www.bieap.gov.in MHRD Scholarship Scheme and Renewal Application-Andhra Pradesh

1. Readers Help

Readers Help Team Member Staff Member

Implemented By : Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (bieap.gov.in)

Name of Scholarship :MHRD Scholarship Scheme and Renewal Application

Place : Hyderabad

Link :http://bieap.gov.in/

A notification has been declared by the MHRD, a concerned Department of Higher Education, New Delhi. This notification is that the all students of all the academic sessions may have to submit their Aadhaar Number, as it is compulsory.

The Head of the College / University or Principal may have to inform their students that to get the same, it make it easy for disbursement of scholarship.

Download Link : http://bieap.gov.in/MHRD_Renewalform.pdf

Rules and Regulations :

 Students can submit the application form for Renewal of scholarship only after the result declared by the University or within 15 days of declaration of result with mentioning course, head of Institute with college seal. Student can enclose the note downloaded from Internet, provided that, they are certified by the concerned college Principal.

 The respective universities which conduct the examinations twice or thrice i.e. on semester wise in a particular academic year, such students have to forward renewal applications only once in an academic year. They have to arrive at a single percentage only after calculating all the semester examination of a particular academic year. Students are prohibited from forwarding renewal application forms on semester wise.

 Principal must make sure that students fill all the year-wise percentage columns in the renewal application form correctly.

 Those students who have passed IInd and IIrd year examination are required to mention their previous year’s percentage in the relevant column even if they have mentioned it in their previous year’s renewal application.

 Incomplete application form and application received after due date will not be entertained.

For detailed information on MHRD –CSS Scholarship is available at BIE Website : www.bieap.gov.in

Supportive documents with application:

 Attested copies of Bachelor Degree , Master’s Degree and Marks Sheet.

 Photo copy of Aadhar Card (all Student must have to register his / her Aadhar Card No. in their Bank Account).

 Photo copy of Bank pass book all pages where Bank Account Number and student’s name as mentioned in the Intermediate Pass Certificate is visible.

Address :

The Secretary,

Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.,

“Vidya Bhavan”, Nampally,

Hyderabad -500001.

2. I want to find MHRD scholarship detail

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  3. guest

guest Active Member

I haven't renewed the scholarship in my 2nd year ...can I renew this year(3rd year)???

4. guest

guest Active Member

Sir I have already sent my documents but after 1 month of the declaration of results please accept my files.

Draft saved Draft deleted