www.mcgm.gov.in Pay Property and House Tax Online in Mumbai Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation

1. Readers Help

Readers Help Team Member Staff Member

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai governs the citizens of Mumbai city. It looks after the administration and all infrastructure of Mumbai. MCGM is the richest municipal organization of India. It is also known as Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation.

Earlier are the days, when people stand in a queue to pay their property tax. As it takes your many hours or almost a whole day also to pay tax.
    Now are the days, when citizen in Mumbai state try to pay their payment of tax, as it is not hassle these days. It is very easy and quick process to make your payment.

Its a new era, when everything is going to be computerized and new technology is introduced. Why don’t you take an opportunity of paying bill online. Today every people is very smart and know the value of time and don't want to waste their precious time are going to make their property tax payment within few minutes.

Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation make the collection of all type of Mumbai Property tax.

How to Pay Mumbai Property Tax

You can also make the payment online by following the below steps:

1. Visit the official portal of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai http://www.mcgm.gov.in/

2. Click on Online Services and then click on Property Tax

3. For further process of Payment, the taxpayer need to enter SAC no. for which the user paying the tax. You can get this no. from your previous property tax bill.

4. Click on Login

5. The next page give you the basic instruction, terms and conditions after go through all the conditions, click on” I agree” button. It will take you to the main portal of Mumbai Property Tax Payment.

6. You will see various list of invoices here, choose the correct pending bill invoice for which you want to make the payment and then click on submit button.

7. Now you need to choose the mode of payment (from which source the taxpayer want to make payment).

8. Select the Bank (from which bank you want to make payment).

9. The bank’s web page will be opened.

10. Here it will ask you the ID and password. You will redirected to the transaction page.

11. Make the appropriate payment of amount from your account and validate the transaction.

12. The details of your payment will displayed or generate as a PDF file.

13. Take a print out of the same for your further reference.

Address: MCGM Sabhagruh Rd, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001 Phone: 022 2262 0251.

2. guest

guest Active Member

i want to pay my property tax online through the mumbai nagar palika website.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2016
  3. guest

guest Active Member

I WANT TO TAKE OUT THE PRINT OUT OF THE PROPERTY TAX PAID LAST YEAR HOW I CAN

4. guest

guest Active Member

really who can help me for information about tax , we dont have tax no. you have any source to see property details without property tax no.......

5. guest

guest Active Member

I would like to Print out a copy of the current bill to pay the Property Assessment and Collection amount at the Brihanmumbai Mahanagar Palika office. tku

Draft saved Draft deleted