www.mescom.org.in Payment of Electricity Bill Online in Karnataka State through Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Portal

1. priya.tyagi

priya.tyagi Member

www.mescom.org.in Payment of Electricity bill Online in Karnataka State

The Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited is a registered Company; it is registered under the Companies Act, 1956 and incorporated in the year 1999. It is wholly a Karnataka government owned company. The Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited is headed by a Chairman and Managing Director. And they are assisted by four Functional Directors and the KPTCL board consists of maximum 12 directors. It is operated under license which is issued by the Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission. It purchases power from National Thermal Power Corporation, Neyvelli Lignite Corporation. The KPTCL provides services to almost 146 lakhs consumers in all over the state of different categories. Consequently the distribution of power is totally separated from KPTCL. It is responsible for only transmission of power in all over the state and also with it construction and maintenance of stations and lines of electricity of 66 KV.
    The Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited is known as MESCOM or Mescom. MESCOM is one of the power distribution companies in the state Karnataka which help in effect distribution of power in their Jurisdiction. It is a utility which supplies power in five districts of Karnataka state are named as Dakshina, Kannada, Udupi District, Chickmagalur and Shimoga. Its head quarter is in Mangalore and it is firmed on 2002 June. It looks for distribution of electricity supply in four districts of state. MESCOM is a distribution company which help in distribution of electricity in the state. It is looks after only Transmission and Electricity Supply Companies (ESCOM’s).

Procedures for Payment of Electricity Bill Online through MESCOM

For online payment of Electricity bill open official MESCOM portal and need to register yourself for registration visit to the below link.

Enter account ID given on Physical bill and text shown and click to Continue option. On the new page enter details as asked and complete registration. After registration you will receive a user ID and password, help you in checking your account details, bill payment online.

Now to make online payment click to the below link, take you to the page of payment.

On the payment option enter your Account ID and text given and click to Continue option. On next page click to Pay Now option and make payment successfully.

If you want to complaint regarding power failure, you can use the contact numbers given below:
    Helpline Numbers
    Mangalore: 18004251917
    Shimoga: 18004252369
    Udupi: 18004251918
    Bhadravathi: 18004251066

Or any other contact detail of MESCOM checks the below link.

In the above guide procedures for payment of electricity bill online in the state of Karnataka are given and also given contact details which will be needed in case of any problem reacting to power failure or nay other help. Thank you

2. guest

guest Active Member

I have meter number of digit UL46900 .I try pay online it says invalid id. so kindly generate 10 digit account number .
    I am from ullal address :mangalore

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2017
  3. guest

guest Active Member

I have a temporary connection since my house is still under construction. I am incurring huge over head every month in paying this bill. Is there a way wherein I could pay the bill online at approximate basis and get rid of over head

Kind regards
    Manohara Rao
    mrao_kodavoor@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2017
  4. I have two meters; 1- AEH 1211, and 2- CP 113. I could register and pay for one meter only AEH 1211, but I cannot pay for the CP 113! from the same registered name. It does not accept another name either.
    How may I register my other meter CP 113?
    I am from Shimoga. Address: Above Shree Dutta Hospital, Tilaknagar, Shimoga-577201

5. guest

guest Active Member

I have meter number of digit MPL3347 .I try pay online it says invalid id. so kindly generate 10 digit account number

6. guest

guest Active Member

how to get account id? because i am not able to pay online. i have only rr number in my bill

7. guest

guest Active Member

i am facing same problem. anybody can help?

8. guest

guest Active Member

bolimaklu mescom innu update agilla..

9. guest

guest Active Member

lo mescom gaandugala online bill pay madok shaata account id yel kottidro

10. guest

guest Active Member

i need the duplicate bill copy.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2017
  11. guest

guest Active Member

hi, i lost my username password of website what to do?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2017
  12. guest

guest Active Member

Mescom is nonsense

Draft saved Draft deleted