www.elections.tn.gov.in Tamil Nadu: Apply Online for Correction in Voter Card, Change Name/Address/DOB in EPIC-Election Card, Application Form Fees & Required Documents List

1. ankit.tyagi

ankit.tyagi Tech Support Staff Member

Tamil Nadu – correction in voter card

Any type of correction in voter card is provided by the chief electoral officer (C.E.O) in Tamil Nadu state. They can provide all facility to user for correction entries like name, age, date of birth, address, father/ mother and husband name and other details. They can provide form 8 for correction, user need to get it from online portal or C.E.O office in Tamil Nadu state. User can apply it by online and offline both process. Citizens need to choose any one option. This portal will provided by the C.E.O office. User can use this card as identity proof so user can apply many useful documents like ration card, passport, driving license and other. It cans provide facility to user for give vote at time of election. Most to user want online services it can save time and provide result in short time. It can provide all facility to user for correction in voter. They can provide toll free number for user help; they can call on the number on working days. Check all given services here and apply for correction. Citizens also check here list of F.A.Q question for voter card related services.

//Procedure for correction in voter card//

--Eligibility for correction in voter card--

Citizens can correct their voter card.
    User need to carry their original voter.
    In voter card any entry is written wrong.

--Documents require--

• Form 8(for correction)
    • Voter ID card
    • Three passport size photograph
    • Identity and address proof documents

--Form 8 for correction--

http://www.elections.tn.gov.in/FORMS%20SR%202016%20BILINGUAL/Form%208.pdf

Enter all details mention here: -

Enter assembly constituency

1. Enter applicant details: -name, age, father/ mother/ husband name with surname

2. Particular of place of present ordinary residence: - house, street, town/ village, post office, district, pin code and district

3. Details of voter id card(issue by state or other)

4. Details need for correction: - my name, age, father/ mother/ husband name, sex, address, electors photo identity card number and other

Enter place and date

Signature of applicant

Enter mobile number and e mail id

--Where to submit form--

Form will submit to with all supporting documents to B.L.O office or C.E.O office.

// online correction in voter card//

http://www.elections.tn.gov.in/eregistration/VB1.aspx?status=M

Enter your E.P.I.C number

Click on submit button.

Check all given services here for correction in voter card. For more help visit to C.E.O office with all supporting office.

2. guest

guest Active Member

I have submitted my election id correction on 25 sep 2016 ref no EM 16636078.
    please update my correction status

thanks

3. R.Ramesh

R.Ramesh Guest

please check the name details online for making correction.
    R.Ramesh

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  4. guest

guest Active Member

my voter id card has wrong spelling of my name. can i get new voter id card online through the election department website. suggest me the way to get it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2016
  5. guest

guest Active Member

R.Ramesh no.11asaithambi Street mathiyazhan nager padi chennai 600050

6. guest

guest Active Member

Yes you can get new one after changing name in form8 u can do it in online itself

7. guest

guest Active Member

I have submitted Application for my Fathers Name Correction on 26th May 2017 and my Application No.EM 17186726.
    I want to know the present STATUS

8. Rekha Singh

Rekha Singh Support Manager

Track application status

The application status is necessary for users if they can apply for voter ID card services. They can need their application id. Most of user wants online services it can save their time and provide all details in short time. They can provide here all FAQ question about electoral roll. They can provide form number 8 for correction in voter card like name, address, card number, photograph and more. They can provide contact details about given department. This portal is open all time so read all details one by one and apply services as soon as.

Procedure for track correction application form
    You need to read all details avail here then check status of form.

Point 1: - applicant for application status you need to apply at CEO Tamil Nadu.
    Click here >> http://52.172.32.226/tnceo/Tracking.aspx
    This link can provide a page to user so check name of services.

Point 2: - you need to start fill correct details here.
    Fill here application id or mobile number. You need to choose here any of one then click on track status button
    It can provide complete details to user about their application. You need to note down all information avail here.

For any of help call here (toll free)
    Help line number >> 1950

You need to call on given number and ask here correct question about services. They can provide all solution to user in short time. This number is avail to user in all working days.

User, we can provide details for voter card correction application status. Link is avail here so you need to visit here and apply services. For any of help, you can call on their helpline number. They can provide all solution to user about their quires in short time.

9. guest

guest Active Member

Mani govintharai

Draft saved Draft deleted