www.utconline.uk.gov.in complaint against DRIVER AND CONNECTOR Uttarakhand Roadways

1. Readers Help

Readers Help Team Member Staff Member

This very much ridiculous to have journey with Uttarakhand roadways where is driver and connector are abusing and scolding to their passenger moreover stop the bus unrequitedly if we ask to them then the start shouting and abusing and not returning remain balance... I'll keep this ticket safe and will go to consumer court if you will not response... kindly teach them - how behave other and make us comfortable in Uttaranchal roadways, details are below - complaint against DRIVER AND CONNECTOR - Mr. Manish (UK07PA0179) root- Dehradun to Kotdwar Dehradun tidings - 9am on 19th/april/2k12, white color bus... my ticket number is - 086141 please revert me - what action you are taking and ho will you satisfy your daily customer?? Regards, Gopal Sharma +91- 9761199925 harry.John2007@gmail.com

2. mohan bhatt

mohan bhatt Guest

UK07PA2038 AMBALA CANT - HALDWANI ORDINARY BUS SERVICE WAS HEAVYLY OVER LOADED BY PASSANGER .THERE WERE ABOUT MORE THEN 64 PERSONS LOADED IN THE UTTARAKHAND ROADWAYS BUS.
    THE IS TOO MUCH SUPOGATION IN THE ENTIRE BUS. NO ONE HAD CHECKED THE BUS IN ENTIRE ROUTE. There is too much lazyness by goverment officer.

3. महोद्य, निवेदन इस प्रकार है,
    कि मुझे उत्तराखंड परिवहन विभाग चालक के खिलाफ शिकायत दर्ज करनी है

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  4. i want to submit complaint against the uk transport bus department

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  5. guest

guest Active Member

Uttrakhand roadways very good service

Draft saved Draft deleted