www.mcg.gov.in Filling of Online Property Tax in Gurgaon

1. Readers Help

Readers Help Team Member Staff Member

It is a good opportunity given by the Municipal Corporation of Gurgaon to fill your property tax after your working hours for the citizens of Gurgaon. This facilitates the citizens to pay your tax after when you finish your office work. Now, you cannot in a position to blame on government system about the property tax deposit hours because it is also extended till 10 p.m. on all working days including sunday and holidays also.

There is also a good news for the citizens of Gurgaon that the last date for the submission of your property tax which is earlier 10 December of every financial years has been change to 31st December of every financial year.

The State Government announced that to get an avail a rebate of 30% in the property tax payment, pay your tax by 31st December of every financial year.

Amendments on date change made time to time by the Government of every state.

For the taxpayer who pay their tax offline, there are various help counters have been made to help them. For Senior Citizens and Women, there are separate counters to pay the tax.

For the very first time, the Municipal Corporation of Gurgaon issued the new property tax bill and announce an option for the residents of gurgaon to solve or clarify all the issues within one month.

It clarifies that the owners gurgaon who rented out their properties should have to pay 25% of the annual value and the owners of the commercial properties should have to pay 5% of annual value of tax.

Now, its the new era to change your way of paying tax. No need to stand in a queue and wait for your turn to pay your property tax. In just few clicks and from home you can do the payment of your tax.

To view the rate for Property Tax as per the Government of Gurgaon, follow the link
    http://www.mcg.gov.in/eDocuments/Pro...ed03032014.pdf
    or
    you can view it by the official website http://www.mcg.gov.in/

The tax payer who are paying their tax first time through online can register their name in the following link:
    ttp://www.mcg.gov.in/

You can pay your Property Tax through Credit Card/Debit Card or through Net Banking.

Fill the form with all details and click on submit.

Various principles on paying Online Tax

1. It provides the Unique Property Identification Code to every Property in Gurgaon

2. The tax payment is very simple and eco friendly as it takes only 3-4 mnts from your precious time.

3. Online payment of property tax will be automatically computed.

4. It also helps in dynamic calculation in interest amount or late fees of the taxpayer.

5. Arrears / penalties of property tax will be update and monitor through online.

2. guest

guest Active Member

property tax receipt download duplicate copy procedure required here.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  3. guest

guest Active Member

i want to download the receipt of my last property tax payment in online website.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2017
  4. guest

guest Active Member

मुझे अपना प्रॉपर्टी टैक्स जमा करना है. वेबसाइट पर पेमेंट करते वक्त कुछ दिक्कत आ रही है. ये कब तक जमा कर सकते हैं.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2017
  5. guest

guest Active Member

मुझे अपना टैक्स भरना है ऑनलाइन मोड से पर पेमेंट के टाइम पर ही साइट रुक जाती है क्या करें.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2017
  6. aartidawar

aartidawar New Member

I am trying to pay my property tax online and the site not working. kindly help

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2017
  7. guest

guest Active Member

मेरी प्रॉपर्टी का टैक्स पिछले साल से अभी तक नहीं भरा है। कृपया बताएं कि कितनी लेट फीस देनी पड़ती है।

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2017
  8. guest

guest Active Member

Sad but the site does not work

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2017
  9. Ram swaroop

Ram swaroop Guest

गुडगाँव के नगर निगम विभाग में अपनी प्रॉपर्टी का टैक्स जमा करना है कैसे होगा?
    how do we pay the proeprty tax online in municipal corporation of gurgaon.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  10. guest

guest Active Member

i want to download the payment receipt online what to do.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017
  11. guest

guest Active Member

Dear Sir

My property ID is 233C3044UM23P11
    Last year date 19-Sept 2015 I paid to MCG the property Tax Rs 11046/- wide receipt 458463
    I had visited MCG office twice this year for how much amount must be deposited for Yr 2016-2017
    Either the server was not working or the querry was not answered .
    Now I find the e-response too is not telling me what must be the amount?
    May be I am not able to correctly locate the proper MCG house tax page

Please advise me what I must pay this year.
    Retd
    House 2382 Sector 46
    Gurgaon
    Name Mr Sunil Rampal

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2016
  12. guest

guest Active Member

Sarswati inclave gurgaon process required to file the property tax through the mcg website.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2016
  13. guest

guest Active Member

My property I D is 196C191U20P138. Ward no 26 Zone 4 Notice no, 180274
    Due date 31-3-2017
    Property address 228, 2F Vipul Trade Centre Shona Road Sector 48 Gurgaon 122018
    I want to deposit the tax as mentioned in notice thru Debit card . However in spite of best efforts , I couldn't do this . Please direct me to reach the site directly so that I can deposit property tax immediately without much of a problem .
    Pratibha Singh
    Email I'd
    ajai.p.singh@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  14. guest

guest Active Member

dear sir i want to download the receipt of my old payment of property tax in gurgaon.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  15. guest

guest Active Member

Any rebate is now available for paying the last 5 year property tax. Interest is too much on my property tax bill. My address is house no 781 sector 45. Kindly advise.so that I can pay now all outstanding dues.

16. guest

guest Active Member

sir,
    I have to pay property tax(house tax) on line through debit card .Please issue me relevant form on the following email address immediately.
    regards.

s.c.Bharadwaj.
    property id at sector -6 gurgaon.-82C24U16P5
    ward no-6 zone-2,notice no-96088

my email address being-scbpower99@yahoo.com
    house address-48A, Apna Enclave, sector-6. gurgaon.(haryana)

17. guest

guest Active Member

Sir,

I want to pay my property tax online but i am not finding any link to pay. My property ID is 73C266U172D.

I am able to download the PDF but i am not finding the link. Kindly Help.

18. guest

guest Active Member

my property ID is 219C267U114. I want to pay property tax on line. But details of property tax is not available Pl. make it available immediately so I can make payment.
    Satish Barapatre. mob. 9818665211

19. guest

guest Active Member

where i can search my property information and due amount payable through property number online in mcg official website of gurgaon municipal corporation department.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2016
  20. guest

guest Active Member

My property I D is 273C3307U76. Ward no 33, Zone 3 Notice no, 318082
    Due date 31-3-2017
    Property address E-236, Sushant Lok-1, Gurgaon 122009
    I have received first-time MCG-Property tax notice but having the penalty interest of Rs. 3560/- which is not justified. Actually, property tax slip is going to hang with main gate (Not handed to house owner) which is come out by nature air after some time. Ultimate I have not received earlier any property tax slip.
    Now, you are requested to waive off interest penalty. I agree to pay property tax in future in regular intervals.

Hoping positive co-operation in this regard.

Rekha Sharma
    Upendra Prasad
    E-236, Sushant Lok, Phase-1,
    Gurgaon-122009
    M-9312397930
    Email I'd -up0236@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2017
  21. guest

guest Active Member

Despite entering the correct Property ID and location the site informs 'no matching details found'? How can we pay online despite several attempts ? Further the records of the property for which the bills are being issued, are also not correct and lot of errors are seen - there is no corrective monitoring by MCG to record and generate correct bills etc..? Can MCG rectify and improve the working of its office and Online details filing Immidiately ?

Draft saved Draft deleted