017
  7. guest

guest Active Member

मैनें ऑनलाइन बिल का भुगतान करना है लेकिन अभी तक मुझे बिल की कॉपी नहीं प्रदान की गई है. क्या मैं एडवांस पेमेंट जमा कर सकता हूँ.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  8. क्या मैं ऑनलाइन बिल की कॉपी डाउनलोड कर सकता हूँ।

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  9. G N Bhagat

G N Bhagat Guest

had paid the electricity bill amount and yet not updated on the website.i need to download the slip online.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  10. Rajen Dahal

Rajen Dahal Guest

respected sir, i want to pay the bill online for due amount how can i proceed.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  11. guest

guest Active Member

paid the electricity bill not updated on the website what to do?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  12. guest

guest Active Member

Sir i want online payment. where i can get the link.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2016
  13. guest

guest Active Member

Product word velu procedure to submit the payment through using internet service

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2016
  14. guest

guest Active Member

how to generate duplicate reciept of bill payment

15. guest

guest Active Member

Sir,what is the price per unit at guwahati

16. guest

guest Active Member

how to download duplicate copy online.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2016
  17. guest

guest Active Member

How to pay my bill? i need the complete procedure.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2016
  18. guest

guest Active Member

sir i want to pay assam electricity bill..but site is under 503 error.. hlp me ... i have to pay bill today

19. guest

guest Active Member

sir can u tell me the api of apdcl. who is the api provider of apdcl to pay bill?

20. guest

guest Active Member

you can make payment by airtel money.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2016
  21. guest

guest Active Member

where to download the duplicate copy of electricity bill in assam state. provide the guidance.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2016
  22. NUR  HUSSAIN

NUR HUSSAIN Guest

where i have to download the duplicate copy of electricity bill of last payment through the online website.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  23. can we download the online slip of payment online of electricity bill.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  24. guest

guest Active Member

i want to check the last payment status online.
    Nagen kurmi

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2017
  25. guest

guest Active Member

How to register Mobile No.for sms alert

26. guest

guest Active Member

How to register Mobile No.for sms alert

Draft saved Draft deleted