www.jbvnl.co.in Payment of Electricity Bill Online in Jharkhand State

1. priya.tyagi

priya.tyagi Member

www.jbvnl.co.in Payment of Electricity Bill Payment through Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited in Jharkhand State

In today technology world, all the states have introduced online facility of payment of electricity bill. The procedure is provided for payment of electricity bill online is very simple and easy, those who have some basic knowledge of computer can pay their bill online. After introduction of online facility of bill payment, no need to stand citizens in long queues for bill payment. The Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (JBVNL) is formed on 6th January, 2014. The JBVNL is a discom utility. In the Sahibganj district, the department has 26 million outstanding on customers in electricity bill; the department has recovered more than 10 crore of outstanding bill amounts. The online portal was introduced to make communication gap between government and consumer. It provides transparency in whole process.
    The Jharkhand State Electricity Board stared a revolution “Go Green”. The Jharkhand State Electricity Board (JSEB) has owned Thermal and Hydel Power Stations for providing reliable and quality services of power. The JSEB has thermal power station of 840 MV capacity and Subernrekha Hydel Power Station of 130 MV capacity.
    The Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam limited is a Distribution company of Jharkhand state. The Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited provides so many services to all their customers such as public grievance, Right to Information, New Connection, Online Bills and Payment, Tariff Calculator. And the payment options provides by the Jharkhand Department of power are online, Pragya Kendra, ATP machine, Post office List. Those citizens who want to pay their bill online see below given steps.

Procedure for Online Electricity Bill Payment in Jharkhand State
    First option
    If you want to pay your bill online then you need to visit to the official portal of Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (JBVNL).

Click to above link, redirect you to the homepage of JBVNL. On the navigation bar select Customer Services >>> Web Self Service. A new page open, there two options are given as Proceed without Login or registration. Click to Proceed without Registration option. On the next page, click to Bill Payment option given on left side.

Select one consumer criteria from three options such as Bill number, K number, and Consumer number. If you select Bill number then enter Bill number, Mobile number and E mail Id and click to Get Bill Details. If select K number option then enters K number, Mobile number, E Mail ID, select Get Bill Details. And if select Customer number option, write Bill number, Mobile number and E mail ID and select Get Bill Details. Now on the next page details of your bill are given, check all details and click to Pay Now button and make payment after selecting mode of payment. Print receipt of bull payment on a paper.

Second Option
    In this section you have to go to the Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (JBVNL) from here:

Here click to the option of Pay Your Bill Online, brings you to a new page.

On this page, two options are given first is K number and second select your sub division, Customer Number and click to View Bill button. Provides you your bill details and select your Pay Now option, also select payment gateway option and complete the payment process. Before making payment you have to register yourself. Click to below link for registration.
    Enter username and Password and click to create account. And on next page fill details as name, mobile number, E mail Id etc. and complete the registration process.

Contact Details of Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (JBVNL)

Address: Engineer’s Building, Dhurwa, Ranchi
    E Mail ID:

2. guest

guest Active Member

Where can i find my Consumer No.. as i have taken new connection around 6 months back and i didnt found any bill or consumer no so please me for the same please contact me on my Email:- navintigga75@gmail.com

Navin from Ranchi Jharkhand

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2017
  3. guest

guest Active Member

JBVNL billing process is very very poor, Consumer not getting any type of help/service from sub-division office and staff. Consumer not getting his bill either door steps or from office but disconnections are increased in every month due to Non-payment of electric bill, what is this ? Very worst system..... Please stop this type of monopoly. companies are paying money for depositing Demand Draft at JSEB subdivision Rs. 10/bill. what a shame...... PUBLIC PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINION am i Correct or Wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2017
  4. guest

guest Active Member

sir, my payment receipt is not showing. सर मैनें पेमेंट की थी पर रसीद प्राप्त नहीं हुई.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2017
  5. guest

guest Active Member

MRD01066 please check the payment status.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  6. guest

guest Active Member

where we can download the duplicate copy online.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  7. guest

guest Active Member

Pbo2676. download online electricity bill payment receipt.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2016
  8. guest

guest Active Member

thakuri matho gamtriya ka telonari panchat mera canican de mai yap ka bill paid

9. guest

guest Active Member

SIR hamare mohlla me 3 month se bill nahi aa rha hai sir please jo reading check karke bill deta hai ushe hamare area me bheje
    add. tetar toli bariatu road ranchi .
    sir hamlogo ka bill jama KOKAR RMCH me hota .

10. guest

guest Active Member

11. guest

guest Active Member

thank you

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2017
  12. guest

guest Active Member

how do get mybill detail, rural bill, please help me

13. ayub ansari

ayub ansari Guest

can i download the last payment receipt.

14. guest

guest Active Member

Santosh Kumar
    I want to see the last payment of billing.

15. guest

guest Active Member

mere char mahine ka pyment 1100 rupiya kaise ho gaya

16. guest

guest Active Member

I have paid Rs243/- on 09.06.2017 by RTGS (RTGS Reference/UTI no-ALLAH17160149985) to Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited,A/c no-JBVN006MOR6604,ICICI Bank,IFS Code-ICIC0000104 against Bill no-4492620517.But in Bill no-4492620617 the already paid amount Rs243/- has not been considered.Please check it and advise whether payment made through RTGS is safe?Apart from the above,Bill no-4492620617 is not available in Internet.Please upto date the system so that Bill should be available in Internet as well as consumer can able to know current bill by putting consumer no & Sub-Div easily.Which will be helpful for the consumer,who lives other State.Please look into matter on urgent basis-Pradip Kumar Mishra,S/o Late Shri Radha Krishna Mishra,Consumer no-MOR6604, Sub-Div-RMCH,"SHRI SAI ENCLAVE"Block-A,Flat no-301,Harihar Singh Road,Thana-Bariatu,,Morahbadi,Ranchi

17. Faisal

Faisal Guest

The same i discussed in the office. If we do any online payment, then it will take one month to update in their system. So better to do cash payment. Still they need hell lots of improvement.

18. guest

guest Active Member

4331 CAN I CHECK THE RECENT PAYMENT HISTORY OF MY CONNECTION?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2017
  19. guest

guest Active Member

LAST MONTH PAYMENT WAS MADE AND THE MONEY WAS DEDUCTED FROM THE ACCOUNT BUT YET NOT UPDATED IN THE NEW BILL.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2017
  20. guest

guest Active Member

CAN I PAID PARTLY PAYMENT ONLINE ? HOW?

Draft saved Draft deleted